Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 325772737475767778798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1668

Thread: Napoleon Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default WW2 Mod for NTW

Is there will be a mod set in era of WW2 for Napoleon Total War, like previously The Great War Mod.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Napoleon Mod Questions & Recommendations

I really like to play the Peninsular campaign, but I don't like how it is in vanilla. So that's why I often play the Peninsular campaign with NTC support since it adds the militia unit for every nation.

However, lately I've notice a few things that I don't like with NTC, so my question is.

Is there a mod that adds the militia unit into the game without using NTC and is compatible with NTF?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Default Alternative to La Montee de L'Empire 4.0

I currently have this mod installed and while I like certain aspects of it I feel that it is too focused on France and makes that faction OP. I've tried two Prussian Campaigns and endgame becomes the same thing. I have a few elite armies and France has more. I don't like the AOR system of recruitment and want a mod that is good for single player and doesn't favor one faction over the other. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also I want a mod that gives me the ability to recruit and field large armies with a lot of different units.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

If you don't like AOR or limits, I can't suggest Master of Europe, although you'd get a lot of different units.

Hey i've been having this problem with NTW and ETW to where if i press WASD on my Keyboard in Campaign the Diplomatic Tab keeps Popping up when i dont Press it

Video to help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRdlfYUy_BU

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    Hey i've been having this problem with NTW and ETW to where if i press WASD on my Keyboard in Campaign the Diplomatic Tab keeps Popping up when i dont Press it

Video to help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRdlfYUy_BU
    Have you tried to use the arrow keys (Up, Down, Left, Right, just left from the NUM pad keys on your keyboard), instead of the default keys in both ETW and NTW?

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

I am looking for for a mod to either give more ammo or unlimited ammo. No mods on Napoleon forum work that i have came across. Can anyone help, does anyone still have one on their computer? Could anyone make one to post on here? It is the only mod i want/need. I just want to enjoy watching my one army fire away at 3 attacking armies in sieges or defending bridges without running out of ammo. I have searched and had no luck. It is getting to the point i would end up paying to get it. I would try and mod it myself if i could find the right software but even that i struggle to find. For years i was fine with vanilla Napoleon TW but everytime i get a notion to play it, the running out of ammo destroys my will to play because i love Empire and Napoleon for the sole reason of musketry fire.
    Someone save my love for Napoleon, i just want to sit back and enjoy hours of muskets going off

Patrician Artifex

Very easy to do with PFM. Maybe not unlimited, I think it's only artillery who can have it, but you can increase.
    You just need to edit one column in the unit_stats_land table.

I'm sorry, but what happend to the Napoleon TW download sewction? There is not a single file in it anymore. Did it move?

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by pansarskott View Post
    I'm sorry, but what happend to the Napoleon TW download sewction? There is not a single file in it anymore. Did it move?
    It seems very strange for it to be empty. We'll look into this. Can you remember if it definitely had uploads there in the past?

It seems very strange for it to be empty. We'll look into this. Can you remember if it definitely had uploads there in the past?
    yes, I clearly remember downloading the "realistic explosions" mod from there, but that is maybe 2 years ago. Now I found the mod in the ETW section but the download link dosen't work.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by pansarskott View Post
    yes, I clearly remember downloading the "realistic explosions" mod from there, but that is maybe 2 years ago. Now I found the mod in the ETW section but the download link dosen't work.
    Thanks! I've forwarded this on to the relevant tech experts. +rep

Icon5 Recruitment list view?

Hi!

I'm looking for a mod that changes the recruitment tab to a list view instead of that horrible stacking view, if there is one.

I'm modding my brits to have the correct facings etc. for their uniforms, so each regiment has to be a different unit to be recruited.
    That totally swamps the stacks in the recruitment tab and I can't recruit any more units, because I can't bloody select them.

Thanks

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Recruitment list view?

Not possible. This is not modding, this is modifying the game engine

Default Re: Recruitment list view?

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Not possible. This is not modding, this is modifying the game engine
    Ah, that's a pity. Well, I'll just have to assign them to different regions for recruitment, that should do the trick.
    Thanks!

Is anyone in possession of a mod that changes Austrian infantry shakos to helmets? There are a few threads about them, but there seem to be no links to the mods themselves.

Here are 2 of them I have 3 but one is too big. I personally did not use the others. Hope you enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ordoprinceps; April 19, 2018 at 03:45 PM. Reason: added zip files
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Thank you very much! Quite underwhelming Austrians definitely feel a lot better with their gorgeous helmets back. At least I can now lose with style

Patrician Artifex

You also have them in Masters of Europe. And with two versions, early Austrian with helmets, late with Shako. And with different helmets for infantry / cavalry / jager, or officer/troopers/musician

I wonder if there is a mod that adds militia units for the Peninsula Campaign.

I know NTC add the militia unit, but I don't like some features in NTC and the milita unit is only thing that kept me playing a NTW campaign with NTC support in NTC.