Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) - updated 14.4.18

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.8 English/German - 2.1 French - 1.3 Spanish > updated 8.11.10

Hi Guys,

any chance to include Europe in Conflict? (or merge the files?) EIC uses it's own localisation file which forces me to see missing unit names, either on EIC or on AUM and Georider

thanks,
    Patrick

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.8 English/German - 2.1 French - 1.3 Spanish > updated 8.11.10

Quote Originally Posted by md1453 View Post
    Amazing you keep up with this! +rep
    edit: ugh, can't give you rep right now, I'll leave you an I.O.U.
    Hello md1453, thanks a lot for your nice words and +rep!

Quote Originally Posted by mattebubben View Post
    could u include this mod in a version? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=342445
    since i want That badly but i dont wanna Sacrifice the rest from this awsome mod
    Quote Originally Posted by mattebubben View Post
    could u make this compatible whit this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=402480 thank you
    Hello mattebubben, yes I included Pdguru's mod, but the other mod causes some problems and I have to look at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon Rimmer View Post
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere.... is it correct that althought the units are there they have no official name as they just say, line infantry, light infantry etc, if not does anyone know how to fix this. i downloaded the latest UPC etc
    Quote Originally Posted by seanjkl View Post
    this wont work for me, i have it in my data folder and when i go to start the game with aum_nap the names still arent there
    Hello Napoleon Rimmer and seanikl, please download the newest UPC-NAP version and delete all older language files from other mods.

Quote Originally Posted by psiebe View Post
    Hi Guys,
    any chance to include Europe in Conflict? (or merge the files?) EIC uses it's own localisation file which forces me to see missing unit names, either on EIC or on AUM and Georider
    thanks,
    Patrick
    Hello Patrick, there should be a special UPC-NAP version on the EiC forums. Yes my primary task for January 2011 is to gather the hosted mod entries.

Hello to all UPC-NAP users,

today I released the new official UPC-NAP files.

New in this release:
    - Pdguru's "L'Aigle Imperial Eagle Units 2.1"
    - Pdguru's "French Colonne D'Attaque"
    - several minor text and unit names fixes in all four versions

Cheers and a happy new year to all!
    Swiss Halberdier

Oskar_GT's Avatar Civis
    Quetzaltenango city, Guatemala, Central America

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.9 English/German - 2.2 French - 1.4 Spanish > updated 31.12.10

Hi Swiss, hope every thing is fine whit you mate, just a little request here, can you update your mod whit the last entry of bard mod for toon's overhaul (28/1/11)? we have many unit names lost in these one. Thank you in advance.
    "If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me."

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.9 English/German - 2.2 French - 1.4 Spanish > updated 31.12.10

Quote Originally Posted by Oskar_GT View Post
    Hi Swiss, hope every thing is fine whit you mate, just a little request here, can you update your mod whit the last entry of bard mod for toon's overhaul (28/1/11)? we have many unit names lost in these one. Thank you in advance.
    Hello Oskar, I just arrived at home from my four weeks business trip and I will update the UPC-NAP as soon as possible with BART's new entries.

Oskar_GT's Avatar Civis
    Quetzaltenango city, Guatemala, Central America

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 3.0 English/German - 2.3 French - 1.5 Spanish > updated 2.2.11

I am in a rush over here, but thank ya for the update, Swiss
    "If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me."

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 3.0 English/German - 2.3 French - 1.5 Spanish > updated 2.2.11

Quote Originally Posted by Oskar_GT View Post
    I am in a rush over here, but thank ya for the update, Swiss
    Hello Oskar, thanks and it's a pleasure for me to help the community with my UPC projects.

I will continue the UPC project and you'll see the UPC-SHOGUN
    as soon as possible after the release.

Hello Swiss

I have the UPC NAP v3 but I am having some problems with the Scarlet Dawn 2 mod. The units are available & their names correct. However there is no picture on the unit card or background info on the unit.

I was wondering do I need to do anything with the UPC NAP in order to see the unit card info or is it something else? I am new to this & suspect its down to my own inexperience.

I don't have any other language packs in my data folder.

I have your AUM mod that is superb & working well. Many thanks by the way for your hard work. Plus as something of a luddite I found your mod very easy to install.

