Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Diverse Artillery Mod (DAM) for NTW. 26/4-2010 Major update to version 1.6 including all custom unit cards/images and other features.

Default Re: Diverse Artillery Mod (DAM) for NTW. 26/4-2010 Major update to version 1.6 including all custom unit cards/images and other features.

For some reason when units reach the experience level of a couple of chevrons with a star, every battle I try to play makes the ratio of success probability impossibly high, i.e, 10000/1 odds. And this goes away when I remove the experienced arty unit in question. If I do play the battle, mid-way through my entire army will automatically retreat/rout, as if they the battle is lost, and I will lose the battle.

Do you know why this may be?

I am using this with NER realism mod. Do you think you could make a version compatible with NER?

best,

exanimous

Default Re: Diverse Artillery Mod (DAM) for NTW. 26/4-2010 Major update to version 1.6 including all custom unit cards/images and other features.

Quote Originally Posted by Exanimous View Post
    For some reason when units reach the experience level of a couple of chevrons with a star, every battle I try to play makes the ratio of success probability impossibly high, i.e, 10000/1 odds. And this goes away when I remove the experienced arty unit in question. If I do play the battle, mid-way through my entire army will automatically retreat/rout, as if they the battle is lost, and I will lose the battle.

Do you know why this may be?

I am using this with NER realism mod. Do you think you could make a version compatible with NER?

best,

exanimous
    Hi Exanimous

I have no clue to your observation, but i can confirm that the DAM (mod) doesn't change any settings/stats regarding morale etc. What the mod does is changing the firing stats for artillery and adding many units to the various factions.

Best regards
    iutland

considering there are stat changes in this mod, is it compatible with the Lines of Battle mod? and how about unit packs like Aum_Nap and Georiders?

Quote Originally Posted by BazzBrother View Post
    considering there are stat changes in this mod, is it compatible with the Lines of Battle mod? and how about unit packs like Aum_Nap and Georiders?
    AUM_NAP and Georiders for sure and think it is for Line of battle as well.

/iutland

Is it compatible with TROM2?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor_Tellos View Post
    Is it compatible with TROM2?
    Haven't tried but should be if you put it higher in your script file entries. On the other hand it is fully compatible with the LME mod (included)

Best regards
    iutland

ElementUK's Avatar Miles

Are the Ranges going to get any further tweaking? IE; Howies are longer than Rockets (856 over 750) and 12 Pnd's etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ElementUK View Post
    Are the Ranges going to get any further tweaking? IE; Howies are longer than Rockets (856 over 750) and 12 Pnd's etc.
    No, development of this mod is discontinued. the mod is included in LME so if you want to give feedback or submit a change proposal please post it here. As far as I can remember Rocket range is still vanilla, but only Britain have access to rockets.

Cheers
    iutland

Great Mod
    I posted some screen shoots of your Mods on Steam to share with my clan/groups on Steam.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006983600/screenshot/595833494711714163/?tab=public

Quote Originally Posted by pukadog View Post
    Great Mod
    I posted some screen shoots of your Mods on Steam to share with my clan/groups on Steam.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006983600/screenshot/595833494711714163/?tab=public
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...63/?tab=public

Hi I was just wondering if you still have a version of the mod were tracers are still visble I enjoy seeing the tracers even though its not realistic perhaps version 1.5 below still around. Other wise is there any way i can put artillery tracers back in?

Is this mod compatible with Darthmod and Additional Units Mod?

would you please reupload this mod, many thx

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456