Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Empire (UPC-EMP) - updated 30.3.18

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) 5.9 English - 2.3 German - 1.1 French

Quote Originally Posted by cagatayc78 View Post
    Unit pack project do not support new ottoman realism mod v1.3 (only support 1.2 version).I'm not the creator of that mod but I upload my_loc.pack for helping this mod's creators. Look at cebelu,okchus,azaps..etc units
    Thanks cagatayc78 and I will add the new units into my next version.

I'm working on a change of the UPC for Empire. All languages will contain all unit names of the various mods. I did that in my UPC for Napoleon too.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) 5.9 English - 2.3 German - 1.1 French

For munghal Amry look at that mod,it adds 31 units about Munghal Faction hat some of them may not be find in UPC 5.9 version.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=370466

Quote Originally Posted by cagatayc78 View Post
    For munghal Amry look at that mod,it adds 31 units about Munghal Faction hat some of them may not be find in UPC 5.9 version.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=370466
    Hello cagatayc78, I talked to the creator of this mod and I will include it for sure.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Awhile ago, I gave you some of the text for the KoSJ mod and said I'd make unit descriptions later. I forgot and I think for now it'd be best if you just gave the units in the mod the descriptions of their vanilla equivalents.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔EmperorBatman999♔ View Post
    Awhile ago, I gave you some of the text for the KoSJ mod and said I'd make unit descriptions later. I forgot and I think for now it'd be best if you just gave the units in the mod the descriptions of their vanilla equivalents.
    Hello EB999, yes please send me all unit names of KoSJ. You could assign a vanilla localisation_key value in the "units" table, then your units use the standard text. Just look through the vanilla table and choose your equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Hello EB999, yes please send me all unit names of KoSJ. You could assign a vanilla localisation_key value in the "units" table, then your units use the standard text. Just look through the vanilla table and choose your equivalent.
    Alright, Caciatori would be equal to riflemen, Order Cavalry equal to Regiment of Horse, Infantry Guards would be foot guards, KoSJ Grenadier Guards would use Polish Grenadier Guards. Knights General Bodyguard would use general's bodyguard, Order Militia would use Militia, Mounted Militia would use Provincial Cavalry, Order Marines would probalbly be line infantry and Mounted Caciatori would be light dragoons.

Alright, Caciatori would be equal to riflemen, Order Cavalry equal to Regiment of Horse, Infantry Guards would be foot guards, KoSJ Grenadier Guards would use Polish Grenadier Guards. Knights General Bodyguard would use general's bodyguard, Order Militia would use Militia, Mounted Militia would use Provincial Cavalry, Order Marines would probalbly be line infantry and Mounted Caciatori would be light dragoons.
    Yes you can change these values in your mod by yourself: "units" table / "localisation_key" column. I only need the unit_ID's and your name wishes.

Unfortunately my old "back/spinal column" injury from military and sports hurts me again.
    Tomorrow I have to go to the hospital and I'll be 2-3 weeks away.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Yes you can change these values in your mod by yourself: "units" table / "localisation_key" column. I only need the unit_ID's and your name wishes.

Unfortunately my old "back/spinal column" injury from military and sports hurts me again. Tomorrow I have to go to the hospital and I'll be 2-3 weeks away.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier
    That sucks, I hope you're okay.
    But I think, from last time I checked, all units still had default descriptions.
    Edit: No, they don't, I need to fix it myself.
    Last edited by EmperorBatman999; July 11, 2010 at 10:17 AM.

hi Swiss good idea used you pack for my last mod and gave you credit in the link .
    i have uploaded my loc pac could you please add it the project
    thanks adrian

Thanks for the UPC for both this and Nap TW, outstanding work. I have some unit names that probably should be added at your convenience.

Here is a *.loc.tsv of my unit names, I've used descriptions already in the game to simplify (and they work fine for these units).

Again, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by adrian74 View Post
    hi Swiss good idea used you pack for my last mod and gave you credit in the link .
    i have uploaded my loc pac could you please add it the project
    thanks adrian
    Quote Originally Posted by md1453 View Post
    Thanks for the UPC for both this and Nap TW, outstanding work. I have some unit names that probably should be added at your convenience.
    Here is a *.loc.tsv of my unit names, I've used descriptions already in the game to simplify (and they work fine for these units).
    Again, thanks!
    Hello adrian74 and md1453, thanks a lot for uploading your unit names.

Hello to all UPC users,

I spent the last 3.5 weeks at the hospital because of my old "back/spinal column" injury from military and sports. Now I'm back at home since yesterday.

