Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports for v0.50 (bug fixes downloads)

Default Re: Bug Reports for v0.50 (bug fixes downloads)

Quote Originally Posted by Master Zuma View Post
    problem with oil solved thanks for your comments
    Awesome, thanks.

i put in the fixes, if i have the settlement wright that lionheart is gonna siege, but the saved game keep on ctd guess its not save compatible?, have too start a new campaingn, will start tommorrow with new on far away from mongols lol

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Still no closer to a working mod ?

Signature made by Joar

yes its closer the oil bug was one of the badiest, Master zuma is working on a fix patch

Great 'cause I was having fun with this while it lasted

Signature made by Joar

patch is ready now i'm finishing balance i hope to release it in end of next week

anything you would like to see in mod guys?
    i will try to add it in patch
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project

Last I played was with Norway, they spoke with Scottish accents and Cheered for scottland in battle.

great news Master Zuma!i have no idea what i like too see more this is already a great mod, thanks too all the modmakers!but if anyone has some ideas let them come!, offcourse if the fixes voices are not yet in the fix patch then i like that.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; April 02, 2010 at 12:18 PM.

That is great news ! what would I like to see ,Konstantioupolis spelt like that and the Turks abit more agressive with decsent armies not levies .But other than that I love it already .Oh and oneday a Real recruitment/real combat style addon.
    But be that as it may .Thanks for saving this mod +REP Master

Signature made by Joar

Master Zuma am playing now a new campaingn with one off mine favorit faction hungary, like in the beginning when i played this mod and the game ctd again when i siege settlement sofia and settlement veliko tarnovo, when i play the two battles on battlefield for conquring the settlement the game ctd, but i think now i know what is caussing the ctd , its the rebel unit BULGARIAN BRIGANDS they behave very strange on the battlefield when ai is controlling them they are in both of the called settlements, and thats why the armies of the bulgarian uprising ctd on the battlefield too its the BULGARIAN BRIGANDS i could be wrong but they are in all three the causses, the error log is only saying the thing about the skelletons

well, i removed the one unit off BULGARIAN BRIGANDS that was in the settlement sofia and besieged the settlement and did the battle on the battlemap and conquered the settlement whitout any ctd , so the unit bulgarian brigands is buged.

offcourse if the fixes voices are not yet in the fix patch
    all voices fixed

Oh and oneday a Real recruitment/real combat style addon
    someday u will see it)

BULGARIAN BRIGANDS
    i will take a look thanks

soulson
    ths fixed

what would I like to see ,Konstantioupolis spelt like that and the Turks abit more agressive with decsent armies not levies
    done!

anything else?
    DM Multi modding project

I think I for one will be more than happy with that ,thank you very much .I think when this gets up and running I wont need to keep swapping and changing mods
    I lied there was one more thing ,I havent attempted to play for a while so I had forgotten ,Could make rebel cities strong ,so nobody land grabs with 3stack armies and The Crusader states ,at least from what I saw ended up controlling Arabia and Iraq ,I personnely hate seeing ahistorical weird stuff like that .But not sure what to suggest ?
    Last edited by Constantius; April 03, 2010 at 04:34 AM.

Signature made by Joar

i get this weird error message but it not make the game ctd, for the bulgarian brigands they seems too be lost in their spearwall and can not move anymore.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    12:27:51.390 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    12:27:51.390 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    12:27:51.390 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    12:27:51.390 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    12:27:51.390 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    12:27:51.390 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    12:27:51.405 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    12:27:51.405 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    12:27:57.606 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 3224, column 38
    missile range of 197 is impossible with projectile bodkin_arrow (max range 197)
    12:27:57.615 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 9496, column 1
    Missing skeleton for secondary weapon in model type 'Arrow_Warriors', used by unit 'Arrow Warriors'.
    12:27:57.617 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 10204, column 1
    Missing skeleton for secondary weapon in model type 'Elodia_Javelinmen', used by unit 'Elodia_Javelinmen'.
    12:27:57.617 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 10216, column 38
    missile range of 197 is impossible with projectile bodkin_arrow (max range 197)
    12:27:57.617 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 10535, column 1
    Missing skeleton for secondary weapon in model type 'Georgian_Guards', used by unit 'Georgian Guards'.
    12:27:57.620 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 12003, column 41
    missile range of 234 is impossible with projectile composite_arrow (max range 234)
    12:27:57.620 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 12038, column 45
    missile range of 275 is impossible with projectile cav_composite_arrow (max range 275)
    12:27:57.621 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 12240, column 31
    missile range of 179 is impossible with projectile arrow (max range 179)
    12:27:57.621 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 12272, column 41
    missile range of 234 is impossible with projectile composite_arrow (max range 234)
    12:27:57.621 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 12307, column 45
    missile range of 275 is impossible with projectile cav_composite_arrow (max range 275)
    12:27:57.626 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 14946, column 1
    Missing skeleton for secondary weapon in model type 'nor_hr_norsk', used by unit 'nor_hr_norsk'.
    12:27:57.677 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/FA/data/descr_rebel_factions.txt, at line 464, column 21
    rebel unit type 'Tribal swordsmen' not found in unit_db
    13:40:12.715 [data.invalid] [error] BATTLE_MAP_AREAS failed to calculate area shapes : See Charlie
    , guess i know now why there are some archers and mounted horses archers that got verry long range missiles, gotta chance the number in export_descr_unit where the errors are , and thx Master Zuma for the voices fixes
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; April 03, 2010 at 07:27 AM.

Could make rebel cities strong
    yes but it will take 1 more week
    DM Multi modding project

Quote Originally Posted by Master Zuma View Post
    yes but it will take 1 more week
    Well In that case I could alter the garrisons myself couldn't I .If you take another week I could get lynched by all the other fans for suggesting it

Signature made by Joar

Quote Originally Posted by constantius View Post
    Well In that case I could alter the garrisons myself couldn't I .If you take another week I could get lynched by all the other fans for suggesting it
    lol

Master Zuma i think i fixed the problem with BULGARIAN BRIGANDS, in the export_descr_unit they are under formation set as phalanx while it should be as shield_wall i changed it and it work now they behave normal on the field of battle

Malin's Avatar Civis

There was a constant CTD bug at around the 50th round, year 1200 maybe, has it been fixed? If yes, I have nothing to request. Though when I played Hungary, I noticed some typos on settlement names, but I can edit those myself too.

Master Zuma, i am wondering that the campaign script keeps in mind that the hero can siege a settlement that belong too his own faction, because that is what happening in mine campaign now, the third crusade lol, lucky it does not matter the next turn he lift the siege, no ctd, damn in mine campaing wright now those romans have took mine precious sofia from my i dont have enough troups too reconquer it, i am a turtle player and let the ai get strong enough before i attack, i seen manny good things from campaing ai while venetie was besieging me they bring reinforces lucky i was strong enough too defeat them
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; April 04, 2010 at 02:49 AM.