Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th 2010

Default Re: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th

Hi,

This is an extraordinary mod! Congratulations on all of your hard work and it has made many of our experiences that much better.

I have fixed the icon/info cards for the USS Constitution. It is of course a single decker but the icon was for a 2 decker. Attached are tga files. Feel free to add to your mod if you like.

Regards

Default Re: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th

Where now jarnomiedema?
    Last edited by Yaropolk; September 17, 2011 at 08:04 AM.

rjane04's Avatar Libertus

nice work man

Freakwave's Avatar Tiro

Thank you for your exellent work.

Quote Originally Posted by md1453 View Post
    I have fixed the icon/info cards for the USS Constitution. It is of course a single decker but the icon was for a 2 decker. Attached are tga files. Feel free to add to your mod if you like.

Regards

How can I install this into my E:TW?

rjane04's Avatar Libertus

Is this mod compatible with NTW too?

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

No.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Hi, I installed the mods, they are greats, but I dont like minimap. The theme of the historical minimap is awsome, but its annoying for me, its not shows the game territories. Like India, Germany.. But I cant unset that mod, cause its also in the campaign graphics mod. Is there a campaign graphic mod without the histroical minimap option? thx

Babarigo's Avatar Laetus

I also have a problem with the mini-map. It works great with the campaign I had already started, but any new campaigns have the vanilla map. Any way to fix this?

Great mod ;-)

I downloaded this a while back but only started playing empire again last week, and wow. What an amazing mod, thanks very much for all the effort put into this, it was greatly appreciated!

Can anyone linnk me to this? all the linnks dont seem to be working for me and i'd love to be able to redownload this!

What a nice mod ! I began replaying ETW and with your mod, it is a all new flavour. Thank you for sharing your mod.

For the next mod, what about period music soundmod?

Envers et contre tous...et c'est tant mieux ainsi ! Ze political profile

Dhop's Avatar Foederatus

does anyone no if this is compatible with DMUC ????????

Latest link?
    TWS2 PATCH SCROLLS - ENGLISH LIST OF EVERY OFFICIAL PATCH NOTES

This is great! Very nice job

America125's Avatar Civis

Icon4 Re: Grand Campaign Graphics Overhaul - Historical City & Terrain Graphics / Historical Minimaps / Period Art Event Messages + Icons / Ancillary Graphics / Loading Screens (released) + Period Art Character Graphics (WIP) - Last Update: April 24th

I have a quick question, I downloaded the complete overhaul campaign graphics and I also downloaded the portrait one and when I installed the portrait mod I diddnt see my ministers new portraits etc , so I was wondering is the portrait mod compatible with the complete overhaul version if not is there a way you can make them compatible with each other TY if you can or know a solution to this.

Excellent work jarnomiedema!

How is progress coming along for the characters portrait overhaul? The previews looks much better compared to ETW's stale counterparts.

Dhop's Avatar Foederatus

Is this mod Dead ?? I hope not i was banking on the portraits being done iv collect a shed load of portraits eastern and western rulers from almost every nation thats on the game kings queens princes princeses starting from 1700 all the way up to 1800 but i dunno what to do with them as iv never made a mod befor so if anyone can do it i"ll gladly give you all iv collected

I'm also very interested in this....I certainly think the mod could do with an update, as the Eastern factions still all have vanilla portraits.

Dhop, try contacting the makers of this mod and see whether we can jumpstart this mod from its sleep