Thread: Ogniem i Mieczem - Versión Argentina (Argentine Version)

Default Ogniem i Mieczem - Versión Argentina (Argentine Version)

Para todos aquéllos jugadores de habla hispana dejo aquí una versión de prueba del juego en nuestro idioma. El trabajo aún sigue adelante, no está terminado.

Esta versión-beta contiene, además de la traducción completa (sólo faltan descripciones de edificios, un puñado de unidades y alguna cosita más que me olvido...), las siguientes modificaciones:

- Nuevos descr_ai_formations , tanto para el data del BI como para el data del RTW, con lo cual las batallas están mejoradas ahora. Ambos archivos fueron extraídos de la versión oficial: OiM 1.3

- Nuevas UIs. Algunos ancilliares (séquito) y TODOS los barcos reclutables (aunque pueden considerarse como UIs de prueba también, dado que no logro ajustarlas en una forma "decente").

- Texturas nuevas en el strat_map (si mal no recuerdo, el autor es RedFox. Son las mismas texturas que aparecen en muchos MODs: Surrectum, Rome Medieval ...).

- Nuevos trade-wagons y trade-ships en el strat_map. Autor: Riczu74.

ESTA VERSIÓN DE PRUEBA FUNCIONA SÓLO APLICADA SOBRE "OIM 1_2_2"

... Ojalá pueda tener pronto la versión final, con muchas más novedades (entre ellas nuevas skins para las unidades tardías de las facciones europeas).

TRANSLATE:

For all those spanish speaking players leave here a trial version of the game in our language. The work still goes on, not finished.

This version-beta not only contains the full translation (only missing descriptions of buildings, a handful of units and a little something more that I forget ...),also the following modifications:

- New descr_ai_formations, both for the BI data and the RTW data. Now the battles are improved. Both files were extracted from the official version OiM 1.3

- New UIs. Some ancilliares, and ALL the recruitable vessels (though they may be regarded as test UIs too, because I fail to align in a "decent" way).

- Textures in the strat_map new (if I remember correctly, the author is RedFox. These are the same textures that appear in many MODs: Surrectum, Rome Medieval II & III ...).

- New trade-wagons and trade-ships in the strat_map. Author: Riczu74.

THIS BETA VERSION ONLY WORK ON "OIM 1_2_2"

... I hope to soon have the final version, with many more new features (including new skins for late units of the factions European).

*****************************DOWNLOAD***********************************

http://www.filefront.com/17402326/Oi...llano_XXX.rar/

THANKS TO THIS PEOPLE:

-Geroj
    -El_Bison
    -GatorMarine 1833
    -Takverely (for imeretian units names)

... from me, their work has helped me with my Spanish translation

... and to Ogniem i Mieczem Team, of course, for this great MOD.

saludos.

greetings.

Last edited by Archaeopterix; December 05, 2010 at 02:55 AM.

Default Re: Ogniem i Mieczem - Versión Argentina (Argentine Version)

Cool. I might have to dl this to see how good my spanish is. Unfortunatly once I do dl this, I'll have to keep a different copy if I want to enjoy the slightly mistranslated russian, or "Projectiles may hit something".
    "Oh no! Uzbeks have drunk my battery fluid!"

saving only the folder "text", is ok, you do not need more than that... (further in the next version, changes are will more radical... changes in descr_strat, descr_buildings ... & more)

greetings.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; April 21, 2010 at 05:28 PM.

will be an translation for 1.3???

i don't want a complete translation only basic:faction name/unit name/building name,and ,,events" name(ex:end year,constructions,recruitments)

Quote Originally Posted by Seshomaru View Post
    will be an translation for 1.3???
    ... in spanish?

Quote Originally Posted by Seshomaru View Post
    i don't want a complete translation only basic:faction name/unit name/building name,and ,,events" name(ex:end year,constructions,recruitments)
    I must inform to you that they have already released version 1.31 and 1.4 (... surely the 1.4f version, have some improve for movements in battles... i see the ai_formations files... then, maybe they are news, i must to see this... jejej.).

I following work in my own improved version 1.22 (which have many files extracted from 1.3).

I have not decided (no chance) to translate the latest versions. I prefer to continue to improve the version 1.22... but, well...

I have yet the 1.3 original version in somewhere... I do not promise anything. But let me see if something can be done quickly.

greetings.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; July 30, 2010 at 03:49 PM.

Well, here you have a english "sketch" update for Argentine Version (my gameplay). This is not tested (I have not much time nor much disk space ... my work to get to my final version, the'm doing on my original copy of OiM), but i think this should work fine.

IMPORTANT: I insist, this work is only for 1_2_2 version altought contains many files extracted from 1.31 official version (battlefield textures for example, which no available in the spanish version yet).

