Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (ChC)General discussion

Default Re: (ChC)General discussion

to expedite at least getting a an initial 1.0 or beta out there
    I am just going to convert the timurids to the Inca (give them all aztec units and change culture to meso-american) and make playable do the same for the mongols with middle eastern and make playable

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

Haven't you learnt anything from ETW, don't release when you aren't ready. There is no need for a release, there is only a new map, some new art assets and some new events hardly worth anything.
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewy View Post
    Haven't you learnt anything from ETW, don't release when you aren't ready. There is no need for a release, there is only a new map, some new art assets and some new events hardly worth anything.
    that is all! I thought there were new factions, new scripts, new y/n scripts, new descriptions and more you must be working with another mod folder!
    but I do agree more factions than I stated would include another huge overhaul of the map!( already been thru three) now when I say release I do not mean tomorrow but before our grandkids take over the project for us any release would include your work on units and your idea to expand the Americas don`t worry "I am not on the late train" to filefront
    thank you

New factions with vanilla units and skins. New scripts = events. Wow new descriptions sorry that really makes anyone want to read a book I mean play a mod Thought you meant in a couple of days. But seriously a 1.0 release should come out some time in Q4 of this year

New factions with vanilla units and skins. New scripts = events. Wow new descriptions sorry that really makes anyone want to read a book I mean play a mod Thought you meant in a couple of days. But seriously a 1.0 release should come out some time in Q4 of this year
    ya! your right! totally agreed! more development and time
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; April 11, 2010 at 01:00 AM.

Definitely the papacy should be put back in, remioving them in the first place was heresy They should have a mix of the many units of the different italian factions, like venetian archers and norman knights? and playable of course. Would be a faction with lots of variety though perhaps a little arcade-like. But if you choose to add it sir then it should be strong! Expanded americas and africas would also be good targets for crusades

I agree right now the Papacy (in this mod "the Vatican Offices" are playable and control Rome. I will add to them the special units of the othe other Italian factions
    thank you

No probs mate I wish I could help but I'm no modder, you shall have deserved +rep for your efforts however!

everyone showing interest is good! but please to the historic critiques are valued! but I have said before this idealized, conceptualized! historical accuracy os only to set the environment! the actual gameplay ang specifics are what I think are fun! so history to give an ambiance fot my vision!
    thank you

Allright good mister, here is a little something you wanted - what do you think? Does it need to be longer or is this quite enough?

EDIT: File removed
    Last edited by ♛☧Priscilla☧♛; April 17, 2010 at 02:59 PM.

You can't have the Papacy playable; unless they aren't the pope faction. There has always been problems with the engine with senate(RTW)/pope factions being played.

I've never ever had a technical problem. Well there comes some strange stuff like the pope has schizophrenia and denies himself a crusade or somesuch, but it's tolerable!

You can't have the Papacy playable; unless they aren't the pope faction. There has always been problems with the engine with senate(RTW)/pope factions being played.
    that is weird because both FTW and Sicilian Vespers and DLV has them and I have played them all extnsively

Achilla's Avatar Vicarius

I hope you can find all the volunteers you need for first functional release. Until that time I look forward to your project. It isn't rare for independent modders to start their own projects, however a full-fleshed mod, even if on smaller scale and using many placeholders instead of actively developing own content - still faces similar difficulties of bigger mods, just in different scale.
    Man is but a shadow of his former self, encased in feverish delusions of grandeur.
    Ignorance is your shield, knowledge is your weapon.
    Heart without reason is stupid, reason without heart is blind.

I was directed here by an unsolicited advert, I'm here now...

I was thinking since this mod is not historical in any other regards than general starting era and peoples, to spice up the map I would add the island of Lyonesse of the coast of Cornwall (from Arthurian legend) and like three Falkland islands just below south America

Quote Originally Posted by Major Darling View Post
    I was directed here by an unsolicited advert, I'm here now...
    wondered what sunk

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

seems quite promising .....allthough i cant say i LOVE this period, the things i have allready noticed here look very intriguing...
    keep up druvatar! (and team)

hi,when you have enough units to create a video preview,send me a message.

this mod will have xai 4.0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast