Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) - updated 14.4.18

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - updated 3.12.16

Hello UPC-NAP users,

I released a new version of the UPC-NAP. I added several fixes of already included mods.

UPC language files

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8f1...nguage%20files

Please remove the old file unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon*.pack and copy the new file UPC_*.pack into your Napoleon data folder.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\data

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) - English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - updated 3.12.16

the darthmod upc file is larger than yours. Should I use yours instead of darthmods upc file although it is a smaller size?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody712 View Post
    the darthmod upc file is larger than yours. Should I use yours instead of darthmods upc file although it is a smaller size?
    Yes you can use the newest UPC-NAP instead of the older Darthmod UPC. Please store the Darthmod UPC somewhere to be safe in case that some units names of the special Darthmod units mods don't show up.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread.

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) - updated 14.8.17

Hello UPC-NAP users,

I released a new version of the UPC-NAP.

- added several fixes of already included mods in all language versions
    - added several German translations

- added additionaly all other remaining languages as new UPC versions

Russian / Czech / Polish

These new languages contain all core vanilla entries in the related language. I added all UPC-NAP entries in English and you can see at least an English unit name.

There is a little rule in the UPC history. "It's better to have at least an English name there, as there is just a blank unit name."

UPC language files

Enjoy UPC-NAP
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) - updated 14.4.18

Hello UPC-NAP users,

I released a new version of the UUPC-NAP.

- added several fixes of already included mods in all language versions and added some small optimizations on the technical side of the mod
    - some adaptions to the four new additional supported languages which have been added in the last release

UPC language files

Enjoy UPC-NAP
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) - updated 14.4.18

Hello UPC-NAP users,

recently Thrones of Britannia has been released and it features the same language system like the previous games and therefore if a player uses another language than English, then the custom texts added from modders in their mods are not visible in game. Therefore I created the new UPC-TOB and it supports 12 languages.

Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB)

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) - updated 14.4.18

Swiss,
    I haven't played NTW for a long time its a great game and better yet with your AUM and UPC; thanks so much for all your hard work!
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Quote Originally Posted by ordoprinceps View Post
    Swiss, I haven't played NTW for a long time its a great game and better yet with your AUM and UPC; thanks so much for all your hard work!
    Thanks a lot my friend for your nice words!

Emperor Batmans 999 Italian Fusiliers as part of his Austrian Foreign legion do not appear to be in the UPC. The appear in game with no screen name.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112