Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Republicans party at strip club....and get a refund.

s.rwitt's Avatar Shamb Conspiracy Member

Default Republicans party at strip club....and get a refund.

What in the hell are the Republicans thinking? This **** is hillarious:

WASHINGTON – The Republican National Committee spent $1,946 last month at a sex-themed Hollywood club that features topless dancers and bondage outfits. Now the GOP wants its money back.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_republicans_spending

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Republicans party at strip club....and get a refund.

Nothing the Republicans do surprises me any more.

Or indeed any politician.

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

What's wrong with topless dancers and bondage outfits? If anything it just proves that even Republicans are humans too!

Under the stern but loving patronage of Nihil.

Raglan's Avatar ~~~

lol, i'd love to see the labour party/ tories do that

Hey, I'd just be happy to have a Republican sex scandal where they're heterosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Visna View Post
    What's wrong with topless dancers and bondage outfits? If anything it just proves that even Republicans are humans too!
    Heh remember Jack Ryan? The republican who was running against and I believe at the time leading against a man named Barrack Obama in senate race til he got busted with scandal of his divorce with one insanely hot Jeri Ryan aka 7 of 9 and trying to get her to have sex with him and others in a sex/bondage club

I dont know whats funnier that he might have been the man to stop the messiah before he ascended his throne of idiocy or that someone married to Jeri Ryan would want to pass her around.....

Hey, I'd just be happy to have a Republican sex scandal where they're heterosexual.
    Why are you SECRETLY HOMOPHOBIC? What should it matter who a politician republican or democrat engages in lewd, wild sex act with? man, woman, 2 women, 2 men, a sheep, 2 men a donkey, a sheep and barrel of lard.
    Last edited by danzig; March 29, 2010 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Visna View Post
    Actually the libertarian wing of the republican party is extremely kinky. One of those fun facts is a majority of swingers are republican.

Quote Originally Posted by danzig View Post

I dont know whats funnier that he might have been the man to stop the messiah before he ascended his throne of idiocy or that someone married to Jeri Ryan would want to pass her around.....
    She seems like a cold fish, the guy was most likely trying to bring some sort of emotion out of her sexually. Sad because that sort of thing doesn't work, cold fish stay cold fish.
    "When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like Fidel Castro, not screaming in terror, like his victims."

My shameful truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Phier View Post
    Actually the libertarian wing of the republican party is extremely kinky. One of those fun facts is a majority of swingers are republican.
    Fits right in with defending "family values."

But hell, an easy lay AND an anti-government diatribe all in one sitting? Count me in for some quality entertainment.
    قرطاج يجب ان تدمر

Quote Originally Posted by motiv-8 View Post
    Fits right in with defending "family values."

But hell, an easy lay AND an anti-government diatribe all in one sitting? Count me in for some quality entertainment.
    You aren't invited.
    "When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like Fidel Castro, not screaming in terror, like his victims."

My shameful truth.

I wish I was in the Republican Party, they seem to be having 'party times' but everyday

torongill's Avatar Praepositus

Actually, the title should be "Republicans party at strip club... and demand refund." They have not received the money back. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus II View Post
    What's EB?
    "I Eddard of the house Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you to die."
    "Per Ballista ad astra!" - motto of the Roman Legionary Artillery.
    Republicans in all their glory...

s.rwitt's Avatar Shamb Conspiracy Member

They're getting reimbursed. It's in the article.

Thanatos's Avatar Now Is Not the Time
    took an arrow to the knee

Politics...

torongill's Avatar Praepositus

Actually the spokesman of the Reps said they'll get reimbursed. The guy to dispense the money could not be reached to confirm it. so it's not confirmed.

P.S. A very productive day for Conservative America - Republicans party at strip club, try to get the money spent, Sarah Palin attacks Health Care reforms and Christian militias arrested for attempted mass murder of policemen.
    Last edited by torongill; March 29, 2010 at 06:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus II View Post
    What's EB?
    "I Eddard of the house Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you to die."
    "Per Ballista ad astra!" - motto of the Roman Legionary Artillery.
    Republicans in all their glory...

Xanthippus of Sparta's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by s.rwitt View Post
    What in the hell are the Republicans thinking? This **** is hillarious:
    [/url]
    Haha not to mention all the stretch limos, high priced hotels, etc.

Michael Steele is going to be the fall guy for this, and recent GOP defeats as well I would imagine.

"The fact is that every war suffers a kind of progressive degradation with every month that it continues, because such things as individual liberty and a truthful press are not compatible with military efficency."
    -George Orwell, in Homage to Catalonia, 1938.

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

them dances most have got same tip.

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

...I am no longer a Republican...

time to go independent...
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

I am actually ok with this...except the refund part.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

RNC Chairman Michael Steele, whose spending decisions have angered some donors in this midterm election year, had nothing to do with the nightclub expenditure, Heye said.
    Also the refund sort to say is really a reimbursement by one of the campaign donors. Someone who has reportably been bailing out the RNC a lot.

"Did they really agree to reimburse nearly $2,000 for a bondage-themed night club?" group president Penny Nance asked in a statement. "Why would a staffer believe that this is acceptable, and has this kind of thing been approved in the past?"
    Much of the most lavish spending by the major political parties is associated with fundraisers, which often target wealthy people.
    The RNC spent $144,549 for rooms at the Four Seasons Resort in Jackson Hole, Wyo., in 2009. On March 19, 2009, it spent $31,980 for catering by the Breakers Palm Beach in Florida.
    The RNC paid $18,361 over the past several months to the "Tiny Jewel Box" in Washington for "office supplies," which may have included trinkets or gifts for big donors. It spent $13,622 at Dylan's Candy Bar in New York City.
    Winning over the wealthy. I am sure both parties do that. But how often do they talk about it in public. Actually I could stretch this and say the RNC took money from one guy to pay another.

Sex is so pervasive in society that this is really nothing surprising. Neither is the fact that many of the people who work for RNC are leechers, that's the one sort of thing you can expect from politicians.
    "Romans not only easily conquered those who fought by cutting, but mocked them too. For the cut, even delivered with force, frequently does not kill, when the vital parts are protected by equipment and bone. On the contrary, a point brought to bear is fatal at two inches; for it is necessary that whatever vital parts it penetrates, it is immersed. Next, when a cut is delivered, the right arm and flank are exposed. However, the point is delivered with the cover of the body and wounds the enemy before he sees it."

- Flavius Vegetius Renatus (in Epitoma Rei Militari, ca. 390)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast