Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sponge mod

joedreck's Avatar Artifex

Default Sponge mod

The 7 Years War beta 5.0:
    DOWNLOAD LINK

4.0 is my test version of the mod with some new units.

Mod content:

- add 4 new model types for line infantry. British, prussian, austrian and russian style
    - add 4 new model types for line grenadiers. British, prussian, austrian and russian style
    - add 2 new model types for line cuirassiers. Prussian and austrian style *(1 cuirassier for sweden)
    - add 2 new model types for line dragoons. Prussian and austrian style
    - add model style of totenkopf hussars to french and russia

- add or replace ca. 24 units/textures to prussia - *(2 cuirassiers, 1 fusilier grenadier)
    - add or replace ca. 18 units/textures to austria - *(3 infantry, 1 cuirassier, 4 dragoon grenadier)
    - add or replace ca. 6 units/textures to russia - *(1 dragoon grenadier, 2 hussars, 2 cossacks)
    - add or replace ca. 12 units/textures to england - *(1 militia, 6 heavy cavalry, 3 dragoons, 3 light dragoons)
    - add or replace ca. 5 units/textures to sweden - *(7 infantry, 3 cuirasiers, 2 hussars)
    - add or replace ca. 9 units/textures to poland - *(1 militia, 2 lancers, 3 dragoons)
    - add or replace ca. 13 units/textures to bavaria
    - add or replace ca. 10 units/textures to saxony
    - add or replace ca. 5 units/textures to denmark

*planed or not added units in the beta

I will make 2 version. One vanilla with all units unlimited recruitable in all regions and ...

7 Years War: Directors Cut: The plan is to create for every home region own units. For example Austria: You will not find german fusiliers in hungary, but hungarish line infantry and line greandiers and the best hussars in the game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponge mod:

Sponge the russian line infantry:

This mod adds:
    - Russian Line Musketeers
    - Russian Line Grenadiers
    - Russian Line Guard

Pics:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

This is only a early version of musketeers and grenadiers. You get the newest one with officer, drummer, flagbearer.

http://www.filefront.com/16183983/Spongebob_mod.rar

Installation: Unpack the file into your data folder. And don't forget to add this mod into your script: mod Spongebob_mod.pack;

I've made this minimod yesterday and want it release as fast as I can. I must made it from new, cause in my mod the units are a little bit different, but can't added them, cause without the other units they are not balanced. Today I try to find the time to fix things like text and availibility in campaign.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks to all people, who helped and inspired me. I can't call them all, cause the list would be to long, so here some of them:

KnightErrant, Lt Chambers, Ardiel, Pom, Danova, Nimrod_1971, Jarnomiedema, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar, Gary, Preussen Gloria and all who found out how to change things.
    Last edited by joedreck; November 06, 2010 at 09:22 AM.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam
    Vote Brain Slug for president.

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

Default Re: Sponge mod

Nice mod pal!
    Last edited by XxGREAT-BRITAINx; August 06, 2011 at 09:29 PM.
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

three very nice units + rep
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

ACMilan88's Avatar Semisalis

Hi! Nice to see that you decieded to release some of you awsome units. Hope you release more in the future. +rep!

Thanks to all, who download my units . I hope all of you like them.

Quote Originally Posted by ACMilan88 View Post
    Hi! Nice to see that you decieded to release some of you awsome units. Hope you release more in the future. +rep!
    Thanks. At next I will release 3 austrian or saxon units. But at first I will try to make 4 saxon officers today. I have simply not enough time to make them faster.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

joedreck - Great mod +Rep mate!!
    Three problems that I have found and here are the fixes:

1. Line Infantry card appears "green" in game! - Solution change the icon path to "euro_line_infantry_RUS" cause at present it has the wrong entry
    2. Unit names dont show in game! - Solution add these three entries to latest UPC file or send them to Swiss Halberdier:

units_on_screen_name_euro_line_infantry_RUS Linja Infanterijska False
    units_on_screen_name_euro_line_grenadiers_RUS Grenadiers False
    units_on_screen_name_euro_line_grenadiers_RUS_GUARD Guards False

3. I have enclosed the text file with the missing unit names for your mod, just replace this one with current version (attached to post)

I would also like permission to use these units in my TAR 2.0 release please?

Quote Originally Posted by joedreck View Post
    Thanks to all, who download my units . I hope all of you like them.

