View Poll Results: Do you like to get several ui's per culture ?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. It's great, it offers a lot of freedom.

42 95.45%
  • No. I don't know what to choose, it is confusing.

0 0%
  • I don't care. Both are fine.

1 2.27%
  • Other (precise in your post)

1 2.27%
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - completely new ui's as of 22/11/2010 + RELEASED Patch for BftB2.0 on 28/11/2010

Lemming69's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 01 Mar. (Middle Eastern "warm" version 1.11 RELEASED + Northern European "smart" v1.11 RELEASED)

j'adore bright (c'est tres anime), mais smart est bien aussi (je suis desole, pour je suis anglais donc je parle mal francais lol) mmm rost beouf lol

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 01 Mar. (Middle Eastern "warm" version 1.11 RELEASED + Northern European "smart" v1.11 RELEASED)

Great work cedric that Northern UI looks beautiful! Keep up the good work and don't forget to contact me when you know what happens. Again really like the Northern UI,, your best work in my eyes. I will have to find the time to download and look in game.

y

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

@Lemming69: merci, and thanks to try the language of Mollière, but i must say that i truely love the language of Shakespeare like we say in France

@y2day: Thanks my friend, i really appreciate it
    That such a talented 2D artist like you recognize my work and like it is a good fuel for me to surpass me every time i make a new ui
    And feel free to join the E2DI team whenever you want
    Last edited by cedric37; March 02, 2010 at 04:09 PM.
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Patrician Citizen

Ok i have done the lower part of Byzantine ui, this is just a preview, but i hope you guys like it

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 02 Mar. (Preview of Byzantine ui on PAGE 8+ Northern European "smart" v1.11 RELEASED)

Funky!

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 02 Mar. (Preview of Byzantine ui on PAGE 8+ Northern European "smart" v1.11 RELEASED)

Breathtakingly beautiful & Byzantine....
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Patrician Citizen

Thanks guys, although i'm not sure if funky is an insult or a compliment
    (sorry i'm french and i don't know all english subtilities yet )

Quote Originally Posted by cedric37 View Post
    Thanks guys, although i'm not sure if funky is an insult or a compliment
    (sorry i'm french and i don't know all english subtilities yet )
    In this case it's a compliment

Patrician Citizen

Ah ok lol, i was thinking it was a compliment, but i was not sure if it was because the colours were too "funky" (mean bright and shiny as funky music and funky clothes)

So thanks again for the compliment, my friend, i hope the upper windows will be as good as the lower bar

Keep it up!

Lemming69's Avatar Semisalis

its fantastic!
    just nit-picking, but- the background section where the unit slots go (where the duck is lol)- perhaps use something more elaborate maybe? i'm thinking the greek orthodox crucifix perhaps or use of the byzantine double headed eagle.. or some of the elaborate mosaics from ravenna or some brick texture from the theodesian walls.. or an image of the four famous bronze horses which venice stole (for me the duck provides a lack of symmetry)

excellent work though have another rep point (if it will let me)

Patrician Citizen

Thanks guys, and for your suggestion Lemming69, i 'll try to find something better than a duck (poor duck, lol)
    I would rather stick with mosaics though but i can maybe find better ones. Or if you get a link to some pics of what your propose ?

EDIT:
    Horses ? Mosaics ? Byzantine ? Well i can use this maybe

Or

Or

Last edited by cedric37; March 05, 2010 at 03:27 AM.

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

cedric,

These UI's are absolutely superb, they look marvellous, +rep

The mosaic horses looks the best, it gives a classical look

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)

We differ there cuz I perfer the other horses, but then again the artists knows best...

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,

Patrician Citizen

Finally it will be byzantine eagles
    (the result is much better, i tried the horses, but that is just messy)

But thanks guys, i really appreciate your support, you are great!!

Say bye to the duck

@NJ: thanks for the compliment

Patrician Citizen

Okay, here is Byzantine ui, v1.00

Previews:

Settlement View:

Campaigning...

Last edited by cedric37; March 05, 2010 at 02:12 PM.

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 03 Mar. (Greek v1.00 RELEASED + Northern European "smart" v1.11 RELEASED)

Awesome Cedric! Very good

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 03 Mar. (Greek v1.00 RELEASED + Northern European "smart" v1.11 RELEASED)

Wow...+ awesome...

Bea-freakin'-utiful mate!

Domesticus
    Artifex

You're a very productive person!
    I can't realize how fast you accomplish your attempts.