Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath

mattgoby's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath

Ive got this, i mean i didn't actually do it it just randomly awarded me it.
    "some people say the iraq war is unnessasary, however i disagree its good practise in case one comes along that we need to fight, just in case the germans have another go"-AL MURRAY

"us british our world war champions of the world"-AL MURRAY

I seen how alot of people been playing to get that by playing as the Brits in campaign coalition, I dont think anyone really plays as France haha. Figures... anyways... if you want to actually EARN () the award, YOU WILL PLAY as PRUSSIA.

"For the Fatha Land"

I havent attempted it yet, but if I do and start back up in NTW and try. It would be with PRUSSIA for sure.
    Yeah I use to be a "ninja". (1st/503rd AASSLT INF, 2ND ID)

"Warriors may be forged in the fires of battle but heroes are discovered in the most unlikely of places." Unknown

You CAN earn it as nearly any faction (Except Austria... PLEASE not Austria) I prefer to play as Komrade Kingkrusher. (AKA...RUSSIA) Through farms and trade, IT HAS AN UNSTOPPABLE ECONOMY (No, seriously, I have been able to get up to 5 stacks simultaneously with my only real expansion being into the Ottoman Empire) Your armies are EVERYWHERE (You can take Moldova ON THE FIRST TURN and start a fight against the dwindling Ottoman empire...ON THE SECOND TURN, Plus, you can also assemble your troops to march into Poland...ON THE SECOND TURN. And plus, if you begin to lose, you have PLENTY of distance between your front lines and Moscow, where you will have a whole NEW stack waiting for the enemy. (Assuming your economy has not collapsed under the weight of 5 full stacks and a blockaded St. Petersburg...don't ask) Also, you already have, what, 12 territories off the bat? That's almost 1/4 of total victory at the beginning! Only France has an equal amount of starting territories, but if France descides to go maniac, it has to fight wars on all fronts! Russia, once it has dealt quickly with Finland and the Ottomans, only have to go one direction! FORWARDS AND WESTWARDS! You can bring all your armies to bear in the same front! And so long as the British don't try any cheesiness, with an unstoppable army and an unstoppable economy, you are set for European conquest!
    Destroyer83, taking over the world since 1700.
    Don't worry, it's just business.

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

Necro untill death :p

Easiest way to get this: start as russia on easy/easy. Even with autoresolve you'll manage it in 2h

or do egypt campaign as france .

I did it and it was the best experience of my (NTW) life. GB victory. Long live the King.

Did this as Prussia years ago. Was still in University back then so had loads of time to burn.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123