View Poll Results: Do you like to get several ui's per culture ?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. It's great, it offers a lot of freedom.

42 95.45%
  • No. I don't know what to choose, it is confusing.

0 0%
  • I don't care. Both are fine.

1 2.27%
  • Other (precise in your post)

1 2.27%
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - completely new ui's as of 22/11/2010 + RELEASED Patch for BftB2.0 on 28/11/2010

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 07 Apr. (RR/RC Hotfix **07 Apr** RELEASE + Middle-Eastern ui v1.22 UPDATE)

You are welcome, Cedric. The ME ui now looks much better. You did everything. Nice job.

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 07 Apr. (RR/RC Hotfix **07 Apr** RELEASE + Middle-Eastern ui v1.22 UPDATE)

Thanks mate, i appreciate your feedback
    I'll try to make a battle ui for ME now (i get some inspiration as i play mongols currently)
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

I don't know if it is at its right place of the leaving space for the force match tube atop of the sandglass, or intended? It just looks a little strange. The tube is below the leaving space. Maybe you can look into that.

Patrician Citizen

I'm not sure if i can do anything about this unfortunately as i can only change graphics at reserved places but i cannot change the reserved places themselves.
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

I made some changes to SE battle UI. Have a check.
    Last edited by griffin795; April 10, 2010 at 03:50 PM.

Patrician Citizen

Ok thanks i'll have a check. In between i have done a battle ui for ME.
    Is it any good ?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Battle interface:

EDIT: Ok thanks i will upload your modified SE battle ui, thanks for noticing

Download: southern_bat131.rar
    Last edited by cedric37; April 07, 2010 at 02:33 PM.

I feel that the unit cards' backgroud is a little heavy patterned. The color contrast is too strong and attractive for my eyes to foucus on my unit cards. Maybe others will like it?

Patrician Citizen

Well you are right again, maybe this is better ?

Battle interface:
    Last edited by cedric37; April 07, 2010 at 03:01 PM.

And revised NE battle UI.
    Last edited by griffin795; April 10, 2010 at 03:50 PM.

Still feel the contents of the pattern is too big, maybe smaller pattern will be more suitable?

Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by griffin795 View Post
    Still feel the contents of the pattern is too big, maybe smaller pattern will be more suitable?
    Ok i check if i can find something better
    And big thanks for SE and NE fixed battle ui's

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 07 Apr. (RR/RC Hotfix **07 Apr** RELEASE + Middle-Eastern ui v1.22 UPDATE + ME battle ui RELEASED + SE battle ui UPDATE + NE battle ui UPDATE)

Pleasure. Just trivial copy and paste work.

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 07 Apr. (RR/RC Hotfix **07 Apr** RELEASE + Middle-Eastern ui v1.22 UPDATE + ME battle ui RELEASED + SE battle ui UPDATE + NE battle ui UPDATE)

The pattern you choose is a good one, I like it. Just its size. Is minification a feasible way?

Patrician Citizen

I tried to reduce it and simplify it Is it better ?

Better size now. But where is my precious Arabic characters? That adds the finishing touch.

Patrician Citizen

Brrr, errr, mmgfff...

Patrician Citizen

Ok is this better ?

Last edited by cedric37; April 07, 2010 at 03:22 PM.

I think it's the best now. That's all I can think out.

Patrician Citizen

Ok thanks for your help, let try this and i can still mod it later if we come up with better ideas

Download: middeast_bat_122.rar

I do not see a difference.
    Ohh sory i see