Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021223762 ... LastLast

Thread: Napoleon Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default Any mods out there to unlock all factions yet?

I just wanna be able to play a campaign with a different faction now. I played coalition factions twice each and napoloen campaign. Any mods out there or a way to play another faction yet? I cant find anything on the internet.

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊

Default Re: Any mods out there to unlock all factions yet?

see the mods sections

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

Someone just asked the same thing on the same page..

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=347601
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

Semisalis

Default Is It Possible for Multiplayer campaign mods?

Was just curious in regards to factions and things of that nature. Thanks!

I recomend using AUM with that mod though just so every faction has access to ships (which they dont in vanillia) it does in some cases add men but mostly to the big factions. Some of the small and or emergent factions have a pretty small line up of men though .

That being said favorite campaign thus far naples very interesting was using the pope as a shield and took on ottomans france kingdom italy and the italian states kept sicily as a friend though

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Kingdom of Italy and Saxony have been my personal favorite campaigns. You're fairly safe for a little while after you conquer the Italian peninsula and you can liberate Venice as a buffer to Austria.

Semisalis

Default Re: Mod Recommendations

The emergent factions campaign is by far the best overall to play. I like Hessen, Belgium, Portugal, Savoy and Wuttenburg is nice to. I wish they had a multiplayer campaign mod.....

Default Re: Search 2 Ranks Fire Mod

just like me

Quote Originally Posted by M@GIC View Post
    just like me
    I made one myself:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=347397

Hope you like it.

Primicerius

In gameplay terms, why would you want two ranks to fire? With the current levels of reload and accuracy line infantry already has insane kill rates. It feels that rather than firing muskets they are mowing the enemy down with AK 47's. If you give them 2-ranks, it will be like MG 42...

It's always been a fantasy of mine to travel back in time and alter history using an MG 42 and a truckload of bullets. Of course I just sell the weapon to the highest bidder, then secretly bury my gold deep in the ground where I today have a garden. I then travel back to the future - almost all the way - then rent an excavator and dig up half the world's gold reserves. Then I use the gold to fund the construction of the world's first time machine.

Then the world implodes. Damn time paradox.

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Threads merged.

PM me with any questions.
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

Is there a mod that enables the trenches and stakes from Campaign into skirmish battles?

Default Citizen of Arms - Mod Request.

Hey Fans from NTW,

have we any chance to reskinned the citizen of arms lile the great Ones from Sir Ceasar Digby Chicken in E:TW
    look here (sorry i dont find his great threat)

At the moment they looked all as he weare Uniforms, (Red/White or only Red..)
    Sir Digby have for ETW very realistic clotheswear skinned for the citizen of Arms.
    And i search for a mod like this One for N:TW

Sorry, i dont know if i have the request posted in the right section, if not please take it in the right one..

with best Greetings Germane

Quote Originally Posted by Slaists View Post
    In gameplay terms, why would you want two ranks to fire? With the current levels of reload and accuracy line infantry already has insane kill rates. It feels that rather than firing muskets they are mowing the enemy down with AK 47's. If you give them 2-ranks, it will be like MG 42...
    THis thread isn't about opinions, besides, if you think it adds too much lethality than download a rank fire mod, its even worse. Plus you can just download another mod which reduces overall lethality.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianB View Post
    It's always been a fantasy of mine to travel back in time and alter history using an MG 42 and a truckload of bullets. Of course I just sell the weapon to the highest bidder, then secretly bury my gold deep in the ground where I today have a garden. I then travel back to the future - almost all the way - then rent an excavator and dig up half the world's gold reserves. Then I use the gold to fund the construction of the world's first time machine.

Then the world implodes. Damn time paradox.

what a bull s_hit you write for the

@zerosliver

Thank you

Default Unite modding resources

Hi ppl,

for the past 2-3 weeks, I have been watching closely the modding community for NTW. I see such great mods coming to see the light of the day, but I am sad to see, that lots of ppls are doing the same and the same and the same.

I would suggest uniting the effort into a more complex mod.

Some ppl modding land Battles, some Naval, some the CAI or the BAI and yet again others only textures etc.....

This leads to a lot of work for the users of these great mods, to find and match the mods that can or can't live with each other.

Wouldn't it be wiser to combine the effort, and if you have a good idea of Naval/Land what ever part of the game, try to work with someone who already put a lot of effort into the mod, I am sure, that these fine modders will be greatfull for the help and for the new ideas.

Look back at ETW (eventhough it was a slight disappointment for me ) it had great mods like APE, Darthmod or TROM, all these mods had several ppl working on them each member of the mod was doing a part of the mod, some worked on land battles, some the textures, others stats, this way those mods evolved rather quickly and the community did the testing and feedback, that allowed better tweaking.

It is easier for the community to test 1-2 mods that include changes to all aspects of the game, then checking out tens of mods, each changing one or two aspects, which in times can colide with other mods and then you don't know whether it is the 1st or the 2nd mod that works for you or if it is the combination.

This is not intended as a complaint, rather as a motivational speech, as I like very much what was done here so far.

KEEP UP THE GREAT work!!!!

Praepositus
    Citizen

Default Re: Unite modding resources

If you take a look around there are a couple of mods, hidden under the piles of small mods, that are aiming to do all of this. Napoleon Order of War is one of these, and Europe in Conflict another one. If you take the time to look, you will find. They are currently being developed, and aren't released yet.

Are there any mods that make the 2d sprites appear further away? I know there was one for Empire, so would it be possible to edit that or something? Sorry, I'm a noob at modding so I don't really know how these things work - all I know is that NTW is much harder to mod!
    I Appreciate the Otter

Jollefjoll's Avatar Tiro

Default Increased turns mod?

Hello

Anyone know about or have done a good mod that increases the number of turns per year. Sometimes when playing smaller factions, I like to hang back and build strong and technological advance armies. Also watch the development in the war before deciding which side to ally and which to fight.

Thanks!

L8er!
    It is not titles that honour men, but men that honour titles.
    - Niccoló Machiavelli