Default Re: Pirates Über Alles

БУТЫРСКИЙ пехотный ПОЛК
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

НИЖЕГОРОДСКИЙ ПЕХОТНЫЙ ПОЛК.

Default Not use be Mod Manager 1.3 for empire total war

Not use be Mod Manager 1.3 for empire total war because faulty this
    unhandled exception has occurred in your appication.If you click Continue,the application will ignore this error and altempt to countinue.If you click Quit the application will close close immediately
    Could not load file or assembly"Common, Version=1.0.0.0
    Culture=neutral,Public Key Token=null" or one of its dependencies.The system cannot find the file
    specfied
    workarounds and fix?hope you help

Try not to use Mod Manager, and to establish all according to the instruction.

Нижегородский и Бутырский regiments for Russian Company

Peter the Great linear infantry. Not nominal Euroasian recruiting. Opens technology military_army_military_syllabus.

TheGeat's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Flaviuss View Post
    Peter the Great linear infantry. Not nominal Euroasian recruiting. Opens technology military_army_military_syllabus.

Lookin very good. I dont like the faces for the line infantry with red uniform though. + rep

TheGeat
    Thanks, the friend!
    Rc_rus_pikemen (Work on them proceeds):

Last edited by Flaviuss; May 03, 2011 at 03:16 PM.

Excellent work . At last really new model for linear infantry. Well and for other armies certainly also))

Hello Flaviuss

I really like the pirate style and respect your effort in doing this mod.
    In this way i want to thank you by a little help if wanted.
    And this is what i can offer:

This would be a full function launcher. I have seen that users have to put by their own the files into the folders, this launcher do that for them. It loads all files which are wanted into your data folder and launch the game, after closing the game will be set back to vanilla. In short terms - modfoldered.

Also i would make your startpos modfoldered, without using the vanilla startpos folder. This could be also an improvements for users which don´t want to do something like this by their own.

At least all together come with an easy to use installer.
    If you are interested you can have all i have written here in the next days.

Cheers, Shokh

Quote Originally Posted by shokh View Post
    Hello Flaviuss

I really like the pirate style and respect your effort in doing this mod.
    In this way i want to thank you by a little help if wanted.

This would be a full function launcher. I have seen that users have to put by their own the files into the folders, this launcher do that for them. It loads all files which are wanted into your data folder and launch the game, after closing the game will be set back to vanilla. In short terms - modfoldered.

Also i would make your startpos modfoldered, without using the vanilla startpos folder. This could be also an improvements for users which don´t want to do something like this by their own.

At least all together come with an easy to use installer.
    If you are interested you can have all i have written here in the next days.
    Thanks you for this offer shokh . I hope Flaviuss will agree .

shokh
    Dear friend, of course I agree! And immediately'm doing your nickname in the list of sponsors of Pirates Über Alles!
    Your contribution to the Total War I have a very inspiring! Let's work together! - I cook a great addition - an addon to the pirates - Russian company. But, unfortunately, in the summer I have to travel a lot and I often go without the Internet, however, the fall still hope to finish. Russian company is prepared at 60 percent. Tables prepared by 90 percent, contributing 50 per cent. New technologies are ready for Russia by 100 percent, it reforms of Tsar Peter the First and further transformation of 18 century in Russia. Technology are balanced. - Http://anthropolgames.ucoz.ru/forum/33-68-1
    Assembly, 50 per cent, while it uses a different troops and icons from different works. But, gradually, all these troops I replace its troops.
    Line of troops is fairly extensive. They are laid out here: http://anthropolgames.ucoz.ru/forum/33-61-1
    Fleet:
    http://anthropolgames.ucoz.ru/forum/33-66-1

