Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10355051525354555657585960
Results 1,181 to 1,189 of 1189

Thread: BETA V: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MASSIVE 250+ Units Update!

Private Normal's Avatar Civis

Default Re: BETA V: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MASSIVE 250+ Units Update!

Quote Originally Posted by braxt View Post
    If anyone is still out there, offering help to issues with this mod.
    Well, When I launch NTF VIA the NTC Launcher It crashes a few
    Seconds into the Campaign loading.
    Anyone Know whats up with this?
    You need to disable ALL other mods and follow Leonardo's advice
    Now I know why I couldn't start a new NTF campaign with NTC support, because I forgot how to do it.

So for those who still having issues when starting a NTF campaign with NTC. Remember that you must do it in the same way you did for DarthMod Napoleon, meaning that you need to run NTC launcher first then select the NTF campaign with NTC support, which will automatically start the NTF launcher and there you select what campaign you want to play then close NTF. Note that don't mess with the Portuguese units and the Scotland units since both of them aren't compatible with NTC.

Once you have done that then you can continue your campaign via the continue NTF campaign option in the NTC launcher and NTW will be automatically loaded. So as long your campaign are intact then you can go back to your NTC+NTF campaign by selecting the continue NTF+NTC campaign the NTC launcher without touching NTF at all just what you can do in DMN (change settings in DMN then continue your game by running NTW).
    [IMG][/IMG]

Default Re: BETA V: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MASSIVE 250+ Units Update!

I have 2 questions if anyone is still watching:

1- I am trying to change some of the unit capabilities like morale, etc and can do it with NTC units but not NTC_X units. If I change any number on the NTC_X unit it crashes. There must be another file I should change to mirror

2- Buildings keep disappearing requiring a re build

Any help would be appreciated

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Creekdawg View Post
    I have 2 questions if anyone is still watching:

1- I am trying to change some of the unit capabilities like morale, etc and can do it with NTC units but not NTC_X units. If I change any number on the NTC_X unit it crashes. There must be another file I should change to mirror

2- Buildings keep disappearing requiring a re build

Any help would be appreciated
    I think you're out of luck here since the NTC team is long gone by now and the only thing you can ask help for is for common issues in NTC.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Sorry for the double post, not sure what happen.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Recently, GameFront was shut down and some files could be lost, so I checked the remaining links in the OP and only the links for ModDB and RapidShare seems to work. All other links are dead.

But I had a little trouble to download NTC on RapidShare, so that's why I mirror NTC here on TAL. Also, read this post about re-uploading abandoned mods.

woto's Avatar Tiro

any chance that when playing with Britain you don't have 40+ unit possibilities in one single row, making it impossible to click something?
    'woto expects that all members of twcenter will do their duty'
    woto; when posting this thread/reply!

Does anyone know how to disable the marching music for this mod? I am trying to make a machinima using it however the loud fife and drums are killing it for me because I plan to add my own music.

Edit: problem solved
    Last edited by biasedplatypus7; September 26, 2016 at 08:01 PM.

I started using the Death or Glory campaign,thanks god there a manual how to start Death or Glory,but I am curious about one thing?
    What is the difficulty of Death or Glory? I asked this because this campaign is save game(open load game and find the selected nation).
    It seems like very hard to me I think,of course I want very hard.First battle with this mode,not bad for a start.
    Those AI charging in mobs really make me panicked but some Ai units seems OK,they started shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by woto View Post
    any chance that when playing with Britain you don't have 40+ unit possibilities in one single row, making it impossible to click something?
    I think you need to start a new campaign and pick Britain without having 40 units in an army, just what it is in vanilla IIRC, so don't select any pre-saved <nation> 40 units gamesave when starting a new campaign in NTC.