Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports for v0.50 (bug fixes downloads)

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Default Re: Bug Reports for v0.50 (bug fixes downloads)

Turn 74 so far...minor things I've encountered.
    Screen1: Picture from Rome TW I suppose?
    Screen2: a game is a game indeed immortality rocks ;D

Ehh I hope Zuma will post the patch really soon(with fixed civil war ) Cuz I've been waiting for 3 weeks already

playing now with sicily and i like those skinns verry much, they are not vanilla!well mine sicily king got civil_war too ,now the half is for me and the other half of mine generals are agaist me ,i think this is the way it schould be i like a little rebellion in mine kingdom, makes the game a little harder, maybe Master Zuma can put file in that remove Civil_war ,for players that dont like it.this mod is really good, am having a good medieval time!

nice OVERLORD.RU keep reporting hope you gonna see things in this mod that no one ever has seen before!

Okay
    I'm not against Civil War, I just want that there were CERTAIN and CLEAR conditions on how to begin\stop\get rid of it(like DLV mod) which would bring more flexibility to the gameplay and make it more sexeh ;P

yes,totally agree with that, just got a small bug when i besiege castle corinth,owned by the romans,when i fight the battle for the castle,mine troups and the troups of the romans,just walking through the buildings,lucky it not causing a ctd

Master Zuma,about the NORWAY BODYGUARDS, i have tested them again and the king of norway and the heir of norway they ctd just before the loadingbar is completed before the battle takes place.but when i get a new family member and do a battle with them everything is going verry good no ctd, i think there is a error there in the descr_strat, with the family members in the beginning of the game,i saw that a general is called too a family member, but this can never be,can this be the error here?gonna change that and see whats happen,because i think the export_desr_unit is wright and the battle_models too, others i could never fight with the new family member on battlefield if those files where not wright?.but first am gonna test mine sicily campaign lol.by the way those norway units looks amazing!they are gonna be mine next campaign!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; April 29, 2010 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord.ru View Post
    Turn 74 so far...minor things I've encountered.
    Screen1: Picture from Rome TW I suppose?
    Screen2: a game is a game indeed immortality rocks ;D

Ehh I hope Zuma will post the patch really soon(with fixed civil war ) Cuz I've been waiting for 3 weeks already
    well is used in rtw, but also in mtw2 its a generic image, besides mtw2 was built over rtw

bit odd for who suffered of leper reach such age. maybe using a kill_character command for sake of historical accuracy
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

nice too see you back Ataegina,thanks for this great mod!

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    nice too see you back Ataegina,thanks for this great mod!
    you're welcome

forum is in a mess, will take awhile to track all fixes and updates over here

the only thing is confusion me now are the norwaybodyguards, the norwayking and the heir of norway, the other generals and new family members seems not ctd on battlefieldand yes this is one messing thing lol

if generals works, and only heir and king ctd, this must be related to the model itself, since heir/king changes model via script !

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    if generals works, and only heir and king ctd, this must be related to the model itself, since heir/king changes model via script !
    do you have a solution for this problem?it looks like nor_bodyguards are not the wright name for them in descr_strat, only the wright unit name for family members and generals if i could know there name of there unit i could try that.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

It seems a little trivial at the moment, but I noticed the battlefield character of the Basileus and symbasileus skins from CBUR haven't been implemented..

Signature made by Joar

did you instal the ferrum aeternum patchinstaller?its at the thread downloads links(reorganized an smiplefied)

Master Zuma and Ataegina this or all mine fixes together,am affraid i can do no more mine skills are not so big , hope mine help was goodi put some new descr.strat in so you can fight with norway family members from the stat, but the king and heir still ctd on battlefield dont know why,put some missing ancillaries in too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    so the battle_model of king and heir are bugt, not the unit?hope that Master Zuma can fix this

CTD after turn 132

this is a new bug in campaign script the alexander nevsky historic_event especialy around this text in campaign script ,
    monitor_event FactionTurnStart FactionIsLocal
    and I_EventCounter mongols_ai 1
    and I_TurnNumber = 132
    historic_event novgorod true
    terminate_monitor
    gonna look for solution.
    maybe master zuma knows more about this

maybe master zuma knows more about this
    this solved in patch
    i think i will be able to release it in end of next week
    for now just cut this part of script
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project

thanks Master Zuma, i have found a solution a fast fix for the time before you bring your patch outi put some file in too that delete the offense for nobles, i have only tested it till turn 20 so not sure if it is bugfree,anyway i put the files here so you can test them.its not savecompatible.looking forwards for your patch Master Zuma!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 02, 2010 at 08:16 AM.