Thread: Pax Europa

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Default Pax Europa

Playing as GB and i wanted to do one better than just destroying France so i decieded i wanted to make a peaceful Europe with no major wars between France and the allies. So i conquered all of Frances regions and took their capital then i let them rebel and reclaim Paris, after that i offered them several of their regions back for peace and trade. Of course they agreed but to my surprise ive gone several turns after this and there is no more war, France actually held the peace.

It also helped that i had freed Brittany and made them an ally and theyve actually expanded and taken another region also Portugal has expanded north and they now have a border with France and they are also my ally.

Heres a pic...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Has anyone else done this (not that its hard or anything) ?

Default Re: Pax Europa

I imagine that would be somewhat boring....at least to me...

I also created a Pax Europa, but with slightly different methods.

hitokiri2486's Avatar Centenarius

That is clearly the best way to maintain a Pax Europa
    Let me persuade you with my powerful logic skills.

In light of the Total War series, a quote from the theologian whom I respect the most:

The Heavenly City outshines Rome, beyond comparison. There, instead of victory, is truth; instead of high rank, holiness.
    St. Augustine, Bishop of Hippo

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

I did the same... and then went for revolution. And attacking my protectorates. Diplomacy something like -250 for dishonoring treaties.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by happycynic View Post
    I also created a Pax Europa, but with slightly different methods.

LOL. Nice one.