At the same time I am working on Russia surrounding states. Officers and soldiers trying to do historically accurate. To do this on my site contains a lot of stuff:
    http://anthropolgames.ucoz.ru/forum/33-55-1
    http://anthropolgames.ucoz.ru/forum/33-70-1
    Done, just a new startpos. But it's hard. Because EsfEditor bad saves the changes. I do not know at this point how much I have the patience to work with him. There is no extra would help Mr. husserlTW. For, except the fortresses on the territory of Russia, I would like to introduce the rebellious territory controlled by the rebel Cossack Bolotnikov Kondrat, in Astrakhan. More - Moldavia and autonomy, adjacent to the city of Lviv, which is under a Swedish protectorate, with a strong detachment of Hetman Mazepa's standing near Kiev. To spice things up, so to speak, the historical situation.
    On the pirate factions also have plans to:
    Collection, which adds personal single units pirate factions. Prospective candidates:
    John Flint (India), was bald and thin face, fitted by a skin.
    Bartholomew Roberts - Black Bart (North Africa). "Royal Fortune" (ĞRoyal Luck") Roberts Bortalomyu had on board 26 guns.
    Le Bon - (ship PAVA) (where employee?) French captain named Pierre Le Bon. It was a real dandy, with an ostrich feather in his hat and suede boots. His sky-blue coat gleaming gold buttons and silver braid, and white, like a chest of seagulls, a shirt adorned with lavish lace jabot wide by nine inches. And always he was armed to the teeth. Studded with precious stones on his sword-belt hung a rapier, a cartridge stuck long, with silver
    Moorish inlaid pistols ...
    Francois Ohlone - (Espanola, San Domingo, he became a Buccaneer), ship Kakaoyer "(" Master of cocoa) Spanish 16-gun merchant ship crew of 120 people.
    Henry Morgan - "Cruel" - the main place of dislocation Jamaica, most of his piracy activities conducted under the wing of England, plundering the Spaniards, so that, in theory, it would be a "black beard" ...
    Olivier Levasseur
    Michelle Grammont
    While the team spare pobudet:
    Olivier Le Vasseur - a prototype of a pirate "Captain Blood," a decent person
    England (India)
    Grace O'Meyl - also at zametochke ...

This is an interesting and fast work. It will start after the Russian company.
    The only difficulty for me is - poor knowledge of English. A new text, in Russian companies will have many.

And so, dear friend, in accordance with your proposal, please bring your extra link on our new job in the first post of our theme Pirates Über Alles.

Satyricon
    Of course, my friend, I would like to work with all nations as well as with Russia and the pirates, but it's enough to razve life? May be enough, but by that time, perhaps, a game heavily outdated.

I have reinstalled my OS and have to reinstall visual basic and create the launcher new. Need some days but you will get the installer files soon mate.

shokh
    Well, my friend!

Until Peter's Russia.
    Moscow manorial cavalry.
    Provincial manorial cavalry.
    Until Peter's artillery. In the later period would play the role of the local artillery in remote garrisons.

Seems Flaviuss is away for a few days.
    But the next release with promised launcher and installer is ready mates.

shokh
    Dear friend, I really went away and came just one day. I downloaded your work - she's gorgeous! I'm delighted! Detailed answer to you now in private correspondence (e-mail).
    Today I'm leaving again for another couple of weeks. In the summer, unfortunately, I have such a mode of life, but work on the project I was never stops. I have it on your laptop. Already accumulated 1.5 gigabytes of material. Therefore, I very much hope for our future cooperation! And partnership in the project company in Russia. "The title is tentative. The fact that the addon is obtained by a global modification. With the change of the majority faction, the emergence of new tactical possibilities in battle, a new logical balance, constructed from the historical point of view.
    The atmosphere of the time - the main focus of the work.
    While I travel, I decorated it. Today revised the cap. - Thanks, friend!

Excuse, I not on long. It is not enough time. I welcome all! I on former in a way, but work proceed. Here reports on it.

Вот новости в кратце:
    Копьё Маниту. В компании за индейцев интерфейс индейский, в компании за европейцев - европейский.

Великая благодарность всем, кто собирал материалы по инету. Вот, благодаря им роты гренов: Семёновцы, Преображенцы! - Начало послепетровской эпохи. Иконки, разумеется, формальные.

