Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Radious Fire By Rank mod (12.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_FBR_All)

Default Re: Radious Fire By Rank mod (12.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_FBR_All)

Great! Thank you very much! żdo you have a mod that include a double rank fire, dude?
    I did not find the link of "Zero's Musketry Mod".
    I did a test with an line infantry and elite unit with fire by rank for both. The line infantry won .

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Quote Originally Posted by grey_jared View Post
    Great! Thank you very much! żdo you have a mod that include a double rank fire, dude?
    I did not find the link of "Zero's Musketry Mod".
    I did a test with an line infantry and elite unit with fire by rank for both. The line infantry won .
    Hello, it is an old mod, and might need updating?, you could send a private message to Radious and see what he says about it.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Yo I just want to say that the links above dont worm anymore and ik this was made 2010 but i was wondering if you can use another upload software thx

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Quote Originally Posted by EzzatGho View Post
    Yo I just want to say that the links above dont worm anymore and ik this was made 2010 but i was wondering if you can use another upload software thx
    Welcome to the forums sir unfortunately the links arent working.....

The current download link is broken. If you have an alternative download link or have the mod saved on your pc please contact Modding Staff.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Quote Originally Posted by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham View Post
    Welcome to the forums sir unfortunately the links arent working.....

The current download link is broken. If you have an alternative download link or have the mod saved on your pc please contact Modding Staff.
    https://www.moddb.com/games/napoleon...s-fbr-all-pack
    I believe this is the mod you are looking for.

madrush's Avatar Senator

not all heroes wear capes

Militia do not use fire by rank in this one and it can be tricky to lose if you get the first volley off.

jackw93's Avatar Foederatus

anyone get this mod to work on windows 10?

i have put it in DATA and nothing happens.

Got this to work on windows 7 no problem a couple years ago.