Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Radious Fire By Rank mod (12.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_FBR_All)

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Radious Fire By Rank mod (12.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_FBR_All)

Here you are , all 5 versions.
    Attached Files Attached Files

THANK YOU!!!

niceee...thank uuuu

download link don't work, don't know why, but they don't. Could you please send me another link? Ulož.to or something? Please?

link not work

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

How about read 3 posts earlier ?

All the attachments are invalid, and, every single DL link is dead.

Default Cannot Download Radious FBR Mod

I decided to start a campaign on NTW but I really wanted FBR (yes I know this is nothing new). I went to download the mod but neither of the download links work, anyone got suggestions on how to get it?

Jac_PS's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Cannot Download Radious FBR Mod

Hi mattdust. I don't have all of them, i mean, there was three versions of FBR, one with FBR to all soldiers, another for elite units only and another one with FBR for elite and grenadier units. I believe mine is v2, wich is for elite and grenadiers.
    The file is in movie format so just drop into your data folder and thats it.
    Here you go:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Cannot Download Radious FBR Mod

here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...BR_All)/page22

go to post #421... all versions there, downloaded just today, didn t check if it is up to date yet

Ummm.. Is it just me, or the link jsut don't work now ?

Libertus

Hello
    Just downloaded "Radious_FBR_All" Mod and installed in ....NTW\data.
    It only works ins custom battles but not in campaign.
    I used British Lineinfantry for testing.

edit:
    ok i forgot the research, now it works
    Last edited by Flo78; December 05, 2015 at 03:39 AM.
    Sorry for my bad english im german

Default Re: Radious Fire By Rank mod (Updated with Elite version)

Hello, the links arent working

Monsieur Ney's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Radious Fire By Rank mod (Updated with Elite version)

Hello Radious, thank you for your mods, apparently I can't post a new thread anymore, so may I ask you a question in this thread?
    I've toiling about this for weeks, do you know a way to edit abilities scripts? I mean actual abilities like rank_fire or mass_fire...is it possible?
    I wonder if you managed to, I guess they are hardcoded, many have asked about but no one replied...I was thinking of editing them to finally make only the first ranks of line infantry platoons kneel while firing (or before), to make the game identify
    the first rank separately...using PFM I found only animation lists, I've tried anything, could you or anyone help please?

thank you bro!

Thas is what I was looking for thanks to the mates !

I know this thread is most likely dead, but whenever I try to put them in the data folder it just says this: [IMG]file:///C:/Users/user/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(2).png[/IMG]

Hi
    It doesn't work with ETW (but works with NTW).
    Why?

Still exists this mod? could somebody send it me? Thanks

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Quote Originally Posted by grey_jared View Post
    Still exists this mod? could somebody send it me? Thanks
    Welcome to the forum sir!.....

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"