Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49748990919293949596979899
Results 1,961 to 1,976 of 1976

Thread: Napoleon Pictures & Videos Thread

Default --

--
    Last edited by BlackFire Forge; September 03, 2019 at 04:51 PM.

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Napoleon Pictures & Videos Thread

Wow team Spain kicking ass on the French...go team go!

Default --

--
    Last edited by BlackFire Forge; September 03, 2019 at 04:53 PM.

This battle was sick

My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

-
    Last edited by BlackFire Forge; September 03, 2019 at 06:18 PM.

Default --

--
    Last edited by BlackFire Forge; September 03, 2019 at 06:15 PM.

Default --

--
    Last edited by BlackFire Forge; September 03, 2019 at 06:16 PM.

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fête commence !
    Content Emeritus

Default --

--
    Last edited by BlackFire Forge; September 03, 2019 at 06:17 PM.

I haven't forgotten about Divide and Conquer. But I wanted to bring back an Empire/Napoleon Let's Play to keep going for awhile!

The population of the island of Sardinia rejects the conquest and rule of the Portuguese Kingdom, they arm themselves and overwhelm the wounded and beleaguered Portuguese force defending the islands Capitol. Portugal will have to wait to assert its dominance over this crucial Mediterranean Island.

Let me know in the comments if you run into any issues! Have fun conquering Europe!

Check out my YouTube channel below!

https://www.youtube.com/c/Superjew911

In the first Napoleonic Total War III Let's Play, the Kingdom of Italy, under the command of Napoleon's stepson Eugene, currently looks to make its mark on a world where Napoleon Bonaparte rules Europe. Starting with Milan, Italy is protected to the west by France, and is neutral to the south with the Papal States. That leaves the north and east which is currently controlled by Austria- Hungary. Austria is at war with Italy, and therefore, Italy has its eyes set on Vienna. However, it must read carefully, as Austria holds more men and resources. Italy must act quickly if it is to take Vienna and begin expansion.

In this episode of the Napoleonic Wars Kingdom of Italy campaign, after his victory in Venice, Silvestro Strozzi leads the Italian Republics forces further east. Although, slowly as there is a Russian army camped between Strozzi and Vienna. Instead of assaulting the weaker Russian force, Strozzi assaults Zagreb, Croatia where a full Austrian army is garrisoned with the intention that, should it be destroyed, Vienna will be easily taken. However, Italian forces underestimate the strength of the Austro-Hungarian forces as they put up a fierce fight.

With his forces damaged, Strozzi is not yet able to move on Vienna. Instead another force out of Venice moves to attack the Russian army still encamped across the bridge outside of Vienna. Yet again, there are no easy victories. Italian and Russian forces meet for the first time and fierce fighting ensues. Will be Italy be able to take Austria-Hungary's new capital in Vienna?

(Now using the Bran-Mac Born Submod In this episode of Napoleonic Total War III, Italy continues to expand, however, in directions not previously expected. While garrisoned at Zagreb, the Ottoman Empire sends a force to besiege Strozzi. Rather than wait for reinforcements all the way back in Milan, Strozzi sallies out to meet the Ottomans which leads to a fierce battle in the hills outside the city. After waiting several seasons Strozzi plans to make his moves on Vienna. To the Italians dismay, Napoleon sends his armies to Vienna first and then to Budapest. Now completely surrounde by an ally, Italy decides to pursue Ottoman territories to the south. With Strozzi's army almost fully replenished, Eugene orders him to take Belgrade, Balkins. Just as Storozzi is on the outskirts of the city, however, two Ottoman forces intercept him which leads to devastating losses on both side. Can the Italians sustain their battle losses or will they have to retreat, ending their invasion of the Ottoman Empire all together?