Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th 2010

Dhop's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th

Ok will do as im sure has been said befor the early eastern portraits arnt the as high qulity as the early western portraits but thay are better and historically accurate So fingers crossed we can get this up and running again

Default Re: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th

Probably the best UI mod i've ever seen. Truly and admirably amazed by the incredible detail and handywork of that project. Hats off sir!

Dhop's Avatar Foederatus

Icon14 Re: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th

I have msg the dude who made the mod and told him that i have plenty of portraits for him to use to help get the portrait mod done but had no reply that was over a week ago so i rekon this one is dead in the water so if theres anyone else out there that can take this over i have the portraits so get back to me if you want them

did u get any reply?

Dhop's Avatar Foederatus

No m8 i didnt get a reply

America125's Avatar Civis

Icon1 Re: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th

Are you still working on the period art character graphic if so pls hurry im dying to have all Gens Ministers Admirals etc with all those real portraits in stead of those clay looking ones,And ty for your mod it adds taste to my campaigns.

Do I've to change the user.script?

Quote Originally Posted by America125 View Post
    Are you still working on the period art character graphic if so pls hurry im dying to have all Gens Ministers Admirals etc with all those real portraits in stead of those clay looking ones,And ty for your mod it adds taste to my campaigns.
    There is someone who as worked on such a project and has done already a lot of work:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=308815

When you look at the last pages of the thread, someone posted a version where native portraits were included.

I like the strategic map very much, but i cant get it to work,
    can someone who has the strategic map installed, upload the scripts here ?

when i click on the mod manager exe button, i get the scripts in the script folder alright, but game crash during start up

What do you mean it won't work? Drop the pack.file into your Data folder, then edit your user.script. Enter this line mod "mod_historicalminimaps.pack";
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

I only have preferences.empire_script.txt script.
    Can i create a new text document named user.script.txt and inside that document type "mod_historicalminimaps.pack";
    to run alongside with the preferences document ?
    Or can i after the last line in preferences document add "mod_historicalminimaps.pack"; on a new line ?
    Last edited by poa; March 06, 2014 at 05:58 AM.

Funny. Yeah, you probably will gave to create one using Notepad. Name should be user.empire_script. Place it in the same folder as the preferences script. Anyway, once that's done, open your newly created user.script. Enter the line I gave earlier and save in UNICODE. To install new mods, you must go to the next line underneath and type in the necessary command. Typing it all in one single line will cause a CTD.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This mod does not work.

I put it in my pack and its still the same UI.

Did you edit the user.script?

What tables do I need to copy into a new pack to just use the campaign map re-textures? I'm using Colonialism 1600 with the Baroque Ui and I think a lot of it will conflict, but I really want that campaign map, looks great.

Or do you have a rar with just what I need?

Update: Figured it out, didn't realize the initial post about the mod was actually several posts, dropped campaign textures in and it worked, nice job thanks!
    Last edited by Wolves In The Throne Room; July 02, 2014 at 04:14 AM.

Great mod thank you!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011