I'm working on an update of the UPC and it will be released soon.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Right on, I've fixed the KoSJ unit descriptions so they now use what the unit's vanilla equivalent description is, for example, "Cacciatori" now use the "Riflemen" description. All what is needed now is the text I've given you to be added to the next UPC update.

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Hi. Been working on a Sikh/Punjab mod here, and it would be great if you could add it to UPC It's got new unit, agent, and building entries... and some changed vanilla ones which I'm not sure about putting in the whole UPC loc (put them at the bottom separated from the rest). Thanks in advance.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Right on, I've fixed the KoSJ unit descriptions so they now use what the unit's vanilla equivalent description is, for example, "Cacciatori" now use the "Riflemen" description. All what is needed now is the text I've given you to be added to the next UPC update.
    Thanks for fixing it in your mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Okmin View Post
    Hi. Been working on a Sikh/Punjab mod here, and it would be great if you could add it to UPC It's got new unit, agent, and building entries... and some changed vanilla ones which I'm not sure about putting in the whole UPC loc (put them at the bottom separated from the rest). Thanks in advance.
    Thanks for your uploaded entries. I will include them into my next version. My progress is going very well and it will be released soon.

♔Pom♔'s Avatar Ducenarius

Great to see you back

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Pom♔ View Post
    Great to see you back
    Thanks a lot Pom!

Hello to all UPC users,

today I released the new UPC versions.

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v6_0.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v2_4_german.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v1_2_french.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v1_0_spanish.7z

New in this release:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- Darthmod 6.2 compatible
    - TAR 2.0 entries (upcoming)
    - Okmin's "Sikh mod 1.1" (submod for Darthmod)"
    - md1453's "US Pioneer Raiders+Militia, Kentucky Mounted Riflemen, US Rifles units, Legion of US squares"
    - adrian74's "Unitboooster Morocco"
    - Ashu-Siralis "Mughal mod - Last of the Great Horse Armies"
    - Geronimo2006's "Portugese Units Pack 1.7.1"
    - SonOfOdin/EB999's "Knights of Malta" (beta version unit names)
    - several minor fixes in the English, German and French version
    - introduced the Spanish UPC 1.0

I included now all unit names and custom text entries of the English version into the German, French and Spanish versions too. All language versions have now all related entries that are listed on my first page. Of course the units names aren't translated yet, but it's better to have an "unit name" than none on the screen.

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) 6.0 English - 2.4 German - 1.2 French - 1.0 Spanish

The English UPC 6.0 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    - contains the complete new patch localisation from 31.3.10

- AUM 3.1
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - ToonTotalWar's "Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies"
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4 + Northern War - Poltava"
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods can not be used together at present)
    - Kungfuserge's "Pirated Mod Reloaded/Custer"
    - Jarnomiedema's "United Provinces Full Mod 1.1"
    - KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    - Gazza's Units 2.7
    - Rusty's "Hornblower Ship Mod 1.4"
    - POM's "German States"
    - POM's "British Army 1.7"
    - POM's "Italian States Mod"
    - Pollux's "Prussian Elite Units 1.2"
    - General Cornwallis "Austrian Army"
    - General Cornwallis "Prussian Rise of the Black Eagle"
    - General Cornwallis "French Warcry of the Republic"
    - General Cornwallis "Colonial Troops"
    - General Cornwallis "British Scarlet Dawn"
    - Preussen Gloria's "Svenska Sweden 1.5"
    - Preussen Gloria's "Das Österreichische Heer 1.2"
    - Origin's "Units Mod 1.1"
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Göteborgares Enheter 1.1
    - 33orion77's "Ancien Regime 1.1"
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - Officer Puppy's "Kings Staff"
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Ottoman realism mod 1.2
    - Archealos "Aeiou Unit Mod"
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Drum regiment mod
    - Bethencourt's "The Rebellion's Shipyard"
    - Lords Map Pack (up to 21/9)
    - HusserITW's "Greek Mod 2.2"
    - Rhevant's "Espana Unit Pack 3.0"
    - Rhevant's "Armada Ship Pack"
    - Rhevant's "Espana Historical Names"
    - OMS's "Napoleonic mod 1.7"
    - Romulus "French Unit Mod"
    - Historical names from ISABELXXX
    - Continents in Conflict 0.4 beta
    - ToonTotalWar's "7th Cavalry mod"
    - Geronimo2006's "Portugese Units Pack 1.7.1"
    - Isabelxxx's "Sikh unit names"
    - Vacabunni Allies "Pirates mod"
    - Okmin's "Sikh mod 1.1" (submod for Darthmod)"
    - md1453's "US Pioneer Raiders+Militia, Kentucky Mounted Riflemen, US Rifles units, Legion of US squares"
    - adrian74's "Unitboooster Morocco"
    - Ashu-Siralis "Mughal mod - Last of the Great Horse Armies"
    - SonOfOdin/EB999's "Knights of Malta" (beta version unit names)

