Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports for v0.50 (bug fixes downloads)

Default Bug Reports for v0.50 (bug fixes downloads)

Post here your bug reports, please make it detailed and if possible with log and screenshot regarding the issue.

12-2-2010 fixes:

- all previous fixes
    - mongols fixes (start position)
    - rajput strat model fix
    - several campaign script fixes (ctd related)

download: http://www.filefront.com/15567021/12_feb_fix.rar
    download latest fix: http://www.filefront.com/15621847/19_feb_fix.rar

- 1185 ctd
    - sofia, tarnovo ctd
    - invalid tiles for some characters
    - random fixes

*** isn't save game compatible !
    Last edited by Ataegina; February 18, 2010 at 06:42 PM.
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Default Re: Bug Reports for v0.50

Hi Ataegina

19:46:48.776 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 10850, in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    label_unit referenced non-existent unit
    19:46:48.777 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 10851, in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    19:46:48.777 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 10852, in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    19:46:48.777 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 10853, in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    19:46:48.777 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 10854, in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    19:46:48.777 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 10856, in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit27'.
    19:46:48.777 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 10856, in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit28'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit29'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit30'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit31'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit32'.
    19:46:48.778 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 10856, in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit33'.
    19:46:48.778 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 10856, in mods/FA/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit34'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit35'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit36'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit37'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit38'.
    19:46:49.866 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

How I can cure this problem?
    Thanks

have you tried load again and play?

I get a CTD when clicking on the family tree icon while playing the Kwarezmians; family tree becomes visible, game crashes shortly after. It's only Kwarezmians (of what I know so far) and the CTD occurs every time I click on the icon.

as short note if you've applied the bug fixes than delete the map.rwm .

Thanks Ata, its mistake from me, I would implement the Darth mod AI battle, but that don't work.
    I have CTD when I click two times in the faction selection.

thats a common issue among mods wich use more than a determined number of factions. also theres always some randoms ctds but is just a matter of load again and keep playing.

this mod is open for sub-mods and improvements from the community.

sorry, but i dont know how too make screenshots and show them , can i use fraps? everything is going fine am starting a polish campain and notice that in battle the polish strzelcy(missile cavalry) and militia crossbow have a graphic error on ther crossbows the strings of it are hanging in the air plus the arrow.

http://img94.imageshack.us/i/bugkz.jpg/

You need implement the Baltic Crusade's animations, I believe.Baltic Crus... have special animations for the bow string.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    sorry, but i dont know how too make screenshots and show them , can i use fraps? everything is going fine am starting a polish campain and notice that in battle the polish strzelcy(missile cavalry) and militia crossbow have a graphic error on ther crossbows the strings of it are hanging in the air plus the arrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rus-Bey View Post
    http://img94.imageshack.us/i/bugkz.jpg/

You need implement the Baltic Crusade's animations, I believe.Baltic Crus... have special animations for the bow string.
    No problem thats easy fixed, i will fix that tonight (also is just model issue) so will be save game compatible

You could open a suggestions thread Ataegina?

i don't know if this is a bug but it seems that so far as i have seen that the merchants,princesses and diplomats has the same colour for denmark,polen,holy roman empire and venice

isn't a bug, we're using generic skin for all factions until we complete all skins for each faction.

polish units are fixed (save game compatible) on #1 post http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...04#post6717804 .

about suggestions http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=150999 !

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    as short note if you've applied the bug fixes than delete the map.rwm .
    NO, I did not apply any of the fixes, but: YES, it solved the issue.

Now I have a CTD with the Kwarezmians (again).

well the bug you've found have been fixed on the first fix, so i strongly reccomend to apply the fixes.

Alright, thanks. Must have missed this...

this is surley not a bug just a interesting happening in mine polisch game , the pope just call out his first crusade and he took the settlement ANHILVARA from faction SOLANKI RAJPUT lol , now i call him pope the crazy one.

Well, I knew why I hesitated to install those fixes; now after installing them (in the correct order) the game crashes completely. I'll do a re-install now; not good.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    this is surley not a bug just a interesting happening in mine polisch game , the pope just call out his first crusade and he took the settlement ANHILVARA from faction SOLANKI RAJPUT lol , now i call him pope the crazy one.
    thats right, ghazni seems to be also a good target i never got how the priorities are decided but isnt a bug

Toluas i don't know why crashes, i'm using the same files of everyone else here and is working fine just dont forget after applie all fixes the save game isnt compatible and you need delete the map.rwm

Important is extract and replace the files on the proper folders

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast