Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Pack File Manager 1.5.9 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 31 July)

maxsim666's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

Hi Erasmus
    file download limit for non registered user in rapidshare for PFM 1 5 6
    could you upload it again or to another server like mediafire or megaupload?
    thanks for your great work
    "In hostem celerrime volant"

- Voloire -

Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5.7 [Now edits .atlas and .unit_variant files] (Updated 23 April)

Quote Originally Posted by maxsim666 View Post
    Hi Erasmus
    file download limit for non registered user in rapidshare for PFM 1 5 6
    could you upload it again or to another server like mediafire or megaupload?
    thanks for your great work
    link is back up.

Quote Originally Posted by erasmus777 View Post
    1.5.7 is all kinds of bugged. Here's 1.5.6 while I fix it: http://rapidshare.com/files/37962190...TW156.zip.html
    Hello erasmus777, thanks for your awesome programming skills and delivering to us the PFM! I was a while away and I'm very impressed about your progress! +rep

Probably you saw it already that the table "unit_stats_naval_crew_to_factions" isn't readable in 1.5.6/7. It works fine in 1.5.5.

> unit_stats_naval_crew (very similar to ETW's table)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Columns:

2. reload
    3. accuracy

4. melee skill ?
    5. defense skill ?
    (or probably the other way around... it wasn't even sure in ETW)

9. model
    10. animation
    14. crew movement speed onboard

> units

The column "new_string" close to the end specifies the shown little "unit class icon" in the lower left corner of the "unit card icon" in the battle screen.
    If you set "riflemen" then you get a "sniper icon" there. If you leave this cell blank, then no icon is shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    The column "new_string" close to the end specifies the shown little "unit class icon" in the lower left corner of the "unit card icon" in the battle screen.
    If you set "riflemen" then you get a "sniper icon" there. If you leave this cell blank, then no icon is shown.
    Excellent find Swiss, now i wonder if it only determines the icon or if like some columns it also is used by the BAI

Good stuff Sherlock!

EDIT: Erasmus just thought id point out that link to the previous PFM has expired (10 download max) you just need to click the delete thread and it will ask you too login and move the file for unlimited downloads. (i did the same with a 97meg SFX yesterday hehe)

Also i did the naval table unknown's numbering... but i get an error now

this is a copy/paste of the unit stats naval table with the changes unkown 1 to 97

unit_stats_naval Unit IDRef,String;
    Morale,UInt32;
    Hull Strength,UInt32;
    Crew Size,UInt32;
    Has Admiral Variant?,Boolean,1;Admiral Variant,String;
    Has Cannon Type 1?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 1,String;
    Has Cannon Type 2?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 2,String;
    Has Cannon Type 3?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 3,String;
    Has Cannon Type 4?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 4,String;
    Has Cannon Type 5?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 5,String;
    Has Cannon Type 6?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 6,String;
    Has Cannon Type 7?,Boolean,1;Cannon Type 7,String;
    Ship,String;
    Admiral,String;
    Has Cpt?,Boolean,1;Cpt,String;
    Has Lt?,Boolean,1;Lt,String;
    Has Bosun?,Boolean,1;Bosun,String;
    unknown1,UInt32;unknown2,UInt32;unknown3,UInt32;
    Accuracy,UInt32;
    Reloading Skill,UInt32;
    Technology,String;
    unknown4,Single;unknown5,Single;unknown6,Single;unknown7,UInt32;unknown8,Single;unknown9,UInt32;unknown10,UInt32;unknown11,UInt32;
    Speed,UInt32;
    unknown12,Single;unknown13,Single;unknown14,Single;unknown15,UInt32;unknown16,UInt32;unknown17,UInt32;unknown18,Single;unknown19,Single;unknown20,Single;unknown21,Single;unknown22,Single;unknown23,Single;unknown24,Single;unknown25,Single;unknown26,Single;unknown27,Single;unknown28,Single;unknown29,Single;unknown30,Single;unknown31,Single;unknown32,Single;unknown33,Single;unknown34,Single;unknown35,Single;unknown36,Single;unknown37,Single;unknown38,Single;unknown39,Single;unknown40,Boolean;unknown41,UInt32;unknown42,UInt32;unknown43,Single;unknown44,UInt32;unknown45,UInt32;unknown46,Single;unknown47,UInt32;unknown48,UInt32;unknown49,Single;unknown50,UInt32;unknown51,UInt32;unknown52,Single;unknown53,UInt32;unknown54,UInt32;unknown55,Single;unknown56,UInt32;unknown57,UInt32;unknown58,Single;unknown59,UInt32;unknown60,UInt32;unknown61,Single;unknown62,UInt32;unknown63,UInt32;unknown64,Single;unknown65,UInt32;unknown66,UInt32;unknown67,Single;unknown68,UInt32;unknown69,UInt32;unknown70,Single;unknown,71UInt32;unknown72,UInt32;unknown73,Single;unknown74,UInt32;unknown75,UInt32;unknown76,Single;unknown77,UInt32;unknown78,UInt32;unknown79,Single;unknown80,UInt32;unknown81,UInt32;unknown82,Single;unknown83,UInt32;unknown84,UInt32;unknown85,Single;unknown86,UInt32;unknown87,UInt32;unknown88,Single;unknown89,UInt32;unknown90,UInt32;unknown91,Single;unknown92,UInt32;unknown93,UInt32;unknown94,Single;unknown95,3;
    Maneuverability,String

