Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 312

Thread: Pack File Manager 1.5.9 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 31 July)

  1. #141
    maxsim666's Avatar Miles
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ancona Italy
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Hi Erasmus
    file download limit for non registered user in rapidshare for PFM 1 5 6
    could you upload it again or to another server like mediafire or megaupload?
    thanks for your great work
    "In hostem celerrime volant"


    - Voloire -

  2. #142

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Quote Originally Posted by maxsim666 View Post
    Hi Erasmus
    file download limit for non registered user in rapidshare for PFM 1 5 6
    could you upload it again or to another server like mediafire or megaupload?
    thanks for your great work
    link is back up.

  3. #143

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Quote Originally Posted by erasmus777 View Post
    1.5.7 is all kinds of bugged. Here's 1.5.6 while I fix it: http://rapidshare.com/files/37962190...TW156.zip.html
    Hello erasmus777, thanks for your awesome programming skills and delivering to us the PFM! I was a while away and I'm very impressed about your progress! +rep

    Probably you saw it already that the table "unit_stats_naval_crew_to_factions" isn't readable in 1.5.6/7. It works fine in 1.5.5.

    > unit_stats_naval_crew (very similar to ETW's table)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Columns:

    2. reload
    3. accuracy

    4. melee skill ?
    5. defense skill ?
    (or probably the other way around... it wasn't even sure in ETW)

    9. model
    10. animation
    14. crew movement speed onboard

    > units
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    The column "new_string" close to the end specifies the shown little "unit class icon" in the lower left corner of the "unit card icon" in the battle screen.
    If you set "riflemen" then you get a "sniper icon" there. If you leave this cell blank, then no icon is shown.

  4. #144

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    The column "new_string" close to the end specifies the shown little "unit class icon" in the lower left corner of the "unit card icon" in the battle screen.
    If you set "riflemen" then you get a "sniper icon" there. If you leave this cell blank, then no icon is shown.
    Excellent find Swiss, now i wonder if it only determines the icon or if like some columns it also is used by the BAI

    Good stuff Sherlock!

    EDIT: Erasmus just thought id point out that link to the previous PFM has expired (10 download max) you just need to click the delete thread and it will ask you too login and move the file for unlimited downloads. (i did the same with a 97meg SFX yesterday hehe)


    Also i did the naval table unknown's numbering... but i get an error now




    this is a copy/paste of the unit stats naval table with the changes unkown 1 to 97

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    unit_stats_naval Unit IDRef,String;
    Morale,UInt32;
    Hull Strength,UInt32;
    Crew Size,UInt32;
    Has Admiral Variant?,Boolean,1;Admiral Variant,String;
    Has Cannon Type 1?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 1,String;
    Has Cannon Type 2?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 2,String;
    Has Cannon Type 3?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 3,String;
    Has Cannon Type 4?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 4,String;
    Has Cannon Type 5?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 5,String;
    Has Cannon Type 6?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 6,String;
    Has Cannon Type 7?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 7,String;
    Ship,String;
    Admiral,String;
    Has Cpt?,Boolean,1;Cpt,String;
    Has Lt?,Boolean,1;Lt,String;
    Has Bosun?,Boolean,1;Bosun,String;
    unknown1,UInt32;unknown2,UInt32;unknown3,UInt32;
    Accuracy,UInt32;
    Reloading Skill,UInt32;
    Technology,String;
    unknown4,Single;unknown5,Single;unknown6,Single;unknown7,UInt32;unknown8,Single;unknown9,UInt32;unknown10,UInt32;unknown11,UInt32;
    Speed,UInt32;
    unknown12,Single;unknown13,Single;unknown14,Single;unknown15,UInt32;unknown16,UInt32;unknown17,UInt32;unknown18,Single;unknown19,Single;unknown20,Single;unknown21,Single;unknown22,Single;unknown23,Single;unknown24,Single;unknown25,Single;unknown26,Single;unknown27,Single;unknown28,Single;unknown29,Single;unknown30,Single;unknown31,Single;unknown32,Single;unknown33,Single;unknown34,Single;unknown35,Single;unknown36,Single;unknown37,Single;unknown38,Single;unknown39,Single;unknown40,Boolean;unknown41,UInt32;unknown42,UInt32;unknown43,Single;unknown44,UInt32;unknown45,UInt32;unknown46,Single;unknown47,UInt32;unknown48,UInt32;unknown49,Single;unknown50,UInt32;unknown51,UInt32;unknown52,Single;unknown53,UInt32;unknown54,UInt32;unknown55,Single;unknown56,UInt32;unknown57,UInt32;unknown58,Single;unknown59,UInt32;unknown60,UInt32;unknown61,Single;unknown62,UInt32;unknown63,UInt32;unknown64,Single;unknown65,UInt32;unknown66,UInt32;unknown67,Single;unknown68,UInt32;unknown69,UInt32;unknown70,Single;unknown,71UInt32;unknown72,UInt32;unknown73,Single;unknown74,UInt32;unknown75,UInt32;unknown76,Single;unknown77,UInt32;unknown78,UInt32;unknown79,Single;unknown80,UInt32;unknown81,UInt32;unknown82,Single;unknown83,UInt32;unknown84,UInt32;unknown85,Single;unknown86,UInt32;unknown87,UInt32;unknown88,Single;unknown89,UInt32;unknown90,UInt32;unknown91,Single;unknown92,UInt32;unknown93,UInt32;unknown94,Single;unknown95,3;
    Maneuverability,String


    not sure what i did wrong, never had alot of luck editing pfm, I just used noted pad, maybe i used the wrong syntax?
    Last edited by Dogmeat; April 24, 2010 at 11:44 PM.

