Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Empire (UPC-EMP) - updated 30.3.18

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Empire (UPC-ETW) 6.3 English - 2.7 German - 1.5 French - 1.3 Spanish - updated 28.2.11

Hey, thanks for this awesome compatibility pack, Swiss Halberdier!

I noticed that you've got adrian74's Morocco Unit Booster mod supported, but not his Indian and Barbary/Ottoman mods. I just started messing around with the .loc files and I appended his unitboosterind and unitboosterbarotto data to the newest UPC release. Fixin' to start up the game to see if it actually works but I'm so eager that I'm going to post before I do that.

I'm attaching adrian74's Indian and Barbary/Ottoman data in a TSV file, if you would like to add it yourself to UPC. (I cut out the information for both from the loc file included with his Barbary/Ottoman unit booster. Looked like he had the lines for all three unitboosters of his in there, and I'm assuming they're all up-to-date)

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Empire (UPC-ETW) 6.3 English - 2.7 German - 1.5 French - 1.3 Spanish - updated 28.2.11

Quote Originally Posted by Arjai View Post
    Hey, thanks for this awesome compatibility pack, Swiss Halberdier!
    I noticed that you've got adrian74's Morocco Unit Booster mod supported, but not his Indian and Barbary/Ottoman mods. I just started messing around with the .loc files and I appended his unitboosterind and unitboosterbarotto data to the newest UPC release. Fixin' to start up the game to see if it actually works but I'm so eager that I'm going to post before I do that.
    I'm attaching adrian74's Indian and Barbary/Ottoman data in a TSV file, if you would like to add it yourself to UPC. (I cut out the information for both from the loc file included with his Barbary/Ottoman unit booster. Looked like he had the lines for all three unitboosters of his in there, and I'm assuming they're all up-to-date)
    Thanks a lot Arjai for your upload. Of course I will include these entries into my next version.

♔Pom♔'s Avatar Ducenarius

Hi Swiss, here's the loc for the last update for Spain, thanks for all your efforts.
    Attachment 152682

carricanta's Avatar Going Nowhere Fast!

Swiss, your work is much appreciated. +rep and THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Pom♔ View Post
    Hi Swiss, here's the loc for the last update for Spain, thanks for all your efforts.
    Attachment 152682
    Quote Originally Posted by carricanta View Post
    Swiss, your work is much appreciated. +rep and THANKS
    Thanks a lot to both of you and it's a pleasure to help the community.

Hi Swiss,

Using your unit mod for Shogun 2, awesome as always.

Here is the loc for a new unit I added to my US mod, its Washington's Guard. I added other units but they already have text in the game.

Thanks
    md1453

Quote Originally Posted by md1453 View Post
    Hi Swiss,
    Here is the loc for a new unit I added to my US mod, its Washington's Guard. I added other units but they already have text in the game.
    Thanks
    md1453
    Thanks for your nice words md1453!

I'd like to thank Swiss again,

UPC has helped me search for mods that I never knew existed. Now I can have a really colorful and diverse army in my ETW campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by md1453 View Post
    Hi Swiss,
    Thanks
    md1453
    Thanks for your uploading service!

Quote Originally Posted by IGdood View Post
    I'd like to thank Swiss again,
    UPC has helped me search for mods that I never knew existed. Now I can have a really colorful and diverse army in my ETW campaigns.
    Thanks a lot IGdood!

I'm working on the next UPC-ETW and I have to solve some minor issues regarding some included mods.

Causa Belli 2.0 will be included in the next update?

Swiss,

Again many thanks for the update - just a quick noobie question - do you need to remove previous versions of the UPC Project for the latest one to work ( I have two earlier versions in my data folder)?

Aye,

Med

arten800's Avatar Civis

Can I use this for tar 2.0 open beta because by mistake i deleted mu ucp 6.1

Great Work +Rep

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

I was looking through the main file and I spotted some maps that are said to be created by a certain Fear of NC. I'm wondering how I can use those maps

Which unit compatibility pack do you use in TAR 2.0?

It's because I can play with Geronimo's Portuguese Unit Pack when I'm playing with TAR, but I can't use it with the vanilla. Everytime I try do do so I get a CTD.

im really confused about how this works do i dl all the mods i want and then put this in the folder and then it will mix them all together could someone explain more?
    plus can i put this unit in the game ?
    Last edited by Hospitallers Kane; October 28, 2011 at 02:08 PM.
    God dam, I wish Boromir survived

Icon14 Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Empire (UPC-ETW) 6.3 English - 2.7 German - 1.5 French - 1.3 Spanish - updated 28.2.11

Cool Mod, works fine. I really like it.
    Only if I combine the german 2.7 with darthmod 7.0 there are some not translated words. But everything else is allright.

Hello to all UPC-ETW users,

finally I'm back at home and my two surgeries fixed my back/spinal cord. It was a long and hard road to go, but I'm over the mountain top and my recovery is going slowly but well.

I'm absolutely impressed and overwhelmed by all these good wishes via pm and here on my thread too! I really appreciate your great morale support!

And here the good news about all my AUM and UPC projects (Empire/Napoleon/Shogun). I will continue my projects in 2012!

I will release the next version of each UPC project one after another.

I will inform you as soon as possible about the upcoming updates. Also I will go through my inbox and check all questions.

Thanks again for all your morale support!

It's such a pleasure for me to be in this awesome community and continue my projects!

Cheers and I wish
    to all of you a good last week in this year!
    Swiss Halberdier

The_Nord's Avatar Biarchus

Has anyone else noticed that the mughal mod unit's descriptions and screen names do not appear even after installing UPC 6.3? Or is it just me?

Help! I have installed the UPC which says it contains the "unitbooster Morroco" pack. When I start up the game the Moroccan units are not darthmod compatible. the new units are 120 men instead of 300. Am I completley confused or is this pack supposed to make the unit mods compatible with darthmod? Is there a special process I need to do to get the units sizes up? Anyone please help, I searched the forums for a while but found nothing helpful enough or that made sense to me