Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2752676869707172737475767778798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1668

Thread: Napoleon Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default Re: NTW Mod Recommendations & Queries

Yes, rosters are very important but I was also talking about mods that rebalance the whole campaign and add new features to it - as far as I have seen, in the description for MOE it says its mainly focused on custom battles?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

The mod started mostly for custom battles.

But the Grand campaign is playable. It includes some reworked CAI from Sirloin, new rosters and Area of Recruitment (so this is very different from Vanila). And since I just released the last missing factions, it means in the future work fill be mostly focus on the campaign.

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    The mod started mostly for custom battles.

But the Grand campaign is playable. It includes some reworked CAI from Sirloin, new rosters and Area of Recruitment (so this is very different from Vanila). And since I just released the last missing factions, it means in the future work fill be mostly focus on the campaign.
    Please do update France and UK rosters steph, they're just not upto your usual standard! (If only because they were done first!)
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Patrician Artifex

First, I don't think they are that bad, they have as many units as the other factions. Second, I do plan to improve some faction later, but the German minors will be first.

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    First, I don't think they are that bad, they have as many units as the other factions. Second, I do plan to improve some faction later, but the German minors will be first.
    They're not BAD, but the British uniforms are inaccurate, some of them have only one crossbelt, meaning they'd either have no ammo, or no bayonette. Plus the infantry with cavalry trousers really get my goat. They're still better than other mods, but not 100%.

There are more pressing things to do obviously,but those faction could use more of your Midas touch!
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Patrician Artifex

raistlinmajere8's Avatar Ordinarius

What is the most recently updated, currently supported and still being worked on mod?

I've been browsing the NTW mod forums, and it just seems like everythings dead and no longer supported, or even works. I've tried LME, didnt work. Tried The Great War, doesnt work. I know DarthMod will work, but I wish I could play something other than DarthMod

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I need a good battle mod

If you like Multiplayer especially i suggest try Napoleonic Total War 3.

Version 5.1 is released you can find it HERE for download on TWC forum.

Also Lordz official NTW3 forum is HERE if you want to check.

After 7-8 PM GMT every day multiplayer 3v3 or 4v4 battles are hosted in the lobby. Challenging really. ^^
    Last edited by Lancier; February 12, 2016 at 08:19 AM.
    TWC ✯ Co-founder The Wargaming Club

Default Headquarter in the saddle mod

Good evening, gentlemen

I'm a long time Scourge of war player and I'm looking for a mod that will limit my field of view as a general to the back of my horse. Basically I don't want a gods-eye perspective but my "headquarter in the saddle" so that I will only be able to see what a commander would have seen from his point of view. Is there a mod like that available?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Patrician Artifex

I don't think this is possible

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

sadly CA implemented a similar option only in Shogun 2 and not for the earlier games.

Default Combining NTW3 and Darthmod

I don't know where else I should post this so I thought I'm going to ask this here.
    Is there any safe way to combine NTW3 and Darthmod? Any person on here you succesfully did it?
    I just ask because years ago I had a very weird mixture of both mods installed and I don't even know how and why It worked but it did.

Is there any way for me to download the Alptraum23Mod without having to download/install Darthmod NTW?
    Last edited by HigoChumbo; March 17, 2016 at 10:51 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Mixing large mods like this, who probably both change the same tables is IMO quite risky

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

You can try Bran campaign AI for NTW3-it will give you Bran Darthmod type campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by raistlinmajere8 View Post
    What is the most recently updated, currently supported and still being worked on mod?

I've been browsing the NTW mod forums, and it just seems like everythings dead and no longer supported, or even works. I've tried LME, didnt work. Tried The Great War, doesnt work. I know DarthMod will work, but I wish I could play something other than DarthMod
    LME works fine for me. Are you sure you installed it correctly? It comes with a sweet launcher that does everything for you, actually.
    Chronicles of Cimmeria - A Kimmerios Bosporos AAR (EB2)
    The Age of Peace - A TW: Warhammer Empire AAR
    Blood Red Eagle - The Sons of Lodbrok Invasion of Northumbrialand [complete]
    Machines - A Sci-Fi Short Story [complete]

Totalize's Avatar Libertus

Default Any Mods out there to see all 40+ units in an army?

I have been playing NTW with 40 unit armies and in battles my units run off the screen to the right. In a general view of my army I can only see the first 20 units. Any mods out there that change the UI so I can see all my units?

Default Re: Any Mods out there to see all 40+ units in an army?

Quote Originally Posted by Totalize View Post
    I have been playing NTW with 40 unit armies and in battles my units run off the screen to the right. In a general view of my army I can only see the first 20 units. Any mods out there that change the UI so I can see all my units?

Found this link. The mod works fine.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Success/page14

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Is there a mod that handles Porto in Portugal in the same way as the Peninsula DLC does when liberating Spanish regions?

A mission like the first mission the player gets when starting a new game with or without mods e.g Napoleon Total Combat, and the reward is let say two units of Portoguese Caradozes at the same time the British doesn't have light troops when the game starts.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Default 1805 Campaign (France) Accuracy Any Mods that come close?

I have tried LMF and MOE mods and both do not have Napoloen's Bologne invasion army set up or positioned as it was in January 1805 getting ready for the invasion of England. Does anyone know if there are other Mods out there that start the 1805 Campaign like this?