Thanks. At next I will release 3 austrian or saxon units. But at first I will try to make 4 saxon officers today. I have simply not enough time to make them faster.
    Yeah well, time is a luxury Btw, are your units compatiable with the spontoon-mod?
    Last edited by ACMilan88; April 22, 2010 at 02:21 PM.

♔Pom♔'s Avatar Ducenarius

Hi joedreck, great work, owe you another +Rep, you should be shouting about the fact you've got buttons one side and buttonholes the other, this looks great and really opens up the skins.
    Now to get you to tell me how you did it

titanvoyager's Avatar Biarchus

wow man! love these new models! please release more
    "...to boldly go where no man has gone before."

New pictures from the bavarian I've made tonight. The first one is a POM's overworked and the other are new. Maybe for next release .

P.S. I've changed the bags to red as described in kronoskaf.

From left: Preysing, Kurprinz, Minucci, Herzog Clemenz.
    Last edited by joedreck; April 26, 2010 at 02:16 AM.

TheGeat's Avatar Miles

Wow! this look fantastic! Love what you have done with the bavarian grenadiers and thair beard, no more pirategrenadiers + rep

780 views, but 64 downloads in one week. What wrong with the new models and skins? I don't think it's the installation, it's so easy. Don't you like the units? It's for free and I don't know any other mod with similar. Maybe one of the 120 people can write something about his reasons not to download the mod.

780 views, but 64 downloads in one week. What wrong with the new models and skins? I don't think it's the installation, it's so easy. Don't you like the units? It's for free and I don't know any other mod with similar. Maybe one of the 120 people can write something about his reasons not to download the mod.
    I actually like these units mate! well done
    I also commented on your thread on some problems with your units that you never acknowledged me on and i took the time to resolve for you??, so it is unfair to dismiss others when you do not answer others (see post 6)? I am not looking for confrontation and merely making an observation.

I also hear your frustrations with members as i too launched my own mod on NTW and apart from the loyal members who follow my mod I must admit that I wish "retarded noobs" would stick to other games instead of trying to install ETW and NTW mods!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    I actually like these units mate! well done
    I also commented on your thread on some problems with your units that you never acknowledged me on and i took the time to resolve for you??, so it is unfair to dismiss others when you do not answer others (see post 6)? I am not looking for confrontation and merely making an observation.

I also hear your frustrations with members as i too launched my own mod on NTW and apart from the loyal members who follow my mod I must admit that I wish "retarded noobs" would stick to other games instead of trying to install ETW and NTW mods!!
    I'm sorry I'm a little bit slow with answers. I'm read them, but click here and click there and forgot to answer . Thanks for resolve. I wanted to release the mod fast and must made them from new for the
    3 units, so don't have time for tests.

Sure, you can use them in your mod.

HI! Once when i'm useing these units in coustom battle i get a CDT, however the line infantry works fine. I have gone through my conflicts in modmanager and it seem like this mod conflicts with the "equipment tweak" mod. I post my script file here in case someone might know the problem. Also, these units arent available in campaign right? Cheers!

Scriptfile

mod "sinuhet_formations_2_0.pack";
    mod "mod_sweden.pack";
    mod "tighterformations_1_5.pack";
    mod "Spongebob_mod.pack";
    mod "no_backpacks_mod.pack";
    mod "spontoon_mod.pack";
    mod "british_mod.pack";
    mod "7_years_war_battlepack_v1officer.pack";
    mod "mod_ornamentum_poltava.pack";
    mod "ETF.pack";
    mod "Minor factions enhanced.pack";
    mod "aHornblower14dm_slconv.pack";
    mod "slmod_GC_DM.pack";
    mod "British_General_Staff.pack";
    mod "Das_Oesterreichische_Heer.pack";
    mod "French_General_Staff.pack";
    mod "gaz_prussian_mod.pack";
    mod "Genoa Retexture.pack";
    mod "german_states_modA.pack";
    mod "Guardias de Corps.pack";
    mod "gs_aor_mod.pack";
    mod "Hessian_General_Staff.pack";
    mod "Hessian_mod.pack";
    mod "mod_ornamentum_french.pack";
    mod "mod_ornamentum_full13.pack";
    mod "mod_sir_caesar_KTKG.pack";
    mod "papal states retexture.pack";
    mod "Piedmont Savoy Retexture.pack";
    mod "proper_militia_v13.pack";
    mod "mod_rtext_unprov_v13.pack";
    mod "PRUSSIAN 1.pack";
    mod "Prussian_Purist_mod.pack";
    mod "SirDCC_RED_austrian_hungarian_grenadiers_mod.pack";
    mod "spain_mod.pack";
    mod "Spanish_General_Staff.pack";
    mod "32_factions_in_custom_battles.pack";
    mod "ORiGiNs-Unitpack.pack";
    mod "Guardias de Infanteria.pack";
    mod "french_mod.pack";
    mod "Brig Gs Total classical overhaul, v1.5.pack";
    Last edited by ACMilan88; April 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM.

