Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32843444546474849505152535455565758596061626378 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1661

Thread: EMPIRE TOTAL FACTIONS...... (Last updated 17/08/2011)

gerbenboy's Avatar Laetus

Yes I do, and then i can select a faction available in the warpath campaign. When i select one i see the loading screen but then it crashes.

Do you know what's wrong?
    Last edited by husserlTW; June 01, 2012 at 09:06 AM.

Default Re: EMPIRE TOTAL FACTIONS...... (Last updated 17/08/2011)

Will this mod work on this version
    Empire & Napoleon (Game Of The Year) PC?

Quote Originally Posted by gerbenboy View Post
    Yes I do, and then i can select a faction available in the warpath campaign. When i select one i see the loading screen but then it crashes.

Do you know what's wrong?
    Do you follow this instruction: Always start Steam manually and then start ETF using the desktop shortcut.

Quote Originally Posted by cokorilo92 View Post
    Will this mod work on this version
    Empire & Napoleon (Game Of The Year) PC?
    It works with any version of Empire.

gerbenboy's Avatar Laetus

It worked, thanks!

My ETF opens fine, but when I try and click on anything, like early campaign, it shows the loading bar and then when it finishes it shows "C:/Program files/Steam/steamapps/common/empire total war/Empire.exe". I've uninstalled, restored, and tried to save it to different places, but I keep getting the same thing.

This is a great Mod. After a while of using it, though, it seems I am unable to use the Warpath Campaign mods. I really do hope thats all the messed up with it. Help?

Hello. I ahve one small problem, I have repack version of ETW where is no steam, could you give me some torrent link from where can I download the ETW to install this patch.

Yes, great indeed, thanks a lot for sharing and making it so adaptable. I have just discovered that there is an AI implemented. I noticed several unusual behaviours; mainly a lot of revolutions (3 for the barbarians alone!). I also found out that AI is much more willingly to ally, to me and one each-other, making blocksof alliances in my actual playthrough. Is this due to AI tweaks? I don't think I have ever activited, but maybe is this auto-set on on? Is there any way to know wether AI is set on/off, and if I activate/unactivate, will the setting be kept for next sessions? Is there any way to activate only CAI, or only BAI?

ETF must be kept opened while playing to be fully functionnal, too, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by LSEknight View Post
    My ETF opens fine, but when I try and click on anything, like early campaign, it shows the loading bar and then when it finishes it shows "C:/Program files/Steam/steamapps/common/empire total war/Empire.exe". I've uninstalled, restored, and tried to save it to different places, but I keep getting the same thing.
    Have you installed mod in the right place? Is your Empire installed in C:/Program files/Steam/steamapps/common/empire total war/?

Quote Originally Posted by Revoluciones View Post
    This is a great Mod. After a while of using it, though, it seems I am unable to use the Warpath Campaign mods. I really do hope thats all the messed up with it. Help?
    Do you own the Warpath DLC?

@ chaiii

Sorry, it is illegal talking about torrent versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasefrexx View Post
    Yes, great indeed, thanks a lot for sharing and making it so adaptable. I have just discovered that there is an AI implemented. I noticed several unusual behaviours; mainly a lot of revolutions (3 for the barbarians alone!). I also found out that AI is much more willingly to ally, to me and one each-other, making blocksof alliances in my actual playthrough. Is this due to AI tweaks? I don't think I have ever activited, but maybe is this auto-set on on? Is there any way to know wether AI is set on/off, and if I activate/unactivate, will the setting be kept for next sessions? Is there any way to activate only CAI, or only BAI?

ETF must be kept opened while playing to be fully functionnal, too, is it?
    AI changes are in ETFTN.pack. So if it is present in data together with the other ETF packs then it is enabled. It is one time selection. CAI and BAI cannot be separated. You cannot close ETF as long as Empire is running, for not damaging files.

Idk how active you're still on this game as I know there have been newer Total War titles that have come out... I'm currently using your Empire Total Factions mod and am wanting to start a grand campaign as early emergent United States. I noticed though that there are no elections held for for government every 8 turns even though the game still counts down the turns there is no actual opposition to replace the current government. I only simulated 8 turns in until the first election and I'm going to try to simulate 8 more turns to see if it auto kicks this current office out (as I've read republic government can only serve 2 terms) at the end of their 2nd term. When I try to hold instant elections the game CTD every time. Don't get me wrong, keeping the same government + the perks to a republic government is nice.. but almost too easy. Any advice you can throw my way on this matter wold be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have not made any changes in there. If there is no opposition it is normal to get a CTD if you provoke elections.

