Thread: Unlock all battlefields

Shiloh's Avatar Senator

Default Unlock all battlefields

I don't play much campaign as I prefer to do battles so here goes my suggestion. Could there be a mod created that would unlock all possible (or at least many of them) battlefield locations in NTW?

If one could have options for at least 30-40 different battlefields to fight custom battles on that would be fantastic.
    www.totalgettysburg.com
    Take an in-depth look at the Battle of Gettysburg in the American Civil War. This site is dedicated to education and the conservation of Civil War battlefields.

www.youtube.com/twbattles
    View Total War battle commentary videos on an epic scale.

Default Re: Unlock all battlefields

I agree that would be fantastic but I don’t think it’s ever been done with any other Total war games. In the meantime if you want more maps check this out
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338978

Shiloh's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Unlock all battlefields

I'm not sure why anyone hasn't given this one a go yet. There has to be countless "armchair generals" like myself who choose to skip the diplomatic/governmental affairs and just want to lead their troops into battle.

Imperial Glory vanilla, a far inferior game in most respects to Napoleon Total War had at least 20-25 battlefield options for single-player custom battles and let you select a region on the map (each region had one battle available)...that was awesome!

Perhaps more people would choose to do single-player custom battles if there were more battlefield options available...so if an ambitious modder wants to give this one a shot...

And thank you Dartanianx for the link.
    Last edited by Shiloh; March 06, 2010 at 08:17 PM.
    www.totalgettysburg.com
    Take an in-depth look at the Battle of Gettysburg in the American Civil War. This site is dedicated to education and the conservation of Civil War battlefields.

www.youtube.com/twbattles
    View Total War battle commentary videos on an epic scale.