View Poll Results: Which nation has run amok in your GC?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • France

40 50.00%
  • Great Britain

5 6.25%
  • Prussia

9 11.25%
  • Austria

13 16.25%
  • Russia

6 7.50%
  • Other

7 8.75%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which nation has run amok in your campaign?

Default Which nation has run amok in your campaign?

In my GC Austria has really run wild, conquering the Ottomans, Northern Italy and most of France. In other campaign I've seen France and Prussia really expand too. It's an interesting campaign overall, with alliances forming and reshaping all the time.

A pic of the world map might be good so you see what I mean, I will try to get one later.

Default Re: Which nation has run amok in your campaign?

Me. I went and 'liberated' a bunch of small states, so now every time somebody declares war against anybody I run in and kick their ass with my 200 midget states. As a matter of fact, Kutuzov is is off liberating Hesse from Prussia at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstar View Post
    In my GC Austria has really run wild, conquering the Ottomans, Northern Italy and most of France. In other campaign I've seen France and Prussia really expand too. It's an interesting campaign overall, with alliances forming and reshaping all the time.
    Austria has been nothing but France's plaything in my games. granted, they did take out Italy.. but still, it's not that easy beating 18 morale line infantry; damn napoleon.

Prussia has done well in my last 3... though France did well in one... but the other ones I took out France hardcore so. ya

I had a game where Saxony completely took out prussia. It was a bit odd o.O.

Quote Originally Posted by ckangas View Post
    I had a game where Saxony completely took out prussia. It was a bit odd o.O.
    they kept asking me to help them with Saxony! as if Saxony was some super-power!

ALways France. They expand so fast. In 1809 Bonaprte was attacking at the Russian border.

In both my games, as Sweden and GB, France is very impotent. They barely counqer anything.

The disappointing truth in my campaign as Prussia is that no nation ran amok, France hardly moved an inch. I waited 3 years for them to conquer Austria so I could get a victory region from them but they never did.
    Finally I just bought the region from Austria and steamrolled France to beat the game, it was pretty pathetic.

Russia and France in my current game as GB, though France is starting to collapse. Russia took out the entire Ottoman Empire in about 3 months.

Austria was destroyed. I took their last province (Innsbruck) in late December 1809. They declared war on me in retaliation for me declaring war on the Papal States. Russia and Prussia joined me, as did newly liberated Italy. It took about a year, but they couldn't fight a five fronted war despite their strength.
    Last edited by Vor; March 06, 2010 at 03:09 AM.

Chyeaaaa111's Avatar Campidoctor

If you play a faction with the coalition, Nappy always goes crazy on all of Europe. As France, I've never allowed a nation to run amok
    If you like the picture of my woman, GIVE ME REP!!!!

Well. My Campaign has just turned on its head. Somehow I ended up at war with all my allies - Prussia, Russia, Denmark and Sweden. Not 100% sure why. They loved me, but then suddenly broke their alliances and declared war.

Since I couldn't afford to fight everyone in the world I bought a peace treaty with France.. then bought an Alliance with them. Nothing can stop France now. But at least the backstabbing Prussians and Russians will be taken down.

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

France at the moment but i got a couple of nasty surprises in store for them.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

René Artois's Avatar Dux Limitis

Italy took out France in my campaign.
    Bitter is the wind tonight,
    it stirs up the white-waved sea.
    I do not fear the coursing of the Irish sea
    by the fierce warriors of Lothlind.

REQUIEM's Avatar Senator

In my Campaign Austria ran amok, then got pushed back by france and now prussia is steaming across europe.

♔GrinningManiac♔'s Avatar Centenarius

Only 33 turns in with my Polish campaign (startpos mod) but France has gotten as far as destroying the Batavians and seizing Tyrol

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

The French of course! Killed Prussia, Russia and Austria

Bad times.
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Sir Reginald♔ View Post
    Italy took out France in my campaign.
    No way!

Mostly France, or Prussia, Austria usually gets eaten alive...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast