Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: The BBVA Primera División/La Liga Thread

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

Default Re: The BBVA Primera División/La Liga Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    And that is criticising Spanish football
    Nope, it's reality
    Come on do you expect some Real Sociedad to win the La Liga or the CL or something?
    /The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfOdin View Post
    Nope, it's reality
    Like it or not, that is still criticising.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_K_1 View Post
    They tried to protest in Glasgow and someone was raped at their camp. Moral of the story is children: do not camp overnight in Glasgow City Centre.
    Post of The Year 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima Farmathar View Post
    knowing what is about to happen I whisper in her ear,
    “do you know what makes us different from other animals?, We follow our prey, a lion or a tiger gets bored and follows something else, we persist” -------------------------------------------------------------------
    yhea i once did that, to a girl in higschool, i pressured her until she agreed to go sailing in a 10 ft baue, but she almost drowned so i no longer try that

It's not like you haven't ever criticized anyone...RANGERS FC maybe?

King Nud's Avatar Praepositus

No, I just said that apart from Barca, Real, Atletico, Valencia and Sevilla the rest suck
    Just like apart from Inter, Milan, Roma, Sampdoria, Palermo and Juventus in the Serie A the rest suck
    or just like apart from West Ham, Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd./City in the EPL the rest suck

By "suck" I mean, not as high-calibre-as-expected-to-win trophies
    West Ham escaped Relegation by 5 points and finished 17th.
    Staff Writer at KingJamesGospel.com

It's not like you haven't ever criticized anyone...RANGERS FC maybe?
    Well duuhhhhh, they're my teams rivals and I ing hate them.

However, I've never claimed not to have ever criticised anyone, so your point is about as useful as a nuns tits.

They tried to protest in Glasgow and someone was raped at their camp. Moral of the story is children: do not camp overnight in Glasgow City Centre.
    Post of The Year 2011
    “do you know what makes us different from other animals?, We follow our prey, a lion or a tiger gets bored and follows something else, we persist” -------------------------------------------------------------------
    yhea i once did that, to a girl in higschool, i pressured her until she agreed to go sailing in a 10 ft baue, but she almost drowned so i no longer try that

Quote Originally Posted by King Nud View Post
    West Ham escaped Relegation by 5 points and finished 17th.
    I named West Ham cus they're my fav English team
    Deep down I know they suck nowadays...

Well duuhhhhh, they're my teams rivals and I ing hate them.

However, I've never claimed not to have ever criticised anyone, so your point is about as useful as a nuns tits.
    Like these?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Like these?
    We don't get nuns like that around here

Post of The Year 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    We don't get nuns like that around here
    Yeah, neither do we. The internet does though
    I would actually go to church if we had nuns like her

Yeah, neither do we. The internet does though
    I would actually go to church if we had nuns like her
    Alter boys would probably feel a lot safer to.

Post of The Year 2011

I'd go catholic or something for that rack.

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Lol! I love the way the topic went so suddenly from critising Spanish football to Nun's tits

Cyrus the Virus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Damn celibacy.

"And the Heavens Shall Tremble"
    Resistance is futile™

"ehn sewr traih-sluyrds-lairareh"

Quote Originally Posted by ccllnply View Post
    Lol! I love the way the topic went so suddenly from critising Spanish football to Nun's tits
    I should bring up nuns tits more often

Post of The Year 2011

Lol they still suck
    Apart from Sevilla, Valencia, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid the rest all suck
    I haven't seen any major impact from Spanish team in the last Europa/Champions League except Atletico Madrid(my fav Spanish team)

All leagues have bad teams, usually the best leagues have the same amount
    Spain is level to that of England, Germany and Italy ofc
    Obviously you know nothing of the spanish league. It is a league very competitive
    villareal suck?? lol Spanish league is on the level of the germany league?? dont make me laugh.

Yeah, and IMHO one of the worst things that ever happened to football ... together with Herrera, Maldini and Trapattoni, currently represented by their other apprentices Capello, Dunga and Van Marwijk.
    Whatever. Jose carrear speak for himself. so sucess is the worst to happen in football?! He is arrogant and stuff. have you guys cross the mind that is all part of the game in todays day?!

Effective? He attempts a shot on target from like 40 ft away from goal! He's selfish and arrogant
    And he fails miserably at football
    true he fails alot of times, who doesnt?? anyway there is a good reason he trys to shot on target at that distance.. he sometimes score, so i wont see the big deal here. I dont like his personality either, but he is a hell of a player, to discard him is stupidity. I wont say that real did good to pay that much for him, but that was real decision... he fails sometimes, but he score alot of times. I dont think he fails so much has you say, keep in mind he also had some serious injuries as well.

My guess he puts in some weight last tow years, due also for that long stops, i guess, even without his top form he is still a hell of a player.
    should bring up nuns tits more often
    you should
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; July 14, 2010 at 03:19 PM.

PrivateJoh's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    Whatever. Jose carrear speak for himself. so sucess is the worst to happen in football?!
    No, not success. The fact that you can do anything to achieve success. The fact that Madrid will be the most boring team next season, no matter how good players they buy. The fact that now we love results more than we love the game, that is the worse thing that ever happened to football.

And by the way, Del Bosque and Guardiola's carriers (or the baggage they have so far for the latter) also speak for themselves, but the put the love to the game as a means to achieve the results, not the other way round. And for the time being, Del Bosque's is much better that Mourinho's.

Obviously you know nothing of the spanish league. It is a league very competitive
    villareal suck?? lol Spanish league is on the level of the germany league?? dont make me laugh.

true he fails alot of times, who doesnt?? anyway there is a good reason he trys to shot on target at that distance.. he sometimes score, so i wont see the big deal here. I dont like his personality either, but he is a hell of a player, to discard him is stupidity. I wont say that real did good to pay that much for him, but that was real decision... he fails sometimes, but he score alot of times. I dont think he fails so much has you say, keep in mind he also had some serious injuries as well.

My guess he puts in some weight last tow years, due also for that long stops, i guess, even without his top form he is still a hell of a player.
    Of course I'm not saying the Bundesliga is on level with the La Liga. The BL is MUCH better
    But I won't troll and say that the Spanish league sucks because it IS an entertaining and nice-football-league

My fav leagues are :

1) Bundesliga
    2) La Liga
    3) EPL
    4) Serie A

soooo....

About CR9 :

He is spoilt at Madrid. Everyone treats him like a god or something
    I preferred him back at United, but then again I preferred ALL spoilt RM players when they played for other teams once(like Di Maria, Cannavaro, Ronaldo, Zidane, Kaka etc etc etc)
    Sure he is good, but teamwork is non existent for him

I saw the Mallorca vs Real Madrid back in February(I think...) and he lost the ball countless times on the right when he could have easily assisted a goal via Higuain/Kaka etc etc...but NOOOO he wants to do it all by himself

I should bring up nuns tits more often
    Holy tits ftw!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateJoh View Post
    No, not success. The fact that you can do anything to achieve success. The fact that Madrid will be the most boring team next season, no matter how good players they buy. The fact that now we love results more than we love the game, that is the worse thing that ever happened to football.

And by the way, Del Bosque and Guardiola's carriers (or the baggage they have so far for the latter) also speak for themselves, but the put the love to the game as a means to achieve the results, not the other way round. And for the time being, Del Bosque's is much better that Mourinho's.
    del bosque isnt on real madrid.
    And i would never say he was worst then mourinho, that is very relative, i like then both. But i think Real needs some pragmatism for a change. It is only to bring bring ballance to this galatic team. In my opinion.
    Of course I'm not saying the Bundesliga is on level with the La Liga. The BL is MUCH better
    But I won't troll and say that the Spanish league sucks because it IS an entertaining and nice-football-league

My fav leagues are :

1) Bundesliga
    2) La Liga
    3) EPL
    4) Serie A

soooo....
    yeah that is a matter of taste realy, i like la Liga since i like fantastic, and entertainig football, as i like the Brasileirăo(brasilian legue) as well... it is matter of taste.
    About CR9 :

He is spoilt at Madrid. Everyone treats him like a god or something
    I preferred him back at United, but then again I preferred ALL spoilt RM players when they played for other teams once(like Di Maria, Cannavaro, Ronaldo, Zidane, Kaka etc etc etc)
    Sure he is good, but teamwork is non existent for him

I saw the Mallorca vs Real Madrid back in February(I think...) and he lost the ball countless times on the right when he could have easily assisted a goal via Higuain/Kaka etc etc...but NOOOO he wants to do it all by himself
    Well i agree he is selfish in his football, but yeah it is carateristic of his football, but i guess he needs to know his limits sometimes, if he was on top form he will be more effective, the thing is even with that, he is a asset to Real i think.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; July 14, 2010 at 03:58 PM.

PrivateJoh's Avatar Tiro

del bosque isnt on real madrid.
    And i would never say he was worst then mourinho, that is very relative, i like then both. But i think Real needs some pragmatism for a change. It is only to bring bring ballance to this galatic team. In my opinion.
    Neither is Guardiola, that is obvious. I was comparing playing styles. Your point was?

Yeah, now Madrid have a galactic team, a galactic coach, a galactic president ... and a galactic debt.

Good luck next year, I hope you see half a decent football match (remember Barcelona-Inter, that is the type of football that is coming your way ... Inter's that is)

Vic Vega's Avatar Decanus

Don't forget a galactic number of CR9 fanboys switching from Man-United

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateJoh View Post
    Neither is Guardiola, that is obvious. I was comparing playing styles. Your point was?

Yeah, now Madrid have a galactic team, a galactic coach, a galactic president ... and a galactic debt.

Good luck next year, I hope you see half a decent football match (remember Barcelona-Inter, that is the type of football that is coming your way ... Inter's that is)
    So inter didnt deserve it?? Inter plays bad football? inter didnt play nice? inter played like a team, that is it... you sound like you are jealous of Mourinho been the coach on Madrid...
    My point exactly, shall i explain more slow?? i think he will bring balance to that superstar team, that thinks its great, and needs some humility. feet on the ground. i think Jose is perferct for that.
    you dont know what pragmatism is? Real its a team that need stop fooling arround with the ball, and start to do something with it.