View Poll Results: What to do next ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Release other units (reedit Ca' units and add others)

7 77.78%
  • Limit units to the max available during this period (sample : 14 units of french cuirassiers)

2 22.22%
  • Enhance the gameplay (better ai in the battles)

1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: "Les Aigles" aka Bart 07 units add-on [1.13 released on 08/22/2013]

Default Re: Bart 07 units add-on

it probaly wasnt saved as unicode, glad you got it working

Question.
    The mod adds alot of units, and for instance cavalry comes in 153 soldiers in a unit.
    The vanilla units, like lets say The Royal Horse Guards are only 45 troopers in a unit.
    Is there a way to let them be the same?
    The same with inf, the are over 200 and vanilla units only 120.
    Higgings.

Quote Originally Posted by Higgings View Post
    Question.
    The mod adds alot of units, and for instance cavalry comes in 153 soldiers in a unit.
    The vanilla units, like lets say The Royal Horse Guards are only 45 troopers in a unit.
    Ok, I post a wrong file. I Update it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Higgings View Post
    Question.
    with pack files manager, you open the mod and find the line where there is the number of soldiers and change it manually, you put the number you want.
    Last edited by panzerschreck; March 20, 2010 at 04:41 AM.

To DrakeRH and Protector : I had the same problem with ETW, there is no "user.script" file in the script folder. Don't write anything in the "preference.script file" because it is overwriten when you quit the program and your adds will disapear. Just add a "user.script" file in this folder and write what you want in it. It seams that there are two different versions of the program, I don't know why. I was playing ETW under Vista with a CD version, and now NTW under Windows 7 64 with a steam donwloaded version.
    (Please excuse my bad english)

Great Bar, thanks.
    And lovely mod it is indeed.
    Higgings.

I want to thank you that you have done the most thing i want to see in Nappy the possibility to recruit auxillary units for the majorfactions of minor factions. In this case i could finally play with my prussia. But one thing is a little bit ugly. The saxony units have wigs and they haven't wigs after 1805 and Jena and Auerstedt, the same like the prussians and they also have them ingame.

Is it possible to give them a normal haircut?

Proud to be a real Prussian.

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fête commence !
    Content Emeritus

Thank you Bar07,it's a very good work !!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aemilius Lepidus View Post
    I want to thank you that you have done the most thing i want to see in Nappy the possibility to recruit auxillary units for the majorfactions of minor factions. In this case i could finally play with my prussia. But one thing is a little bit ugly. The saxony units have wigs and they haven't wigs after 1805 and Jena and Auerstedt, the same like the prussians and they also have them ingame.

Is it possible to give them a normal haircut?
    Yes, i will work on it and i will probably give them a shako (no more bicorn).

Quote Originally Posted by bar07 View Post
    Yes, i will work on it and i will probably give them a shako (no more bicorn).
    Thanks that are great news.

Hello,

the mod is cool. Great units. But i don´t know what to do with the loc-file. I want the unit-names in the game , but i don´t know how. I have the german version.

Some advice or help?

The logfile is in french. If you want to play also in german with german text, than you have to wait of the next version of the UCP of Swiss, cause he include then the logs of bar07's mod.
    Last edited by Marcus Aemilius Lepidus; March 20, 2010 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ehpad View Post
    (Please excuse my bad english)
    Your English is excellent.

So, does all this mean we do not have to do anything with the localization file?

Protector? Anyone?

And another thing, when i can recruit with my majorfactions the units of the minorfactions i think it would be better to disable the artillery of them, cause the place is the recruitmentbar is very limeted and if there are also the 5 or 6 cannons than it is to much. I think the cannons of the major faction are enough, when the cannons of the minorfaction are not some special versions.

AoR is not able to integrad at this moment or not? Cause i love your hussars for french, but they are so many, that i have to delete a few for myself on your mod, cause the recruitment bar is also fast full with them. The best thing would be to divide them and let them recruitable in seperate provinces, but this would need AoR.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aemilius Lepidus View Post
    And another thing, when i can recruit with my majorfactions the units of the minorfactions i think it would be better to disable the artillery of them, cause the place is the recruitmentbar is very limeted and if there are also the 5 or 6 cannons than it is to much. I think the cannons of the major faction are enough, when the cannons of the minorfaction are not some special versions.

AoR is not able to integrad at this moment or not? Cause i love your hussars for french, but they are so many, that i have to delete a few for myself on your mod, cause the recruitment bar is also fast full with them. The best thing would be to divide them and let them recruitable in seperate provinces, but this would need AoR.
    I update the file today, the unit's size is now correct. 4 guns per artillery unit.
    Last edited by Bart07; March 20, 2010 at 11:39 AM.

WIP screenshots.

Brunswick Jager,
    Brunswick Uhlans,
    Brunswick Hussars,
    French Carabiniers.

WIP screenshots.

Brunswick Jager,
    Brunswick Uhlans,
    Brunswick Hussars,
    French Carabiniers.
    WOW very impressive! A great work!

Do you know this site? it could help you, there are hundreds of uniforms: http://www.mont-saint-jean.com/cent_jours/accueil.php (je crois que tu es Français, ça devrait moins poser problème...)
    There are a lot for Brunswick for example.

I know that it must take a lot of time to you, but I have a big challenge for you, when you will have time, I think it must be one of the hardest unit to do:
    "les marins de la garde impériale"

Last edited by panzerschreck; March 20, 2010 at 12:42 PM.

Graphic's Avatar Vicarius

localisation.loc
    The text file to add to add to your one's with Pack File Manager to have unit names on screen. (You localisation must be in a patch_XX.pack files, don't forget to make a back up before, don't put your back-up in you data folder or you will have conflict).
    UPC is not my project : No more available here. UPC is the work of "Swiss Halberdier".
    I tried with the UPC loc file but all the names were blank, so what exactly do I do with "localisation.loc.tsv"? Sorry but I can't understand your instructions.

1 - Open your UPC.pack with Pack file manager,
    2 - Select the localisation.loc file,
    3 - Choose Export tsv in PFM Option,
    4 - In this file, add the lines of my localisation.loc (Excel is good for that but you can also do it with wordpad)
    5 - Choose import tsv in PFM Option,
    6 - Save