Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647

Thread: Creating a World - Bare Geomod

Default Re: Creating a World - Bare Geomod

I wonder if there is a tutorial somewhere here on how to properly write an expansion script for factions?

I'll come back to that tool later because it's not that important now, or I'll try downloading it again

Geomod always turns off after this message:

Error, Geomod v0.6.18 2024-03-03 17:08:35

The following labels do not correspond to any name:

Floki
    Ubba
    Lagertha
    Aslaug
    of Bo sa
    Floki
    Ubba
    Lothbrok
    Lagertha
    Aslaug
    Grigor
    Aleksandr

****************************************************************************************************
    Error, Geomod v0.6.18 2024-03-03 17:08:45

Unknown faction or culture '' detected in the EDU at line 10923!

END

I solved the problem

well I need a script tutorial fraction expansion

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

What error message?

Už je to v pohode.. Potrebujem však usmernenie, ako správne napísať scenár pre frakcie, na ktoré by mali zaútočiť

Blog Entries

It's cool now.. But I need some guidance on how to properly script the factions they should attack
    You can only script attacks on settlements, for general AI attack attitude you need to edit the AI files, ask the guys here.

Ahoj, mám dva problémy s kňazmi.1. Problém je v tom, že v každej frakcii, ak prijmem kňazov, je vždy kardinál a nie obyčajný kňaz. Týka sa to katolíkov aj pravoslávnych kňazov. Zaoberám sa tým už dlho, ale neviem, prečo sa nikdy neprijíma kňaz, ale hneď kardinál. Nemôže mi niekto pomôcť?

Problém 2: Uviedol som do svojho režimu scenár zmeny náboženstva pre Litvu, ak Litva prijme kresťanstvo, prestane stavať pohanské budovy a tak ďalej, v skutočnosti všetko funguje dobre, ale problém je, že kňazi sa už nezmenia. Kňazi šíria kresťanskú vieru, ale pohanský model zostáva.

I solved the problem.

But do I need advice on how I can get the faction to reappear after the destruction if the city that belonged to it revolts?

Blog Entries

When a faction looses it's last settlement then the faction is dead\destroyed unless it is a horde faction or has the 'resurrect' entry in descr_strat. with the former the faction will spawn automatically, with the latter it requries a scripted spawn.

and can you recommend me here on the forum some tutorial how exactly it should look?

A môžete mi odporučiť tu na fóre nejaký návod, ako presne by to malo vyzerať?

One more question I would have, is it possible that I would somehow set up some male names of descendants to be used only in certain regions? For example, if a faction has 40 names, would I set 10 to be used in only one province?

Blog Entries

The mongols and timurids are horde factions, simply have a look how they are entered in descr_sm_factions and desc_strat.

They also have the dead_until_resurrected line in their descr_strat entry.

Bol by som rád, keby bolo možné zničiť frakciu, ale ak neudržíte poriadok v osade, ktorú táto frakcia vlastnila na začiatku kampane, aby sa tam mohla znovu objaviť.

napríklad zničím Škótsko, ale nemôžem udržať poriadok v Edinburghu, takže dôjde k vzbure a Škótsko sa znovu objaví.

Blog Entries

I would like it to be possible to destroy a faction, but if you don't keep order in the settlement that faction owned at the beginning of the campaign, it can reappear there. for example, I destroy Scotland, but I can't keep order in Edinburgh, so there will be a rebellion and Scotland will reappear.
    Once a faction is destroyed this should not happen unless it's a horde faction. The 'faction revolt' mechanic itself is linked to the 'loyalty' entry in descr_regions, for more see here.

Asi mi nerozumiete, mám na mysli emerge_faction scenár, ale neviem presne, ako by mal vyzerať.