Quote Originally Posted by Lord Minotaur View Post
    i hope it will be released before 2012 december 21
    Me too.
    There are none so enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

Lord Minotaur's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Patch 3.1: Content list

will you add lithuania in 3.1 patch?

Maybe you should add Estonia native tribes .And lose the Americas.Make the Americas an provincial campaing.

Erm, Estonians in middle ages were not very big power in world, even in Baltic states. This mod requires Portugal or Lithuania. And I totaly agree about Americans.

Estonia was the most attacked place in the world :1. Danes and Germans.2 Livonian Order. 3 .More Germans.4 Sweden. 5.Russian empire (one of many invasions).6.Indie faction (1918).7 War against United Baltic Duchy(Landershwer).8 Inderpendence war against the ''Commies''. 9.Illegaly Annexed by the USSR(cause of Molotov(not a Molotov Coctail)-Ripentow pact).10. ''Liberated'' by the Third Reich. 11. ''Freed/Liberated'' by the Soviet Union. 12.In 1991 an Indie state(again).That ''Barbarian/Pagan'' faction leader should be called:Lembitu of Sakala(<---an actual human).BTW using Barbarian Invasion could be useful thanks to it's special features like. Mongols could be a HORDE a realy large,gigantic an armagedon army(whit 35 armies).And the ''Religon thingy'' is good.

will it fix all the pope crashing buttons

Quote Originally Posted by RoryLaddz View Post
    will it fix all the pope crashing buttons
    This feauture is impossible. Example:

You're English leader. Pope says you must to take cataholic French city. WTF?...

Thats not historically accuary and that feauture is hard to add to game. So, you'd better enjoy rest of mod

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelTheConquer View Post
    Estonia was the most attacked place in the world :1. Danes and Germans.2 Livonian Order. 3 .More Germans.4 Sweden. 5.Russian empire (one of many invasions).6.Indie faction (1918).7 War against United Baltic Duchy(Landershwer).8 Inderpendence war against the ''Commies''. 9.Illegaly Annexed by the USSR(cause of Molotov(not a Molotov Coctail)-Ripentow pact).10. ''Liberated'' by the Third Reich. 11. ''Freed/Liberated'' by the Soviet Union. 12.In 1991 an Indie state(again).That ''Barbarian/Pagan'' faction leader should be called:Lembitu of Sakala(<---an actual human).BTW using Barbarian Invasion could be useful thanks to it's special features like. Mongols could be a HORDE a realy large,gigantic an armagedon army(whit 35 armies).And the ''Religon thingy'' is good.
    Ahem, Its about middle ages and did the estonians defeated the invaders nO! they waited to be rescued and that doesnt mean if it was attacked all the time cause it couldint stand up for them selves....

We are currently working on some scripts that might include missions from the vatican. I'm on holidays now but the rest of the team is working mainly on scripts and sounds. we are receiveng help from lord simpkins, drecie14 and freelancer tex

Thanks for your working. We are all waiting for the 3.1, hope a big surprise

By Lord Minotaur :Ahem, Its about middle ages and did the estonians defeated the invaders nO! they waited to be rescued and that doesnt mean if it was attacked all the time cause it couldint stand up for them selves....
    Yes but they gived a good fight..........10,000 dead .
    Serial Spammer

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelTheConquer View Post
    Yes but they gived a good fight..........10,000 dead .
    like russians in ww2 ? send soldiers to die no matter what?

I know it's stupid question, but any ideas how much long to release it? Can't wait for gunpowders units, maybe you can cooperate with makers of Ogniem I Mieczem Mod, the've got some qunpowder units and better looking hussars

You really love hussars, don't you?
    Well, to be honest, this patch has become far bigger than planned at the begining, and right now I'm working alone (I receive assistance from some friends regarding minor issues)... the last piece of news I received from Lord Of The Knights was like a month ago. He's in Cairo, you know? With that sort of civil war that is taking place there, I don't think he might be worried about any release date, and neither do I. I really expect he will be alright after all.

I was thinking of making a preview some time in the near future, but I can't give any dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Mataputas View Post
    You really love hussars, don't you?
    Well, to be honest, this patch has become far bigger than planned at the begining, and right now I'm working alone (I receive assistance from some friends regarding minor issues)... the last piece of news I received from Lord Of The Knights was like a month ago. He's in Cairo, you know? With that sort of civil war that is taking place there, I don't think he might be worried about any release date, and neither do I. I really expect he will be alright after all.

I was thinking of making a preview some time in the near future, but I can't give any dates.
    Roger that, I'm sorry for my impatience ! And yes I love hussars.

I was wondering right now... could you (if you find time and will to do it) release like small patch with some new improvements that are ready and complete? Like for eg. smoke effects for cannons? (BTW I think cannons need slightly better sound when shooting, imho.) Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by pzlpzl View Post
    (BTW I think cannons need slightly better sound when shooting, imho.) Cheers!
    Cannons will have smoke, new animations and new sounds.

Graceycles's Avatar Foederatus

Do you have a rough percentage on done you are? Sorry if this annoys you but I just really love this mod
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity" - Edgar Allan Poe

"A day of battle is a day of harvest for the devil" - William Hooke

Proud Hoser

The thing is that we are just 2 of us working permanently on this mod. The rest is coming and going, and helping with minor issues.
    Also, we are all the time adding new things, so the patch is becoming bigger and bigger, even more than the original release. I thought it would be finished by now, but the truth is that we are far from that.

The good thing is that I have more free time now that I'm just working, and LOTKs has recovered his internet connection, and we are receiving some serious help from other people, especially from Archaeopterix, so I suppose it will progress faster. In addition, I have to admit that I knew few things about modding when I joined the team and my work was very disorganized. Now, I think I have improved (a bit), and I'm trying to finish everything that I start with, so that I don't have a huge amount of non working files

Anyway, I'd suggest being patient. Just relax and enjoy the current version of the mod
    Last edited by Mataputas; February 15, 2011 at 08:51 AM.

First post updated. New features included:

- New ship models for campaign map.
    - Medieval building textures.
    - New Faction: Grand Duchy of Lithuania.
    - Spanish translation.

In addition, a new hotfix (#4) is ready to be released in the following days. It will solve some important things that affect campaign gameplay.