  5. #145

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Hello erasmus777, thanks for your awesome programming skills and delivering to us the PFM! I was a while away and I'm very impressed about your progress! +rep

    Probably you saw it already that the table "unit_stats_naval_crew_to_factions" isn't readable in 1.5.6/7. It works fine in 1.5.5.

    > unit_stats_naval_crew (very similar to ETW's table)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Columns:

    2. reload
    3. accuracy

    4. melee skill ?
    5. defense skill ?
    (or probably the other way around... it wasn't even sure in ETW)

    9. model
    10. animation
    14. crew movement speed onboard

    > units
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    The column "new_string" close to the end specifies the shown little "unit class icon" in the lower left corner of the "unit card icon" in the battle screen.
    If you set "riflemen" then you get a "sniper icon" there. If you leave this cell blank, then no icon is shown.
    Try the download again in the OP. It should work fine.

    @dogmeat: Make sure you haven't accidentally changed one of the type names and that you all your commas and semicolons. I'll try to take another look at it later today.

  6. #146

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Well could someone tell me why this isn't working?
    Nevermind the outrageous 20/20/50 atk/def/chargebonus stats.

    Nevermind, made a new one.
    Seems like the only problem I was having was naming wrong the table
    I changed it from my_units to my_unit_stats_land and voila it worked
    Last edited by Empereur; April 26, 2010 at 06:44 AM.

  7. #147
    pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In home
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    I have a small problem with the Pack File Manager pos 1.4 version. They have a extra blank column in the left side and when I advance to the right side the names disappear,I mean the names should be fixed.

    See here please.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

  8. #148
    maxsim666's Avatar Miles
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ancona Italy
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Quote Originally Posted by pajomife@iol.pt View Post
    I have a small problem with the Pack File Manager pos 1.4 version. They have a extra blank column in the left side and when I advance to the right side the names disappear,I mean the names should be fixed.

    See here please.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    just check box "use first column as row header" and the extra blank column in the left side will disappear and when you advance to the right side the names will not disappear.
    Our great Erasmus acted always as greater then we can ever guess .
    "In hostem celerrime volant"


    - Voloire -

  9. #149

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Erasmus
    I still have a problem with adding a row to the warscape_naval_lod table
    without further touching anything else



    Do you know why ?

  10. #150

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Can you attach your mod?

  11. #151

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Quote Originally Posted by maxsim666 View Post
    just check box "use first column as row header" and the extra blank column in the left side will disappear and when you advance to the right side the names will not disappear.
    Our great Erasmus acted always as greater then we can ever guess .
    Even if it is checked, if you minimize and go back, first row will hide again as it was unchecked, so you will have to uncheck and check again... its not a big issue, but sometimes its anoying (especially if you need to verify something in other application, and you search for certain column, but once you uncheck/check the button, it will reset the window position back to first unit and you will have to start searching again..
    Last edited by JaM; May 01, 2010 at 07:06 AM.

  12. #152
    pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In home
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Quote Originally Posted by maxsim666 View Post
    just check box "use first column as row header" and the extra blank column in the left side will disappear and when you advance to the right side the names will not disappear.
    Our great Erasmus acted always as greater then we can ever guess .
    Ok .tanks

  13. #153

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    DBNull error when trying to save localization file. tried with 1.5.7 and a previous version.

  14. #154

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    DBNull error when trying to save localization file. tried with 1.5.7 and a previous version.
    Export to TSV. Make your changes in Calc or Excel, save, and import.

  15. #155

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Thanks for this awesome(as in "can't believe how cool") tool!!!!!!
    +++rep

  16. #156

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Quote Originally Posted by erasmus777 View Post
    Export to TSV. Make your changes in Calc or Excel, save, and import.
    thank you very much.

  17. #157

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    bump

  18. #158
    Emperor BLUBBS VII's Avatar Decanus
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    500

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Everytime i change like the moral and the stats or just about anything. NTW stops working and i cant do anything anymore
    Advance to Contact. Duffer Mod.

  19. #159

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor BLUBBS VII View Post
    Everytime i change like the moral and the stats or just about anything. NTW stops working and i cant do anything anymore
    Are you modding a custom .pack or the CA packs?

  20. #160
    Emperor BLUBBS VII's Avatar Decanus
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    500

    Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

    Quote Originally Posted by erasmus777 View Post
    Are you modding a custom .pack or the CA packs?
    Im modding the data folder...
    Advance to Contact. Duffer Mod.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •