Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports for v0.50 (bug fixes downloads)

Default Re: Bug Reports for v0.50 (bug fixes downloads)

yes i think so, and at the last one you can put in FLemish UPrising,i tested in i_turnnumber 3 and it works great , but i dont know if it will work on i_turnnumber 125,gotta play a new game now to test it but be sure too put fixpatch from post 253 in too, the last files you bring in schould be the Flemish uprising., will try too put all fixed files togheter in some winrar.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 09, 2010 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    am gonna put all the fixes in the patch now only the patch installer and serbian patch and 19feb fix is not in it
    if you want to reinstall game , just go too Downloads(re-organized and simplified) and follow steps from VERSION ONE and then put patchfix2 in the Fa\data where it belongs.and soon the patch will come from Master Zuma!, and if you wanna try mine deleted offense nobility files just go too post 240 and put the files export_ancillaries and export_descr_character traits into FA\DATA, dont forget too delete the event_string.txt.string in your fa\data\text so it can rebuild it.
    , just follow this steps and if you want you can put files of FLEMISH UPRISING in too.soon someone of the modteam will order everything and bring new stuff in.its still in some kind of beta fase and still got to be tested on ctd and errors, but its getting better and better
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 09, 2010 at 06:08 AM.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

So whats version 2 ?

Signature made by Joar

version two of that page is a version that schould be deleted, because if you download that it only gives corrupted files.follow instruction one on that page.

if you want to reinstall game , just go too Downloads(re-organized and simplified) and follow steps from VERSION ONE ,then install this patch3.this is the way i schould do to download an reinstal this great mod its still in beta stage so there still can be ctd, but enjoy this great mod!,and wait for big patch that wil come one of these daysand if you wanna play without the civil war just put files export_descr_ancillaries and file export_descr_character_traitstxt in your FA\data
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 09, 2010 at 07:40 AM.

i made some new script call KATHAR REBELLION and will come in region Toulouse and Bordeaux,hope you likei put here all the fixes togheterwith FLEMISH UPRISING and KATHAR REBELIONjust put patch in FA\DATA or where they belong.delete namestxt string in FA\DATA\TEXT or where ever it may be,and delete the map rwm.here are the files
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 09, 2010 at 11:46 AM.

Files are corrupt !!!!!

Signature made by Joar

yes but then you gotta follow every step from version one ,one of the steps is install patch installer ,who will put in files that will fix the corrupted files!i think the corrupted files are fault from filefront because Master Zuma trying too a little agow too put all files togheter but they where corrupted too.just follow every step from version one and then install patch and if you want the files for no civil war at post 265
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 09, 2010 at 12:09 PM.

i think i fixed the voices in the game at last now hre speaks german, france speak france, venice mediterranian, the others i didn't check but they may be ok too.here are the files just put them in your FA\data end then delete your voice.dat,Voice.idx,Events.idx and events.dat they are in FA\DATA\SOUNDS, and DELETE map RWM, that is in FA\DATA\WORLD\MAPS\BASE,
    IF YOU GOT VISTA CHECK THEN,C:\USERS\ your administrator name\APPDATA\LOCAL\VIRTUALSTORE\PROGRAMFILES(x86)\SEGA\MEDIEVAL 2 TOTALWAR\MODS\FA \DATA\ and look if there are voice and events dat and idx and map rwm and delete them.DONT USE THIS FILES ,USE THE FILES IN POST 271
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 14, 2010 at 09:54 AM.

anyone tested the soundfiles?

sorry tested myself and had some errors this is the only file you need, drop it in FA\DATA,end then delete your voice.dat,Voice.idx,Events.idx and events.dat they are in FA\DATA\SOUNDS, and DELETE map RWM, that is in FA\DATA\WORLD\MAPS\BASE,
    IF YOU GOT VISTA CHECK THEN,C:\USERS\ your administrator name\APPDATA\LOCAL\VIRTUALSTORE\PROGRAMFILES(x86)\SEGA\MEDIEVAL 2 TOTALWAR\MODS\FA \DATA\ and look if there are voice and events dat and idx and map rwm and delete them. it seems that there are no mongol voices and rajputs so i gave mongols and rajputs easteren europe voices .give one muslim faction his muslim voices back.this is all i can do.IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOADED THE FILES FROM POST 269 YOU MUST DELETE THEM, and just put this file in ,sorry about this
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 10, 2010 at 03:23 PM.

i have made some historic event picture for mine flemish and kathar uprise , thou gotta test them and they are already historic event picture used by other event in this mod, but with information about the flemish and khatar rebellion.its mine first time i make it so i hope it will go good.

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Finally got my downloaded copy to work. Great so far. When I click on the "Levy Meditteranean Men-At-Arms unit's info scroll though it says unlocalised placement text.

as i was testing mine hero in mine sub mini mod,i saw that there was something wrong with the ayyubids family members, and generals so i fixed it, maybe you can use this now there is a heir and a factionleader now. just put it in your FA\DATA\WORLD\CAMPAIGN\IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN map

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Diplomacy Screen for Spanish Princess is Middle Eastern Language

Some faction symbols dont show their faction name when scrolling through after pressing end of turn button

HRE has middleeastern accent in dipl;omacy screen

Al-Muwahhidan (Moors) has asian accent in diplomacy mode

After posting this i saw where sum1 had already caught some of the voices. My bad for cloggin the forum lol im fxin 2 nstall the fix by stevietheconqueror
    Last edited by XIIICaesar; May 13, 2010 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Reference to previous post by another member

I play for Serbia. At fights there is an output{exit} from game. Usually at the end of battle. Who knows the reason?

Nephilim's Avatar Libertus

hi,
    is this a bug? in some wooden castles there are available for build both type of walls, in rayy, in ganja, etc.

and one problem, when i sack some large towns, for example Baghdad, and the other was in minor asia, in next turn i gain additional 50 k florins, while my profit is 5-7 k florins, and i dont where from, is that normal? ))

aand georgians speak with french accent and also call themselves frenchmen
    Last edited by Nephilim; May 21, 2010 at 12:28 AM.
    Даите немного золота и отпустите, ему теперь есть что рассказать!

dammit new crash, just thought it was going to work too I give up I'll just have to wait, I carnt keep starting new campaigns its driving me nutsPlease give us new version

Signature made by Joar

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Please, new version ;D

some texture bugs, frankish axemen are silver surfers,when they fight for denmark and dismounted hospitallen knights are silver surfers too.tempellar sergeants are silver surfers too.