Other YouTube Channel
    My Art Gallery
    "A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights."

Default Re: Game: King of the Hill

Out pays you and pays $2,100.01

Steps onto hill MY HILL!!!!

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

writes a letter to my local TD, saying that the Hill is for all and not for Napoleon's Febreeze and Baron Von Stupid "My Hill"

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

Dave Strider's Avatar Dux Limitis

In a way it also makes it MY HILL!
    when the union's inspiration through the worker's blood shall run,
    there can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun,
    yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?
    but the union makes us strong.

Koelkastmagneet's Avatar Vicarius

I bring an army of Dutch drunks who start a riot, in the confusion I capture the hill.

MY HILL!!!
    ☻ This is a random collection of symbols. He's tired of you abusing him.
    /▌\  Don't copy-paste this if you know what's good for you.
    / \

Frederick II post first,then it was That Dutch guy and once again PhilipOhayda this sexy man, posted once more "My Hill"

Binshuy's Avatar Vicarius

PhilipOhayda is too drunk so he fell asleep
    MY HIll!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    I think Lady Gaga is awesome.

i PWND you, MY HILL!
    89% of teens would die today if myspace was destroyed. if you are one of the 11% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

Boom Boom Pow

My hill!

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Chaga chaga pew!
    MY HILL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

♔Goodguy1066♔'s Avatar Praeses

Avi - 2/10
    Sig - 3/10

MY HILL!
    A member of the Most Ancient, Puissant and Honourable Society of Silly Old Duffers
    Secret Sig Content Box!

Both male and female walruses have tusks and have been observed using these overgrown teeth to help pull themselves out of the water.

The mustached and long-tusked walrus is most often found near the Arctic Circle, lying on the ice with hundreds of companions. These marine mammals are extremely sociable, prone to loudly bellowing and snorting at one another, but are aggressive during mating season. With wrinkled brown and pink hides, walruses are distinguished by their long white tusks, grizzly whiskers, flat flipper, and bodies full of blubber.
    Walruses use their iconic long tusks for a variety of reasons, each of which makes their lives in the Arctic a bit easier. They use them to haul their enormous bodies out of frigid waters, thus their "tooth-walking" label, and to break breathing holes into ice from below. Their tusks, which are found on both males and females, can extend to about three feet (one meter), and are, in fact, large canine teeth, which grow throughout their lives. Male walruses, or bulls, also employ their tusks aggressively to maintain territory and, during mating season, to protect their harems of females, or cows.
    The walrus' other characteristic features are equally useful. As their favorite meals, particularly shellfish, are found near the dark ocean floor, walruses use their extremely sensitive whiskers, called mustacial vibrissae, as detection devices. Their blubbery bodies allow them to live comfortably in the Arctic region—walruses are capable of slowing their heartbeats in order to withstand the polar temperatures of the surrounding waters.
    The two subspecies of walrus are divided geographically. Atlantic walruses inhabit coastal areas from northeastern Canada to Greenland, while Pacific walruses inhabit the northern seas off Russia and Alaska, migrating seasonally from their southern range in the Bering Sea—where they are found on the pack ice in winter—to the Chukchi Sea. Female Pacific walruses give birth to calves during the spring migration north.
    Only Native Americans are currently allowed to hunt walruses, as the species' survival was threatened by past overhunting. Their tusks, oil, skin, and meat were so sought after in the 18th and 19th centuries that the walrus was hunted to extinction in the Gulf of St. Lawrence and around Sable Island, off the coast of Nova Scotia.

moves heavy guns in place to attack That Dutch guy "My Hill"

♔Goodguy1066♔'s Avatar Praeses

You're late, still MY HILLl!
    A member of the Most Ancient, Puissant and Honourable Society of Silly Old Duffers
    Secret Sig Content Box!

Both male and female walruses have tusks and have been observed using these overgrown teeth to help pull themselves out of the water.

The mustached and long-tusked walrus is most often found near the Arctic Circle, lying on the ice with hundreds of companions. These marine mammals are extremely sociable, prone to loudly bellowing and snorting at one another, but are aggressive during mating season. With wrinkled brown and pink hides, walruses are distinguished by their long white tusks, grizzly whiskers, flat flipper, and bodies full of blubber.
    Walruses use their iconic long tusks for a variety of reasons, each of which makes their lives in the Arctic a bit easier. They use them to haul their enormous bodies out of frigid waters, thus their "tooth-walking" label, and to break breathing holes into ice from below. Their tusks, which are found on both males and females, can extend to about three feet (one meter), and are, in fact, large canine teeth, which grow throughout their lives. Male walruses, or bulls, also employ their tusks aggressively to maintain territory and, during mating season, to protect their harems of females, or cows.
    The walrus' other characteristic features are equally useful. As their favorite meals, particularly shellfish, are found near the dark ocean floor, walruses use their extremely sensitive whiskers, called mustacial vibrissae, as detection devices. Their blubbery bodies allow them to live comfortably in the Arctic region—walruses are capable of slowing their heartbeats in order to withstand the polar temperatures of the surrounding waters.
    The two subspecies of walrus are divided geographically. Atlantic walruses inhabit coastal areas from northeastern Canada to Greenland, while Pacific walruses inhabit the northern seas off Russia and Alaska, migrating seasonally from their southern range in the Bering Sea—where they are found on the pack ice in winter—to the Chukchi Sea. Female Pacific walruses give birth to calves during the spring migration north.
    Only Native Americans are currently allowed to hunt walruses, as the species' survival was threatened by past overhunting. Their tusks, oil, skin, and meat were so sought after in the 18th and 19th centuries that the walrus was hunted to extinction in the Gulf of St. Lawrence and around Sable Island, off the coast of Nova Scotia.

After 20 years of careful planning, my minions have finally dug a tunnel towards the hill we crawl through and push Goodguy off.

MY HILL!
    / \

I push that Dutch Guy off.

MY HILL

fours years of war with Frederick II of germany and That Dutch guy of

YA! "My Hill"

I lead some hastati and let them unleash a pila volley on the hill, Philip flees.

My hill!
    / \

Change's Avatar Semisalis

I turn into SuperChange and knocks you out of this world! MY HILL!

I turn into SuperSun (similar to a white dwarf) and fry you out of the universe!

MY HILL!

2040 AD

In a land long condoned, an estranged Dutchman approaches a lonely hill
    . Having climbed up the hill, the Dutch man uttered these words that will forever be known to man as the most sophisticated of words : "MY HILL!"
    / \