Page 3 of 124 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853103 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft General Discussion

Pious Agnost's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Minecraft

When I find my card, they will be 10 Euros richer.

Here is my hideous second building, didn't picture the first because it was the result of me getting carried away during survival. Liked it much better.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Here's my house, from the thing Ijust built

Here is the view of my house from the ground, nothing special, but it has a moat . Thing fully visible.

And here is a pic of the balcony, and the thing behind it

This truly is an excellent game

Wahey, love it. Is that in survival? If so, love the moat. Water engineering in this game is very fun. In my harbour (updates later) I accidentally flooded the entire cavern system beneath, which is causing further expansion a bit tricky in places.

cupoftea's Avatar Vicarius

Incredible game, thanks alot ferrets .

If someone makes a server for TWcenter im totally joining it. Have no idea how to play the game properly though .
    btw, I keep getting some errors with it too, sometimes the website goes 404 not found
    Last edited by roy34543; March 22, 2010 at 02:06 PM.
    "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." - George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

Timefool's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    Wahey, love it. Is that in survival? If so, love the moat. Water engineering in this game is very fun. In my harbour (updates later) I accidentally flooded the entire cavern system beneath, which is causing further expansion a bit tricky in places.
    Save often. And unfortunately saving is for paid users only. I can't read Swedish so I won't buy it.

Um... I can't read Swedish either... it's all in English.

That was in free-build that one.

My survival one had a basement with stairs, I wish I could've traded them round.

It's really nothing compared to the castle you've got going on lol, how long did you work on that?

Heres some stuff that I quickly built .Since everyone here seems to want to build medieval style stuff I went to the creative mode and built something a bit more opulent.

(second screenshot didnt work out well, Ill get another later)

Last edited by roy34543; March 22, 2010 at 03:46 PM.
    "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." - George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

That's a nice idea with the red blocks, I think I may just steal that for my next grand construction

DimondLight's Avatar Senator

If you are on the free version there is no day and night cycle.
    I am using Indev.
    Proud American

Heres another thing I thought up

Its a tower over a pit of death... Albeit a colourful pit of death.

Quote Originally Posted by Pious Agnost View Post
    That was in free-build that one.

My survival one had a basement with stairs, I wish I could've traded them round.

It's really nothing compared to the castle you've got going on lol, how long did you work on that?
    I abandoned that one. I now have a bigger castle, with moat and irrigation piping, Church, kitchen, dining hall, barracks, workshop, forge, two bridges, a gatehouse and another settlement with a harbour. Once you get the hang of things you can build very quickly - although I am waiting to collect enough gold to build a throne.

Will post pictures tomorrow evening.

Quote Originally Posted by DimondLight View Post
    I am using Indev.
    Then you are playing paradise mode, where it is always day. Try normal for the day and night cycle, forest for even longer nights, and Hell if you really want a challenge.

Heres how my realm (or whatever youd like to call it) looked like in the end]

Pretty psychadelic.

Timefool's Avatar Primicerius

Here is my castle and surrounding outposts.

This actually looks pretty cool, gonna have to give it a try.

Yoda Twin's Avatar Vicarius

anyone been to the multiplayer server Dysgalts D3 Build server? Has heaps of maps and some truly wonderful creations in it
    Minister for Home Affairs of the Commonwealth v Zentai [2012] HCA 28 per Heydon J at [75]

Analysis should not be diverted by reflections upon the zeal with which the victors at the end of the Second World War punished the defeated for war crimes. The victors were animated by the ideals of the Atlantic Charter and of the United Nations. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was about to peep over the eastern horizon. But first, they wanted a little hanging.

I abandoned that one. I now have a bigger castle, with moat and irrigation piping, Church, kitchen, dining hall, barracks, workshop, forge, two bridges, a gatehouse and another settlement with a harbour. Once you get the hang of things you can build very quickly - although I am waiting to collect enough gold to build a throne.
    Good god.

(Frantically searches for card)

EDIT: Found it, and bought it.

It's nice to see that they've gotten 11,500 purchases. 115,000 Euro should make this go quite a long way
    Last edited by Pious Agnost; March 23, 2010 at 03:41 AM.

DimondLight's Avatar Senator

Then you are playing paradise mode, where it is always day. Try normal for the day and night cycle, forest for even longer nights, and Hell if you really want a challenge.
    Ahh I see..thanks
    Proud American