I also have Zaskers 70 cavalry mod, that is also working fine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Willard

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Hello Swiss
    I have the UPC NAP v3 but I am having some problems with the Scarlet Dawn 2 mod. The units are available & their names correct. However there is no picture on the unit card or background info on the unit.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I was wondering do I need to do anything with the UPC NAP in order to see the unit card info or is it something else? I am new to this & suspect its down to my own inexperience.

I don't have any other language packs in my data folder.

I have your AUM mod that is superb & working well. Many thanks by the way for your hard work. Plus as something of a luddite I found your mod very easy to install.

I also have Zaskers 70 cavalry mod, that is also working fine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Willard
    Hello Willard and welcome to the TWC forum, thanks for your nice words. The unit card picture problem is not related to the UPC-NAP. I looked into the mod and there are no custom descriptions or unit card pictures defined. The unit icons are included.

Swiss

Thank you for taking the time to reply, even though its not even related to the UPC. That is most appreciated.

I know its a minor point but it was really bugging me that there were no unit cards & I have been uninstalling & reinstalling & uninstalling in case I'd made some stupid mistake!! Now that I know there aren't meant to be any I can get stuck into the game.

Thanks again
    Willard

Hello,

great work! but there is steel some mistake in the french version: the light cavalery is called "line infantry" and the line infantry "revolution infantry".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i82be34u View Post
    Hello,
    great work! but there is steel some mistake in the french version: the light cavalery is called "line infantry" and the line infantry "revolution infantry".
    Thanks
    Hello l82be34u, I guess you mean the "sounds" if you click on an unit on the battlefield?

There is a "sound issue with wrong unit speeches" if you click on an unit. This problem is there since ETW and unfortunately there is no solution and all unit pack mods have this problem.

Hello to all UPC-NAP users,

I updated my step-by-step guide below. This tutorial is useful for all users who want to know how they can combine several language packs if their used mod isn't supported yet. Or if you want to combine the UPC-NAP with a language pack from a hosted major mod.

TWC WIKI - How to combine several language packs

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Libertus

I'm at a loss people. I have no idea how to install this thing. I followed the instructions which were to simply put the file in data folder and play. This of course didn't work. I tried removing various files from my data folder as suggested but that didn't work either.

I own the Vanilla version fully updated, and I've purchased all the DLC's. I've done NOTHING else with my game. It's completely pure and undefiled.

I'm fairly confident I didn't misunderstand the simple installation instructions so there must be something else you're not telling me. Something to you guys would be glaringly obvious but something a modding noob like me wouldn't think about at all.

I have to say this mod does look really awesome, but that makes this problem all the more frustrating. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks.

Edit: After a couple of hours lurking I discovered that this is a language pack only (lol). And that I need to download the actual mod from other places. You should make that a bit clearer for noobs like me. I honestly didn't understand that this was only a language pack until I read your AUM thread and saw the installation instructions there. Anyway now I'm very happy with the mod and I have to say good work! :3
    Last edited by skofuz; February 26, 2011 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skofuz View Post
    [SPOILER]Edit: After a couple of hours lurking I discovered that this is a language pack only (lol). And that I need to download the actual mod from other places. You should make that a bit clearer for noobs like me. I honestly didn't understand that this was only a language pack until I read your AUM thread and saw the installation instructions there. Anyway now I'm very happy with the mod and I have to say good work! :3
    Hello skofuz and welcome to the TWC forum. Thanks for your suggestion and I updated my UPC threads in the "What is the UPC?" section that it is more clear.

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Dont know if you noticed swiss... http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...44#post9059344

Quote Originally Posted by 'The Hedge Knight View Post
    Thanks a lot for this very useful information!

klesh's Avatar Senator

Icon14 Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 3.0 English/German - 2.3 French - 1.5 Spanish > updated 2.2.11

Hello,

Could I get these entries added to the next version of UPC? They are for this mod. I have attached a .rar with a .tsv of the entries. Let me know if you need anything further. Thanks in advance!
    Still playing Napoleon:TW

Quote Originally Posted by klesh View Post
    Hello, Could I get these entries added to the next version of UPC? They are for this mod. I have attached a .rar with a .tsv of the entries. Let me know if you need anything further. Thanks in advance!
    Hello klesh, of course I will add your entries. I'm working on the next UPC-NAP update and it will be released soon.

Shea O'Gorath's Avatar Primicerius

Those this include the peninsula campaign because when i remove my_NAPloc.pack to use this sexy mod the name disappeares from the main menu but i can still click on it.