Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3055707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1613

Thread: EMPIRE TOTAL FACTIONS...... (Last updated 17/08/2011)

Default Re: EMPIRE TOTAL FACTIONS...... (Last updated 17/08/2011)

How do I use the minor factions in "play battle"?

Can you add all of the factions to the custom battles? (Play Battle)

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by ThePassingVoid View Post
    Can you add all of the factions to the custom battles? (Play Battle)
    I doubt that will happen since HusserlTW, the author behind ETF, has retired from modding.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Anyone have this problem that horses and riders are kind of ''desync''? Riders are sliding forward on the horses back. I'm trying to figure out what is causing the problem, ETF or one of my submods. The submods should work with ETF.

Quote Originally Posted by Luggerix View Post
    Anyone have this problem that horses and riders are kind of ''desync''? Riders are sliding forward on the horses back. I'm trying to figure out what is causing the problem, ETF or one of my submods. The submods should work with ETF.
    Are you referring to this?

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Yes. Thank you for quick answer, I will try to fix it with those solutions.

Can you also try to zoom in the unit? I just want to confirm this as I tried that myself and it seems to *fix* the animation issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Yes, there is a way to prevent that from appearing in-game and that has to do, from my understanding, with what focus you have on a cavalry unit in a battle. That setting can be enabled via options in the in-game menu.

- Zoom out will *trigger* this animation issue
    - Zoom in will *remove* this animation issue

I reinstalled Empire, mods etc. and didn't touch vsync, but the problem is still there. Desync starts when I command a cavalry unit to melee. When the cavalry unit is just running around it never happens. Not gamebreaking but annoying.

Leonardo: I tried to zoom in and out. When I zoomed in very close the desync disappeared and when I zoomed out it started again. So it seems that you are right.

Greece is not available at all in the mod menus. Any chance it will get added?

Quote Originally Posted by Lockehart View Post
    Greece is not available at all in the mod menus. Any chance it will get added?
    I don't think so, because HusserlTW is from Greece and he created a separate Greek mod.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ed-30-01-2012)

I would download that mod but I don't want mods that add a bunch of units or force me into a Late Campaign. I want to play Hungary and Greece in an early campaign. But that option simply doesn't exist without downloading a mod that also adds a bunch of unnecessary units.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

I would download that mod but I don't want mods that add a bunch of units or force me into a Late Campaign. I want to play Hungary and Greece in an early campaign. But that option simply doesn't exist without downloading a mod that also adds a bunch of unnecessary units.
    Welcome to TWC! Empire Total Factions doesn't do either of those things. It allows factions which can already recruit Fifth Rates to recruit them in trade ports, I believe the modder did this because, without the ability to recruit warships, a minor faction's economy can easily be ruined by a naval blockade. If I remember correctly, it unlocks one or two units for Scotland (Highland Infantry and Clansmen).

This mod allows the player to play minor factions and most emergent factions in the early campaign (from 1700). It should allow you to play as Hungary in the early campaign. However, if I remember cotrectly, the modder didn't make Greece playable with this mod, because he made a separate mod for playing as Greece.

What Alwyn said, I have played both mods (Greece mod, ETF) and none of those things you mention will happen, because the Greek mod will start at 1821 IIRC with a complete unique unit roster.

As for playing Hungary, you need to select the emergent option in the ETF launcher and from there select Hungary (only vanilla units IIRC) then launch ETW via the ETF launcher.

The only nation you cannot play in the late campaign in ETF is Hessen due to a mistake HusserlTW did.

Hungary in Early Campaign is bugged. When you click on the option, it starts up the game but does not enable Hungary in the Grand Campaign menu. Hungary still works in late campaign.

It is? That was news for me and I don't think anyone have mentioned that before. I assume testing this is required just to confirm if Hungary has a bug.

Hungary is an emergent nation and playing Hungary is done by clicking on the emergent selector to the right in the bottom in the ETF launcher and from there clicking on Hungary should launch ETF.

Hungary in Early Campaign is bugged. When you click on the option, it starts up the game but does not enable Hungary in the Grand Campaign menu. Hungary still works in late campaign.
    Confirmed! I just checked Hungary doesn't appear in the early campaign, but I didn't check the late campaign so I will take your word for it and playing Hungary in the late campaign still works.

+rep

Thanks for posting this.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20687415/ETF21.zip Kaspersky will not allow install on my pc due to error message about trojan

Quote Originally Posted by Reconman View Post
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20687415/ETF21.zip Kaspersky will not allow install on my pc due to error message about trojan
    I can assure you that ETF are not infected by a trojan.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...S-in-Mod-Files

I use Panda Dome and so far I haven't got one single complain from Panda about any virus in ETF.

Laetus

I am getting an error message on install saying that I dont have any disk space when I have hundreds of GB of free space...?

Quote Originally Posted by Akbar123 View Post
    I am getting an error message on install saying that I dont have any disk space when I have hundreds of GB of free space...?
    Verify game cache in Steam then exit the Steam Client. After that re-launch Steam and try to start a new campaign in vanilla, just to check if that's working.

Once that's done then try to run the ETF launcher, but remember you cannot have the DME Ready setting enabled in the DME launcher every time you have DME installed. Otherwise you won't be able to play ETF, so change the DME Ready setting to DME Vanilla in the DME launcher then exit the DME launcher should work as I've done that myself and that worked for me.