Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Napoleon (AUM-NAP) 2.6 - updated 24.11.17

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Napoleon (AUM-NAP) 2.4 - updated 13.2.15

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-dude View Post
    Hey there. I just wanted to check whether this mod was already included in darthmod or at least partially included by clicking the aum option in the settings?
    No AUM-NAP isn't fully directly included in Darthmod. You can use my special AUM-NAP Darthmod version and use the latest mandatory UPC-NAP language file too.

hi, i have an issue with napoleon total war and this mod :
    i followed the instructions to install this mod, but when i exit the game and re launch it, no mods are installed, i have to re edit the user.scripts can you help me ?

hi thanks for your mod, I've got i little bit problem your 3 navy ship doesn't show there name as in blank only can you help me
    ty in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-dude View Post
    Hey there. I just wanted to check whether this mod was already included in darthmod or at least partially included by clicking the aum option in the settings?
    My latest version is not directly included in Darthmod. You should use my latest AUM-NAP 2.4 Darthmod version. The download link of the mod is on the first post. Also you will need the mandatory UPC-NAP language file.

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - NAPOLEON (AUM-NAP) 0.2 beta

*Taking my shovel*
    Hello everybody if there is still anybody looking at those threads x')
    Who can explain me how to intall this mod or give me a link to a tutorial please ? As a big fan of NTW, I'd like to refresh its content with all this stuff, which looks so awesome x3

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - NAPOLEON (AUM-NAP) 0.2 beta

Quote Originally Posted by Francky View Post
    *Taking my shovel*
    Hello everybody if there is still anybody looking at those threads x')
    Who can explain me how to intall this mod or give me a link to a tutorial please ? As a big fan of NTW, I'd like to refresh its content with all this stuff, which looks so awesome x3
    Please read my detailed installation instructions on the first post of this thread.

The Modding Award winners of 2015 have been announced.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ners-Announced

Thanks a lot to all voters and for this great honor!

I can't say any release date yet, but there will be updates and I will continue to support AUM-NAP in the future.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

My tests of the new AUM-NAP version are going well. If all my changes work good, then the release of the new version will be next week.

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Napoleon (AUM-NAP) 2.5 - updated 10.12.16

Hello AUM-NAP players,

I released AUM-NAP 2.5.

AUM-NAP 2.5 is fully save game compatible and you don't need to start a new campaign. You can continue your campaign.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- fully save game compatible
    - small balancing changes
    - optimizations related to several custom units and fixed some minor issues
    - increased the units limits of several custom units
    - optimized the recruitment priorities of the AI related to the custom units
    - optimized the general recruitment priorities of the AI

I updated the first post with new information. I added an example of the file user.script.txt to the download for new players.

AUM-NAP on Mediafire

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z9c...AUM%20Napoleon

AUM-NAP on Moddb

http://www.moddb.com/mods/additional...poleon-aum-nap

The UPC-NAP language file is mandatory to display the unit names and descriptions.

Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP)

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338582

UPC language files

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8f1...nguage%20files

Cheers and enjoy AUM-NAP
    Swiss Halberdier

Hi Swiss Halberdier,

I have been playing Darthmod with your units since I first got NTW earlier this year. I have a question about the Middle Guard. In my game I noticed the Middle Guard look like this:

Is it possible to get them looking like they do in your first post in the thread (i.e. without the bicorne hats)?
    Thanks and great work on the mod, it adds a lot of variety to the game!

Quote Originally Posted by 77th Lemons View Post
    Hi Swiss Halberdier,

I have been playing Darthmod with your units since I first got NTW earlier this year. I have a question about the Middle Guard. In my game I noticed the Middle Guard look like this:
    Is it possible to get them looking like they do in your first post in the thread (i.e. without the bicorne hats)?
    Thanks and great work on the mod, it adds a lot of variety to the game!
    Thanks a lot 77thLemons

The AUM French Middle Guard uses a quite unused vanilla model. I guess that another included mod from the big Darthmod compilation changes this special model, that the FMG looks like on your picture.

On my side they look normal if I just use AUM-NAP and the core Darthmod file. You could do a little test if another mod changes this special model. Please only start AUM-NAP and the core Darthmod file like this in the script file or Mod Manager and try a custom battle:

mod DMN_aum_nap_mod.pack;
    mod DMN_DarthMod_Napoleon.pack;

onmy6's Avatar Miles

Nice job with the mod look forward to playing it, it's been along time since I fired up NTW, have been playing and modding Civ5 for a couple of years but I can't get into Civ6 so I've come back to my first love TOTAL WAR games, which brings me to a Question. Are you the same Swiss Halberdier that mods over at civfanatics? if you are nice job there also and cheers

Quote Originally Posted by onmy6 View Post
    Nice job with the mod look forward to playing it, it's been along time since I fired up NTW, have been playing and modding Civ5 for a couple of years but I can't get into Civ6 so I've come back to my first love TOTAL WAR games, which brings me to a Question. Are you the same Swiss Halberdier that mods over at civfanatics? if you are nice job there also and cheers
    Thanks a lot for your nice words onmy6! Nice that you enjoy my TW mods.

Yes exactly I released also a little mod for Civilization 6.

I'm a long time Civilization player since Civ 1 in 1991.

I released the first version already months ago on my German UIM thread here. Since two days the Civilization 6 workshop is finally open and I released the mod on Steam.

Civilization 6 - Units Improvements Mod (UIM)

onmy6's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Thanks a lot for your nice words onmy6! Nice that you enjoy my TW mods.

Yes exactly I released also a little mod for Civilization 6.

I'm a long time Civilization player since Civ 1 in 1991.

I released the first version already months ago on my German UIM thread here. Since two days the Civilization 6 workshop is finally open and I released the mod on Steam.

Civilization 6 - Units Improvements Mod (UIM)
    Awesome thanks mate for the link to the unit improvements mods, I'll give it a go at some point. I have been play NTW with your mod enabled and have to say absolutely lovin it! and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onmy6 View Post
    Awesome thanks mate for the link to the unit improvements mods, I'll give it a go at some point. I have been play NTW with your mod enabled and have to say absolutely lovin it! and thanks
    Thanks a lot Onmy6! Enjoy my AUM-NAP! And also later my little Civilization 6 mod if you want.

I have a problem every time i check the aum mod in the mod manager when i start the game it always crashes pls help me i want to try this very cool mod thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starcaller_10 View Post
    I have a problem every time i check the aum mod in the mod manager when i start the game it always crashes pls help me i want to try this very cool mod thanks
    I guess your problem could be that you didn't install the mandatory UPC-NAP language file?

You need to install the mandatory language file of the UPC-NAP mod like it is written in the installation instructions:

Language information:

The UPC-NAP mod is mandatory that the unit names and descriptions show up in the game. Napoleon will crash if you don't use UPC-NAP together with AUM-NAP.

You can switch your language in the Steam options of Napoleon.

UPC-NAP thread:

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread.

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Thanks for the info!

AUM-NAP reached the 1st place in the category Classic Minor Mods.
    UPC-NAP reached the 3rd place in the category Classic Minor Mods.

Thanks a lot to all voters!

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Napoleon (AUM-NAP) 2.6 - updated 24.11.17

Hello AUM-NAP players,

I released AUM-NAP 2.6.

AUM-NAP 2.6 is fully save game compatible and you don't need to start a new campaign. You can continue your campaign.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- fully save game compatible
    - small balancing adjustments
    - adjusted the units limits of several custom units
    - adjusted the recruitment priorities of the AI related to the custom units
    - adjusted the general recruitment priorities of the AI

I updated the first post with new information. I added an example of the file user.script.txt to the download for new players.

AUM-NAP on Mediafire

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z9c...AUM%20Napoleon

AUM-NAP on Moddb

http://www.moddb.com/mods/additional...poleon-aum-nap

The UPC-NAP language file is mandatory to display the unit names and descriptions.

Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP)

UPC language files

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8f1...nguage%20files

Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 for testing.

Enjoy AUM-NAP
    Swiss Halberdier