Но самые грозные воины Земли Русской, не они, а специальная диверсионная рота Семёновского полка! Таким даже ружья не дают - воюют воины гранатами да саблями! А гранаты - те самые, с ужасающим укороченным фитилём. Изучаем технологию и воюем!

А вот, чуть менее гвардейские грены... Но у каждого типа грена есть своя эксклюзивная тактическая предназначенность. Поэтому все они важны по своему! Ибо являются разными шахматными фигурами на поле боя.

А вот ещё одна фигура: солдат гарнизонной службы. Очень важен в местах, далёких от найма серьёзных регулярных частей. А мест таких в мире много...

А вот царица полей, но не кукуруза, а артиллерия! Конная и пешая!

Драгуны. Полк Кропотова и Фон Дер Роппа.

Это конечно не всё. В предшествующие модели так же внесено множество правок. Но о них потом.
    Вот немного о сценарии:
    Кажется, что с такими уберами нескем будет воевать на карте, но это не так. В 1701 году полыхнёт пожар народной войны, которую потушить не будет представляться возможным. Восстанут стрельцы, казаки, мужики, староверы и нововеры тоже... Короче все, кто не хотел бриться и называл московского царя антихристом. Возглавит всё это дело донской казак Кондратий Афанасьевич Булавин! Всё сие будет происходить на фоне, разумеется, шведской, а за тем и английской интервенции, а ещё и татарской и турецкой. Войск в начале у России будет мало и путь к военной мощи придётся прокладывать через гражданские реформы Петра. Иначе - никак! А из трёх центров просвещения у игрока останется только один - в Н.Новгороде. Ставропольскую и Оренбургскую школу захватят мятежники. По всему югу России возникнет подконтрольная Кондрату Первому держава с названием Дикое Поле Кондрата Булавина с линейкой войск старой России. Позже, конечно, его сломить будет не очень трудно, но он не будет ждать этого по-позже и сразу начнёт освобождение сибирских территорий от "Антихриста"... Тут-то и отложится, как раз где-то до 1709 года, наш старый "друг" Иван Мазепа. В начале он расчистит для шведов территорию между Львовом и Киевом и выгонит оттуда войска русских союзников - поляков, попутно объявив себя государем Мазепой Первым. Следующим его шагом будет осада и взятие Киева! Ибо сердюки его будут свирепы и по началу многочисленны. А руководить операциями будет опытный шведский генералитет. Если совсем запустить это всё безобразие, то в войске Мазепы появятся и шведские части. И всё это дело окажется аккуратно под Полтавой... Мазепа будет стремиться к альянсу с Булавиным, а Булавин будет искать примирения с Москвой и самосохранения в существующих границах, как и было... Тут, у Москвы будет шанс: можно отдать вожделенный регион Сибири Булавину в обмен на мир с ним и военный союз. Союз, как и положено казакам, они будут блюсти добросовестно и проблема охраны южных границ для русского человечества будет снята. После этого станет возможным порешать проблемы западные и северные. Но если Мазепа успеет объединить себя и Булавина, а у шведов он и так будет существовать в полном и не рушимом альянсе с момента появлениям, то России придётся очень туго... Единственным послаблением ей станет позиция Грузии. Пришлось отдать вынужденную дань исторической действительности. Грузия - Союз Горских Княжеств под жёстким турецким протекторатом, будет испытывать некоторые симпатии к России, которой в тот момент было совсем не до неё.
    А вот это же - глазами очевидца. Начинают компанию три русских князя, прямо, как - богатыря!

Но это конечно не всё. Сделано много геополитических изменений. Разных... Скажем - мир станет более активным... Гайдуки приведут к власти в Трансильвании графа Дракулу Пятого, в качестве разнообразия, ну и т.д...

Ну, реально, ещё слишком много изменений. Всё описать, пока, не представляется возможным.
    Вот, как-то так...
    Last edited by Flaviuss; July 13, 2011 at 04:41 AM.

@ Flaviouss , Mod Dev's , do you guys still take bug reports?
    i found 5 bugs. in ver.2.2
    and got a few suggestions.

nice Mod, keep it up

who dude nice mod!