Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th 2010

Hilarion's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
    Keep up the good work. You deserve an award for this.
    I agree; however, I'd agree a lot more if he didn't abandon this thread and his mod!

Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th

Quote Originally Posted by Viscount Bolingbroke View Post
    I agree; however, I'd agree a lot more if he didn't abandon this thread and his mod!
    I hope not.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Dang, I was hoping for an NTW version because of it's quality.

Maybe someone could contact him and ask if they could continue his work if he has truly left?

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Indeed, good idea.

These are really nice mods; might as well add one more thumbs up. I just stumbled on to these the other day and have implemented all of the completed ones; really nice.

Great, great work!

One thing, though: the Historical Character portraits ARE included in the complete package... as opposed to your previous statement, and is surely unintended, for it detracts from the overall "finished" impression the mod conveys.

Other than that... thumbs up!

dom385's Avatar Senator

Why does clicking on the download link just bring me back to the page ?

Just a little update of the very great mod of jarnomiedema which include three (not really) new loading screens:

Battle of Trafalgar (William Clarkson)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Battle of Denain -with no more blue effect- (Jean Alaux)

The Declaration of Independence of the USA (John Trumbull)

Thank you for your work, jarnomiedema

Download link:
    http://www.filefront.com/17295483/mo...ngscreens.pack

So apart from the color correction, this mod makes those other two loading screens actually show up as opposed to never showing up in the original mod?

It replaces the two bad quality loading screens, I mean The battle (with russians troops) by Declaration of Independance of the USA, and the battleship (with nederlands) by the Battle of Trafalgar.

Furthermore the original loading screen of Battle of Denain, is still in the .pack file, so as to replace the new LS if it is not appreciate (but it will not appear in the game, use the "pack_file_Manager" in order to choose the old version) .
    Last edited by Flikitos; September 17, 2010 at 07:38 AM.

Ducenarius
    Poland --> Upper Silesia region (pl=Górny Śląsk).

Icon10 Re: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th

Awesome mod packs jarnomiedema!!

The new mini map and events graphics with the new loading screens, are simply beautiful as a Playboy Playmate...

Nice change to vanilla textures and graphics....i downloaded it few hours ago and now i' m amazed in Grand Campaign...

Best wishes!
    Remember of the Alamo!

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Good job mate!

Awesome mod! Not sure if this is "dead" or not, but is there any way to change the characters on the campaign map? For example, it drives me crazy to see yellow-coated spanish army figures wondering around europe, even though CA (or a mod) has changed their general uniforms to a proper white.
    "Order A.P. Hill to prepare for action! Pass the infantry to the front rapidly!
    Tell Major Hawks. . . . Let us cross over the river and sit under the shade of the trees."

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Hi,
    I wanted to use this mod in another i am making. I sent him a PM but no reply since. Can you guys advice what i can do???

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Just wait. It says his last activity was yesterday, so you should get a reply soon.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

titanvoyager's Avatar Biarchus

I´m curious, can we steal the textures from napoleon battle maps and bring them to Empire?

Perhaps I´m wrong but they look cooler than Empire´s ones.
    "...to boldly go where no man has gone before."

Of course we could, but we don't have any knowledge how the pre-battle radar map works...

Hi, I am new to this whole modding area, and maybe I am doing something wrong here, but please help me out! I have downloaded your minimap mod and your loading sreen mod, but everytime I try to play the game crashes during the opening credits. I have tried selecting them via ModManager, but that doesnt help either. Now, even when I deselect them in ModManager, the game utterly crashes everytime I start it up. Please! The screens are brilliant and so is the map, let me enjoy them

Edit: Figured it out and game works just fine, great work!
    Last edited by Grand Artifex; March 10, 2011 at 06:09 AM.

KairMuur_Martian's Avatar Foederatus
    Olympus Mons Mts., Planet Mars. By Way Of Dallas - Texas, Planet Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbxtn View Post
    I'm having a little trouble with the historical mini-maps. I can see them in campaign selection and the zoomed-out world view, but when I'm looking at an indivudual theatre, the original map is in place. I'm running the latest ETW with Imperial Splendour 2.1, Blood & Smoke, Empire Total Flags, no trails and historical loading screens, which all work fine through mod manager.

Any help would be much appreciated!
    I have thee exact same complaint (without anger or frustration really), and have tried what I know about editing files to recalibrate it but have not found a solution with my limited understanding nor do I know where else to report this bug/error/mishap. Any real assistance will be marked "appreciated" and neccessary. Again, SAME EXACT issue as Willbxtn. Frontend UI of Historical maps show fine. In campaign the zoomed-out global view (when you select threatres) of Historical minimaps show great. But shows vanilla maps on individual theatres in Diplomacy screen and in the minimap view (when not in Global View).

Be Well,
    Muur
    Last edited by KairMuur_Martian; June 04, 2011 at 09:35 PM.
    Muur the Martian