I'm sorry I'm a little bit slow with answers. I'm read them, but click here and click there and forgot to answer . Thanks for resolve. I wanted to release the mod fast and must made them from new for the
    3 units, so don't have time for tests.

Sure, you can use them in your mod.
    Thanks mate, i would have not expect anything else from a fellow "Artifex"

Quote Originally Posted by ACMilan88 View Post
    HI! Once when i'm useing these units in coustom battle i get a CDT, however the line infantry works fine. I have gone through my conflicts in modmanager and it seem like this mod conflicts with the "equipment tweak" mod. I post my script file here in case someone might know the problem. Also, these units arent available in campaign right? Cheers!

Scriptfile

mod "sinuhet_formations_2_0.pack";
    mod "mod_sweden.pack";
    mod "tighterformations_1_5.pack";
    mod "Spongebob_mod.pack";
    mod "no_backpacks_mod.pack";
    mod "spontoon_mod.pack";
    mod "british_mod.pack";
    mod "7_years_war_battlepack_v1officer.pack";
    mod "mod_ornamentum_poltava.pack";
    mod "ETF.pack";
    mod "Minor factions enhanced.pack";
    mod "aHornblower14dm_slconv.pack";
    mod "slmod_GC_DM.pack";
    mod "British_General_Staff.pack";
    mod "Das_Oesterreichische_Heer.pack";
    mod "French_General_Staff.pack";
    mod "gaz_prussian_mod.pack";
    mod "Genoa Retexture.pack";
    mod "german_states_modA.pack";
    mod "Guardias de Corps.pack";
    mod "gs_aor_mod.pack";
    mod "Hessian_General_Staff.pack";
    mod "Hessian_mod.pack";
    mod "mod_ornamentum_french.pack";
    mod "mod_ornamentum_full13.pack";
    mod "mod_sir_caesar_KTKG.pack";
    mod "papal states retexture.pack";
    mod "Piedmont Savoy Retexture.pack";
    mod "proper_militia_v13.pack";
    mod "mod_rtext_unprov_v13.pack";
    mod "PRUSSIAN 1.pack";
    mod "Prussian_Purist_mod.pack";
    mod "SirDCC_RED_austrian_hungarian_grenadiers_mod.pack";
    mod "spain_mod.pack";
    mod "Spanish_General_Staff.pack";
    mod "32_factions_in_custom_battles.pack";
    mod "ORiGiNs-Unitpack.pack";
    mod "Guardias de Infanteria.pack";
    mod "french_mod.pack";
    mod "Brig Gs Total classical overhaul, v1.5.pack";
    Thanks for download my mod. No, the units are at moment not avaiable in GC, because I don't has the time to add this, but the next mod will add the units. I'm work on it.

My mod remove the vanilla bagpacks, so it could be a conflict with one of your other mods. I don't know much about, but try put my mod in first line or last line. Maybe it helps or try to delete with pack file manager the equipment file.

Sponge the russian line infantry:

This mod adds:
    - Russian Line Musketeers
    - Russian Line Grenadiers
    - Russian Line Guard

Pics:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

This is only a early version of musketeers and grenadiers. You get the newest one with officer, drummer, flagbearer.

http://www.filefront.com/16183983/Spongebob_mod.rar

Installation: Unpack the file into your data folder. And don't forget to add this mod into your script.

I've made this minimod yesterday and want it release as fast as I can. I must made it from new, cause in my mod the units are a little bit different, but can't added them, cause without the other units they are not balanced. Today I try to find the time to fix things like text and availibility in campaign.

Thanks to all people, who helped and inspired me. I can't call them all, cause the list would be to long, so here some of them:

KnightErrant, Lt Chambers, Ardiel, Pom, Danova, Nimrod_1971, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar, gary, Preussen Gloria and all who found out how to change things.

Could you give an example of the script line to be added?Never mind i see it.These units are'nt available in the grand campaign?
    Last edited by OSDEA7; May 01, 2010 at 08:29 PM.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Hi OSDEA7 try

mod Spongebob_mod.pack;
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

@hammeredalways

Thanks you very much. I will add it in the first post .

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast