Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: EMPIRE TOTAL FACTIONS...... (Last updated 17/08/2011)

Default Re: EMPIRE TOTAL FACTIONS...... (Last updated 25/08/2010)

This is a known bug that some factions suffer. This happened in armies that are stationed in cities. Try to keep your good units out of cities, leaving in there only those you don't care if they are changed.

After ACW update I'll update Sturm und Drang where I'll work a little on Sikh. If you have ideas or/and material, they are mostly welcome.

Well when i go to late campaign the game stuck in the starting loading screen, and it is not responding, any ideas of what to do ?

Are you using a torrent version? If yes there is not much to do...

So its because of the torrent version right ? :/
    Guess its time to buy it...

It also happened while they were moving on the map as well, ended a turn with near a full stack of musketeers, next turn had 2 fixed mortars 5 Ghoorkas and an armed populace in the place of some of them, only seemed to happen in between persia and northern india, didn't seem to happen in southern india.

So you're saying that is related with a spesific area of campaign map? Can you confirm that because it is a valuable info?

razr19's Avatar Civis

I get a prob that says couldn't find Empire.exe type in the path corectly what do i do?

Have you installed the mod in right location: (HD):\Steam\...\empire total war\? Probably not so uninstall and install it again in the right path.

Does this work with multiplayer?

hi i keep getting 'Window cannot find empire.exe'
    Im on Vista and i have the torrented the game
    and im sure its installed in the right directory
    I just need to see how it worked if it's good enough
    So I can buy the real thing
    Last edited by husserlTW; March 14, 2013 at 08:59 AM.

I am not sure that it will work in a torrent version even if you bypass this problem.

If ETF.exe is in ...\empire total war\data_ETF\ folder then it is in the right place but the message says not. Anyway if mod is indeed installed in right place and you still get this message I can do nothing about it...

Geuvesa's Avatar Tiro

So everything works perfectly except one thing, I downloaded a Morocco unit booster pack and did all the correct filing but I am supposed to add this line into the preferences scripts "mod_unitbooostermoroc.pack";
    I am not sure which script the creator meant exactly (asked him earlier today awaiting reply) am I supposed to clear the preferences scripts like in your napoleon total factions mod?

Geuvesa's Avatar Tiro

Im sorry for wasting your time, I found a solution to both problems Im semi self reliant!

Is this mod compatible with Darthmod 6.2?

A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.
    --George Patton

Hell hath no fury like a non-combatant.
    --Charles Edward Montague

Oscar Wilde was a child molester. Quoting him doesn't mean that you're smart...you're just promoting a homosexual pedophile.
    --Sgt. Schultz

if i download this will i still be able to play with AUM and other mods?
    Last edited by lordskater121; September 05, 2010 at 08:43 AM.

You can play any mod that does not use it's own startpos.esf and I think AUM does not use one.

alright thanks for the help. I wanna get all the factions but when I used another startpos from a different guy it messed up my empire game. But this one looks promising and easier to use.

You can play with no fear of messing with your files. Every time you finish playing your installation will be like before.

I just tried downloading this, from the filefront link according to your instructions. I set the destination for the default in the prompt, and when I attempted to start the campaign it said "windows cannot fine 'Empire.exe'. make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again" obviously it didn't load and after reading the last ten pages I've yet to see this problem addressed... although its entirely possible I missed one or two posts. Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
    "Midway upon the journey of our life
    I found myself within a forest dark,
    For the straightforward pathway had been lost." Dante Alighieri

is there a way i could get fog of war back?

Quote Originally Posted by Giuliano Taverna View Post
    I just tried downloading this, from the filefront link according to your instructions. I set the destination for the default in the prompt, and when I attempted to start the campaign it said "windows cannot fine 'Empire.exe'. make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again" obviously it didn't load and after reading the last ten pages I've yet to see this problem addressed... although its entirely possible I missed one or two posts. Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
    You have mot installed it in the right place (...\empire total war\). To check this see if you have the ...\empire total war\data_ETF\ folder where there is ETF.exe (right click on mod's shortcut and check path in properties.

Quote Originally Posted by lordskater121 View Post
    is there a way i could get fog of war back?
    Fog of war is out only in individual emergent factions. Play all emergent instead of that.