not sure what i did wrong, never had alot of luck editing pfm, I just used noted pad, maybe i used the wrong syntax?
    Last edited by Dogmeat; April 24, 2010 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Hello erasmus777, thanks for your awesome programming skills and delivering to us the PFM! I was a while away and I'm very impressed about your progress! +rep

Probably you saw it already that the table "unit_stats_naval_crew_to_factions" isn't readable in 1.5.6/7. It works fine in 1.5.5.

> unit_stats_naval_crew (very similar to ETW's table)
    Columns:

2. reload
    3. accuracy

4. melee skill ?
    5. defense skill ?
    (or probably the other way around... it wasn't even sure in ETW)

9. model
    10. animation
    14. crew movement speed onboard

> units

Try the download again in the OP. It should work fine.

@dogmeat: Make sure you haven't accidentally changed one of the type names and that you all your commas and semicolons. I'll try to take another look at it later today.

Well could someone tell me why this isn't working?
    Nevermind the outrageous 20/20/50 atk/def/chargebonus stats.

Nevermind, made a new one.
    Seems like the only problem I was having was naming wrong the table
    I changed it from my_units to my_unit_stats_land and voila it worked
    Last edited by Empereur; April 26, 2010 at 06:44 AM.

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I have a small problem with the Pack File Manager pos 1.4 version. They have a extra blank column in the left side and when I advance to the right side the names disappear,I mean the names should be fixed.

See here please.

maxsim666's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by pajomife@iol.pt View Post
    I have a small problem with the Pack File Manager pos 1.4 version. They have a extra blank column in the left side and when I advance to the right side the names disappear,I mean the names should be fixed.

See here please.
    just check box "use first column as row header" and the extra blank column in the left side will disappear and when you advance to the right side the names will not disappear.
    Our great Erasmus acted always as greater then we can ever guess .
    "In hostem celerrime volant"

- Voloire -

Erasmus
    I still have a problem with adding a row to the warscape_naval_lod table
    without further touching anything else

Do you know why ?

Can you attach your mod?

just check box "use first column as row header" and the extra blank column in the left side will disappear and when you advance to the right side the names will not disappear.
    Even if it is checked, if you minimize and go back, first row will hide again as it was unchecked, so you will have to uncheck and check again... its not a big issue, but sometimes its anoying (especially if you need to verify something in other application, and you search for certain column, but once you uncheck/check the button, it will reset the window position back to first unit and you will have to start searching again..
    Last edited by JaM; May 01, 2010 at 07:06 AM.

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Ok .tanks

DBNull error when trying to save localization file. tried with 1.5.7 and a previous version.

Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    DBNull error when trying to save localization file. tried with 1.5.7 and a previous version.
    Export to TSV. Make your changes in Calc or Excel, save, and import.

Thanks for this awesome(as in "can't believe how cool") tool!!!!!!
    +++rep

Export to TSV. Make your changes in Calc or Excel, save, and import.
    thank you very much.

bump

Emperor BLUBBS VII's Avatar Decanus

Everytime i change like the moral and the stats or just about anything. NTW stops working and i cant do anything anymore
    Advance to Contact. Duffer Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor BLUBBS VII View Post
    Everytime i change like the moral and the stats or just about anything. NTW stops working and i cant do anything anymore
    Are you modding a custom .pack or the CA packs?

Emperor BLUBBS VII's Avatar Decanus

Are you modding a custom .pack or the CA packs?
    Im modding the data folder...
    Advance to Contact. Duffer Mod.