MAJOR MOD COMPATIBILITY of the English UPC:
    > up to date:
    - Darthmod 6.2 units
    - Danova's ORNAMENTUM unit mods
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.9
    - Imperial Splendour 2.1.3
    - TAR 2.0 - The American Revolution (ToonTW + Hip63) upcoming
    - European Wars 2 v0.61 (KLA + Salvo)

The German UPC 2.4 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    - The German language file contains all listed mods in the English list above.
    - several minor German text fixes by Swiss Halberdier

These mods here have been fully translated:
    - AUM 3.1
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4 + Northern War - Poltava" unit names and short descriptions
    - Darthmod 6.2 units
    - EUROPEAN WARS 2 v0.61
    - POM's German States
    - POM's British Unit Pack 1.7
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle" Unit Pack
    - Aeiou Unit Pack (Archealos)
    - Origin's "Units Mod 1.1"

The French UPC 1.2 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    - The French language file contains all listed mods in the English list above.
    - several minor French text fixes by Swiss Halberdier

- AUM 3.1
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4 + Northern War - Poltava" unit names and short descriptions
    - Darthmod 6.2 units

The Spanish UPC 1.0 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    - The Spanish language file contains all listed mods in the English list above.
    - Thanks to the Spanish translator team (credits below)
    - several minor Spanish text fixes by Swiss Halberdier

- AUM 3.1
    - Darthmod 6.2 units

Important information for MODDERS:

You can use the UPC files for your own mod, just give me credits on your thread.

If you want that your mod will be integrated into the UPC, then you can send me a PM or post a message on this thread.

The easiest way for me would be if you could upload your exported TSV localisation file with your custom entries at the end. If you sorted your language file alphabetically, then it is almost impossible for me to gather all your custom entries within the vanilla entries. Please upload only your custom entries in this case.

Credits

I decided together with applelover that I should create a new thread here. Then I can update the first post more regularly.

Thanks a lot to applelover for starting this project with me and for his great effort.

Thanks to ToonTotalWar and Brigadier Graham for helping me a lot in this project.

Thanks to Toniho for his French translation work.

Thanks to the Spanish translation team: (HG)Super + Bolonia + Boche + Mariscal Zhukov + Ipod + (HG)Carlos for their work.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

hi there having some trouble with your upc file i download and when i exctract it would open i am using windows vista and 7 zip btw. i trying to get this working again recently installed my mod again but i was wanting to make it compaible with aum and some other sub mods i think i got the names of the aum mod units but when i use theother submods the unit cards are blank just say line intry eyc i remeber using a previous version 5.5 i believe when i used that all the names where there but i may have added something else cant remember. is this because of the newst patch or am i forgitng to disable something like a script in app data (note i launch with mod manger so the pack file should work right even though i cant open it?) i cant seem to get the loc file though its just the pack could be a dead link but i doubt it cuase it was quite recently uploaded again.
    Any ideas suggestions would help as i hate having loads of blank unit cards just the naes will do not bothered about descritions.

nevermind got it it to work was the aum loc file stoping it delte post.
    Last edited by goblinking; October 23, 2010 at 04:43 PM.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) 6.0 English - 2.4 German - 1.2 French - 1.0 Spanish - updated 23.10.10

I can't thank you enough Swiss for helping this mod get finished. However, the cavalry militia and Knight General names are missing.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) 6.0 English - 2.4 German - 1.2 French - 1.0 Spanish - updated 23.10.10

Quote Originally Posted by goblinking View Post
    nevermind got it it to work was the aum loc file stoping it delte post.
    Hello goblinking, good that it works now.

Here is the information from my first page:

It is important that you use only one language file at the same time. You have to remove or disable all language packs which are released with other mods in this folder:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data

You can find the other language files by searching for these examples below. They are mostly called like this:
    patch_***text.pack
    patch_***loc.pack
    movie_***text.pack
    movie_***loc.pack
    ***localisation***.pack

I can't thank you enough Swiss for helping this mod get finished. However, the cavalry militia and Knight General names are missing.
    Thanks EB999! Could you please send me via PM a link to your latest beta-DB, that I can look into it to gather all the related entries. Thanks in advance!

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Swiss when can we expect the updated UPC with Italian States and Portugal mod additions?? thanks