If you like plauing US early, i strongly recommend to try Sturm Und Drang 2 where I've added new stuff (many new units, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    You cannot close ETF as long as Empire is running, for not damaging files.
    Ok, thanks. Though, what can be done is, start a campaign using ETF, play, save, quit. Next time, launch native Empire, and continue playing. Then, I saw no roads around (they were still working normally but invisible). There are probably other problems, but only noticed that one.

Toxin12's Avatar Civis

First I want to say thank you for this awesome mod Husserl it is one of the best I ever have seen.
    Now on to the news I don't know if you have heard of this glitch but I am having trouble with late campaign France, whenever I start a new late France campaign I try to get peace with Britain on the first turn and it always crashes, I have tried uninstalling like 3 times even a fresh install of empire, its no big deal really but it sorta bugs me because 98% of the time in the first turn I lose the huron territory (sorry for my spelling). But in any case any help will be awesome Thank you, and thank you again for this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasefrexx View Post
    Ok, thanks. Though, what can be done is, start a campaign using ETF, play, save, quit. Next time, launch native Empire, and continue playing. Then, I saw no roads around (they were still working normally but invisible). There are probably other problems, but only noticed that one.
    This is not a problem but it is normal because the mod pack with the roads is missing. Start always ETF if you want to load a save made by using ETF!

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin12 View Post
    First I want to say thank you for this awesome mod Husserl it is one of the best I ever have seen.
    Now on to the news I don't know if you have heard of this glitch but I am having trouble with late campaign France, whenever I start a new late France campaign I try to get peace with Britain on the first turn and it always crashes, I have tried uninstalling like 3 times even a fresh install of empire, its no big deal really but it sorta bugs me because 98% of the time in the first turn I lose the huron territory (sorry for my spelling). But in any case any help will be awesome Thank you, and thank you again for this mod.
    This is known for Late Campaign. There is a British army in France already and Ai is set to attack. So if you try to get peace it is confused and... CTD. Keep in mind that late campaign is actually RTI 4 episode and it was meant player to be only US.

So I'm playing as Saxony and I can't declare war on anyone. Apparently this is because I have to declare war on my protector (Poland-Lithuania) and then either conquer them or make peace to get my independance. Trouble is, my protector is long dead and buried and I still can't declare war.

Is it possible to use the ESF Editor to make it so I can declare war? I've gotten far in this save but only because other factions declare war on me, I still can't declare war.

Could you please post a link where I can download this. I had it on my old computer and now both the links have either corrupt or invalid data so I could not install this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Moonshine View Post
    So I'm playing as Saxony and I can't declare war on anyone. Apparently this is because I have to declare war on my protector (Poland-Lithuania) and then either conquer them or make peace to get my independance. Trouble is, my protector is long dead and buried and I still can't declare war.

Is it possible to use the ESF Editor to make it so I can declare war? I've gotten far in this save but only because other factions declare war on me, I still can't declare war.
    Open your save game with EsfEditor and go in FACTION_ARRAY. First one should be Saxony. Check the line under the CAI personalities and if there is a number there, replaced it with 0:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus McFlanery View Post
    Could you please post a link where I can download this. I had it on my old computer and now both the links have either corrupt or invalid data so I could not install this mod.
    Links work fine.

Game CTDs automatically when I try to load the edited save. I had already done this with info from another thread, I thought there might have been another way. Thanks for the help by the way.

I had the wrong ESF editor. It works now, disregard my old post. Thanks again

Good day Gentlemen

Last post is long ago, but i have a problem and need it to get it fixed. First of all: Thanks for this mod, dude. Its a very nice one, i played it a while, but then my problem appeared: Next day (computer was off between): With coffee and a decide for great battles i startet Empire Total Factions 2.1 again. And then, ... and then Empire instandly crashed by loading my save. (i also cant start a game with an other faction after this - so the problem: Empire starts, but if i want to beginn a game, it crashs).