Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Pirates Über Alles & Russian Сompany

Default Re: Pirates Über Alles & Russian Сompany

Interesting. I'm looking forward into playing a campaign with Russia, although I'm not sure. I will definitely use Cheat Engine from time to time (), does your mod make the game crash when you use Cheat Engine? Also another thing, I like the Russian uniforms, you really did a very nice work with Russia, and again, thank you so much Flaviuss for making this masterpiece!

By the way, Flaviuss, did you use Cheat Engine when you first started playing Total War games?

Cheat Engine
    I do not know what it is. And I do not ever used it. So I can not say anything on the matter.To minimize the possibility of crashes, you should choose a smaller map, where there is no word "bigMap". "BigMap" - unstable. It should not be confused in choosing the button save. Well, there are many different tips in the descriptions, which should be followed. This has a complexity because few people read carefully. And in another language - even more so.

Cheat Engine is a program which, as its name says, it lets you cheat games. For example, in ETW's case, you can research a technology in just one turn, move whatever unit you want without limitations, and so on although it sometimes crashes the game. I only use it from time to time, not always. One question, what uniform does the Recruit of Peter the Great's unit wear, the Great Northern War one or a later in time uniform? Thank you.

So as I understand this is 'all in one' mod and for using it, we don't need the original game. Is that correct?

Oby, I have played it a little bit and it has the game included, so yes you don't need the original game

Cheat Engine is a program which
    This can not be used exactly.
    One question, what uniform does the Recruit of Peter the Great's unit wear, the Great Northern War one or a later in time uniform?
    The end of the Great Northern War. The end of the era of Peter the Great. And a little - after it.

Тяжелые лучники Востока и Индии.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

[/спойлер]

Last edited by Flaviuss; March 14, 2017 at 02:21 PM.

Sorry for replying so late. What are the sources of the Swedish and Russian uniforms, where did you get the information from? Thank you!

Attention!
    The mod has been updated. You can skip / reinstall.
    Campaign to start anew.

Changes.
    - Completely reorganized the line of Iran, Mogul, Mysore, Marathi.
    - All pirates are open to campaigns only on those buttons where they are left. In particular, these are buttons: For pirates, 1772, For Indians (bigmap), For other houses (bigmap). On the buttons on which they are not open, the rulers of pirates (mostly marine) are imprisoned for playing AI. That is - the AI ​​has a lot of available ships, not a complicated dominance at sea. If you seize such ships, the content will be adequate, but repair is not expensive. Do not be alarmed if you hear that the pirates were the first to build a rocket ship or the 1st rank, the limit is one piece and their 1st rank is built for a very long time. For that, the 5th and 6th ranks are unlimited, for example. Since AI pirates are almost hopeless in terms of studying technology, they had to release some of their positions from technological and territorial encumbrances. In campaigns where the pirate is a human being, everything remains the same.
    - Changed mode "BAI_Action_firing" - volleys are made less often in all types of shooting. The radius of effective shooting is slightly reduced. In all modes, the recharge speed is reduced for arbitrary shooting and salvo. But the volley is quite deadly, especially on the VX in the hands of AI.
    - The economy is now somewhat tense with the costs of culture, church and science, as well as institutions of military engineering importance (Admiralty, arsenals). All this is spent money from the tax budget. The cost of equipping, training and maintaining armies in a technological sense has been increased.
    - The unrest and demands of reforms from the development of universities and schools are increased.
    - For those who do not like economic changes, an application is added, which returns to the previous model of economic development.
    - The previous version of the assembly, as usual, is saved in the "Archive" folder.
    - 39 new units have been issued to Iran and India.

01.04.2017. Congratulations!

Attention!
    Mod updated - you can skip!
    Changes (as of 05/17/2017).
    1. The Peter's line of troops from Russia was reorganized and updated.
    2. Added and corrected some units to some countries.
    3. Economic development is corrected.
    4. Added a lot of trivia on user requests (not all!).
    5. Campaign is better to start anew.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Special thanks to the consultants: ErmakOff, dvial. - Thanks friends!

Civis

Is it compatible with DME 8.1? Thanks

It's funny.))No.

Civis

What a shame, I think that your units are beautiful especially the Russian troops. Is there anyway to have your models in a unit pack mod that can be simply put in the data folder??? There is literally no mod that offers Russia any justice or revolutionary France. I hope you can help. Just the Russia units and the French ones.

Hello, i have a problme with the mod, i have followed the instruction bit when i try to start empire with any launcher nothing happen, i have made some test and the problem in with the PUAf_boot. Pack ( if i good remember). What i have to do? Thank you and sry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by napoleone View Post
    Hello, i have a problme with the mod, i have followed the instruction bit when i try to start empire with any launcher nothing happen, i have made some test and the problem in with the PUAf_boot. Pack ( if i good remember). What i have to do? Thank you and sry for my english
    napoleone I have the same problem - the game launches then crashes to desktop during loading screen.

Whenever I remove PUA files vanilla works fine but when I put PUA files and try to start launcher the game loads but suddenly crashes.
    Last edited by Frunk; November 16, 2017 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Well, what can I tell you? .. - Do you want to watch a movie ...

https://youtu.be/VsHwBQ-HR6w

Or here it is ...

https://vk.com/topic-52493147_38256783?offset=20
    https://youtu.be/jdndzMTwJvY

How Can I enabled standard battles on brigdes and river crossing choke points? Now all battles i have in the open field. Could you also explain the diffrences between NNN No Fort and Nick no fort scripts.

ComnenusTheOne's Avatar Primicerius

Ummmm, ok, this might seem strange to you as a question but, how exactly do i install this mod?

Also, you provide a "Empire.exe" with the modpack. Is that legal?

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Thread closed and download links removed due to copyright issue.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; May 04, 2022 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Not necessary any more
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

As the copyright material has been removed by the author, the thread is now re-opened and the download link has been restored accordingly in the 1st post. Enjoy!
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader