Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Empire Knightly Orders Submod Update(Panther Banners)

Default Re: Empire Knightly Orders Submod Update(Reiksguard Bodyguard)

My next effort will be to add details to the Reiksguard banners you guys did just to make them look "fancier" like the Order has received many battle honors. Then I am going to do a custom Reiksmarshal banner that will be used by bodyguards and generals when they are not in command of an army.

Next, I will do the Knights Panther bodyguards for their Grandmaster, create a custom set of banners for the Panthers, and a custom banner for the Grandmaster.

After this I will do the White Wolf bodyguards, and add custom banners for both the Wolves and their Grandmaster. These should be easy as there are few differences between the armor and gear used by knights and Inner Circle Knights.

The Grandmaster for the Black Guard of Morr and their banners will be done, and again here are few differences in appearance between the two units.

I will add the Knights of the Gold Lion using the Panther models (that's what he 'Eavy Metal team does) and the Knights of the Order of the Griffon, which Saladin has already done the model for.

All this, plus the scripts, are planned for version 1. The custom models for the Grandmasters may have to come in later version as we have sooo much work to do already.

Additional orders like the Knights of the Silver Mountain, Broken Sword, Sons of Maann, Sacred Scythes, Everlasting Light are planned for later versions and some models are already done for some of them

Senator

outstanding work on the reiksguard bodyguard!

I am in the queque behind Saladin in admiring the new Reiksguard skins, in particular the new shield devices.
    Again my compliments to both you and Saladin for your efforts thus far!

Default Re: Empire Knightly Orders Submod Update(Reiksguard Banners!)

Reiksguard banners have been added

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

But youк cav banner - it is Reik count banner

not reiksguard

nooooo... It's the banner of the Reiksmarshal, the Grandmaster of the Reiksguard. I set it up so the Grandmaster (Kurt) will display his banner (that one) when he is NOT in command of the army. The 2nd one on the screenshot list is the Cav banner, but that one is only used by the Reiksguard. Pistoliers will use the faction Cav banner.

In uniform book all banners with that kind of knights helm linked to counts privite banners

i talk about 2 banner, other look good and they in book
    Last edited by Werebear; April 12, 2010 at 04:51 PM.

Or are you talking about the second screenshot on the list? The one for the standard Reiksguard? It includes the coat of arms for Karl Franz, the current Emperor, which is a common practice among the Reiksguard, which I imagine is why whoever on your team who made the original banner did that. Afterall, all I did to that one was add details to what was already there, such as Karl Franz's sigil and ribbon, a gold laurel border, a laurel of honor and ribbons..and I did some color rebalance.

Do you think we should ditch it and do a different one?

EDIT: I missed your edit at first. OK, you were talking about the second one.. Well like I said, I used the one the CoW team came up with for that one and went from there. I could do the Reiksguard battle-pennet instead and use it as a unit banner...
    Last edited by Kaliaeth Chillblade; April 12, 2010 at 05:17 PM.

Yes we make, but then we havent book....

After we receive book we make leader banners using this heraldic

So i think better to make proper banner

I agree! OK, look at this one: http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9493/rbanner02.jpg

Better?

Yeah! but white frame isnt needed imho

Gondoriangrunt's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Empire Knightly Orders Submod

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliaeth Chillblade View Post

Knights of the Broken Sword again no HQ's information. A fellow WH fan thinks it's in Hochland of Ostland, but I cannot confirm either, yet.
    actually knights of the Broken Sword (ego ) were originally housed in Solland but after the destruction of the province they moved to Wissenland.. as stated in the black library book Runefang

http://www.blacklibrary.com/Warhammer/Runefang.html

and it was also their they were first introduced to lore i believe...

EDIT:
    oh sorry just saw these knights in the book was called knights of the southern sword my bad
    Last edited by Gondoriangrunt; April 13, 2010 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladin View Post

ostland: von raukov's nephew is grandmaster of the Knights of the Bull, an order based solely in ostland.

/
    have you info about it?

Quote Originally Posted by isilendil View Post
    have you info about it?
    Other than that played a minor part during the Siege of Wolfenburg, and were named either after their first Grand Master wrestled a bear, or were named after the favourite tavern of it's founding members, little is known.

[ Cry Havoc:: ] - [ link ] - [ An Expanded World Submod for Call of Warhammer ]
    My turban brings all the muslims to the yard and they're like العنصرية ش

Quote Originally Posted by Gondoriangrunt View Post
    actually knights of the Broken Sword (ego ) were originally housed in Solland but after the destruction of the province they moved to Wissenland.. as stated in the black library book Runefang

http://www.blacklibrary.com/Warhammer/Runefang.html

and it was also their they were first introduced to lore i believe...

EDIT:
    oh sorry just saw these knights in the book was called knights of the southern sword my bad
    Thanks!

@Vaz: I believe you're thinking of the Order of the Black Bear.

@isilendil: I have only seen references to the Knights of the Bull once...I'll see what else I can find

i only saw this art

Very cool update! Who will have access to the new knight units?
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by isilendil View Post
    i only saw this art
    Yes, the Knight's of the Bull actually form the bodyguard of the Count of Ostland, just as the Knight's of the Black Rose form the bodyguard of the Countess of ......Talabecland I think it is...

I plan on doing updated bodyguards in a later release.

@Ryan: Each of the Orders will be available in he Provinces in which they are found according to the lore.

Gondoriangrunt's Avatar Civis

[QUOTE=Kaliaeth Chillblade;7137204]Thanks!

wait are you gonna use them in the mod??

Yes. Most likely in version 2 release

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast