Thread: Hotkeys?

Default Hotkeys?

Anyone else having difficulty using the formation hotkeys? I press alt+1 and all the corresponding shortcut, but I can only click the formation button on the ui to change to the formation I want to. Is this an isolated case or are other people experiencing this? Is there a way around it? I also rebound the hotkeys, thinking there was something wrong with the default.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: Hotkeys?

At least one other at .com reported it.

Doesn't work for me either. As I recall I had the same problem with ETW initially. Also doesn't work even if you change the hotkey. Super annoying as there is no way to force the formation buttons to stay visible either ... results in a huge amount of extra clicking about.

Moopere

KingDazza's Avatar Libertus

Issue for me too.

Add it to the bug thread. CA's going to have to fix it.

JFC's Avatar Lieutenant

I'm having this problem. I am also having an issue with the UI 'mouse over' units. When I change the option, nothing happens. This was an issue in ETW was it not?

Also, from the complete lack of CA icons on threads 'post' release, I'm getting a distinct impression that no-one from CA is actioning the bugs just yet. I may be wrong, as they state they do read these.
    Last edited by JFC; March 04, 2010 at 10:17 AM.

They read them. You hear more from them at the "official" forums. www.totalwarforums.com. Check it out.

JFC's Avatar Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by irishron View Post
    They read them. You hear more from them at the "official" forums. www.totalwarforums.com. Check it out.
    Already have. No joy.

Quote Originally Posted by wangmaster1219 View Post
    Anyone else having difficulty using the formation hotkeys? I press alt+1 and all the corresponding shortcut, but I can only click the formation button on the ui to change to the formation I want to. Is this an isolated case or are other people experiencing this? Is there a way around it? I also rebound the hotkeys, thinking there was something wrong with the default.
    Sorry to necro this post, but I'm still having this issue in 2020 and couldn't find a solution. No mods used.

In the clicking the icons for formation changes work but hotkeys don't do anything. I have custom keys but I didn't change any hotkeys for formations.