Thread: Shogun: How to use Emissaries

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Shogun: How to use Emissaries

I'd like to know. I can spy and bribe with them easily, but I can't seem to figure out how to send an emissary to make an alliance. Instructions please? Step by step?

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

Yojimbo's Avatar Pig tail Sock
    Citizen

Default Re: Shogun: How to use Emissaries

Quote Originally Posted by Isaristh View Post
    I'd like to know. I can spy and bribe with them easily, but I can't seem to figure out how to send an emissary to make an alliance. Instructions please? Step by step?
    You need to drag the emissary onto the faction's Daimyo (leader), not just any unit. He will be the token on a horse. You will then get to option to ask for an alliance.

Default Re: Shogun: How to use Emissaries

But be aware that emissaries had a hard job in Japan - if the enemy Daimyo doesn´t like your faction your agents will return only partly :