The work is not finished yet, consider this how the first Argentine Version (first post, here above), you see many texts in spanish (more exactly the "event_strings", this is: the campaign warnings... they are thousands, and is complicated for me translate all to the english by this moment ***), but i think none in cirillic types. I dont know if I can have a english version for Final Version, but I will try... Sorry for late, I´m working alone...

Extract the zip file in anywhere (in the desktop is fine, e.g.), you can see one folder called: OiM_English_DEF_1, and inside that you can see two folders: bi & data. Copy, and paste over the main game directory (where you have OiM).

I do not think anything strange happens, but, any CTD, report here, in this form i can help in any solution for english speakers players:

*****************************DOWNLOAD***********************************

Authors of part this work are: Geroj, GatorMarine 1833 & El_Bison, part of the credit is for them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (*** more guidelines here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...74#post7135074)
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; December 05, 2010 at 02:56 AM.

Espero que este en castellano neutro. I expect that it's in "neutral" castillian

ENGLISH:

hello... there are an unique "argentinian" epithet (acquired by certain characters, and only two factions)... but to get there, your personage must to be very very... dirty mouthed (XD).

any problem with the language (not neutral, for example) or poorly worded, or misinformed (historically inaccurate), let me know and I will correct.

SPANISH:

hola, sólo hay un epíteto (adquirido por ciertos personajes, y sólo para dos facciones) muy de estilo argentino... pero para llegar a él, tu personaje debe ser muy boca sucia, XD.

cualquier problema con el idioma (no neutro, por ejemplo) o mal redactado, o mal informado (históricamente incorrecto), avísame y lo corregiré.

saludos.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; December 26, 2010 at 02:52 PM.

Si veo alguna incoherencia, te lo dire. Soy un opresor peninsular

If a see any incoherence, i'll say you. I'm a peninsular opressor

No problem, im a argentinian cossack, ha ha ha

np, yo soy un cosaco argentino, jajaj

... Coming soon (after of the middle of this year)... Some steps I was working on a kind of "OiM Redux" (or enhancement):

... of course it will call with another name, more news after July.

greetings.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; February 29, 2016 at 03:14 AM.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Extremly good-looking units

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Amazing work! I think I will get back to OiM once you released your work

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

do you intend to try to port those guys to the janisssary musket animations I use in my mod (and the matchlock users to the ones the Mughul musketeers use)? both are based on European drill manuals, rather than local style (which I admit I don't know).

I ask because it would be awesome--like icing on a cake (unless you think the animations are too slow: I mean, they do respectively take 30 and 50 seconds...
    Last edited by Gen.jamesWolfe; March 26, 2016 at 05:28 AM.
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

Quote Originally Posted by Gen.jamesWolfe View Post
    do you intend to try to port those guys to the janisssary musket animations I use in my mod (and the matchlock users to the ones the Mughul musketeers use)? both are based on European drill manuals, rather than local style (which I admit I don't know).

I ask because it would be awesome--like icing on a cake (unless you think the animations are too slow: I mean, they do respectively take 30 and 50 seconds...
    They are using harquebuseer MIITW anim (extracted from the last release of Rome Medieval)... so, they are using the old "rome style skeleton", it means I have no idea how porting this anim for paste it (joining them) with your musket at shoulder march style... of course it could be great...

I was reading some tutorial (in spanish, from Iberia TW creators) about create custom anims, but I have not managed anything yet... I want modificate a bit the dragoon anims for Sudamerica (and other projects too).

I can give you the files if you want them.

... and thanks demagogos and Tommy, =).

greetings.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; March 28, 2016 at 08:46 AM.

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

Default Ogniem i Mieczem - Versión Argentina (Argentine Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeopterix View Post
    They are using harquebuseer MIITW anim (extracted from the last release of Rome Medieval)... so, they are using the old "rome style skeleton", it means I have no idea how porting this anim for paste it (joining them) with your musket at shoulder march style... of course it could be great...

I was reading some tutorial (in spanish, from Iberia TW creators) about create custom anims, but I have not managed anything yet... I want modificate a bit the dragoon anims for Sudamerica (and other projects too).

I can give you the files if you want them.

... and thanks demagogos and Tommy, =).

greetings.
    merger is probably not possible--at least not easily. As you know the two sets of animations require different weapon mountings. I'd have to do every animation over.

I do have a request though: pm the Swedish grenadier's model (post reform/carolean). I have need of him.
    Last edited by Gen.jamesWolfe; April 01, 2016 at 12:15 PM.
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

download this creation?

Quote Originally Posted by Vit2013 View Post
    download this creation?
    ... with some luck, at the end of this year, if I can to say (in really its not safe date, but hey it could be too, greetings).
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; May 16, 2016 at 01:12 PM.

is this version easier to instal than granto?

Quote Originally Posted by djsalibeat View Post
    is this version easier to instal than granto?
    Sorry for late response (im pretty busy by this times)... this "version" is not other thing more than just a translate of the MOD from russian to spanish... at least for now, until there appears more news... if you talk in spanish we can continue with some details more.

greetings.