View Poll Results: Do you like to get several ui's per culture ?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. It's great, it offers a lot of freedom.

42 95.45%
  • No. I don't know what to choose, it is confusing.

0 0%
  • I don't care. Both are fine.

1 2.27%
  • Other (precise in your post)

1 2.27%
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - completely new ui's as of 22/11/2010 + RELEASED Patch for BftB2.0 on 28/11/2010

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 05 Mar. (Further FIXED Greek v1.02 RELEASED + Updated Middle East "multicolour" now v1.01 + Preview of Southern European ui on page 9)

Yeah, i will make all with more warmer hues, i have already changed but as i'm at work at the moment i cannot show you
    But it will be much more sunny, grant me
    Thanks for your suggestions.

EDIT: i know this ui is not as good as the greek one
    Last edited by cedric37; March 05, 2010 at 08:37 AM.
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Patrician Citizen

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 05 Mar. (Further FIXED Greek v1.02 RELEASED + Updated Middle East "multicolour" now v1.01 + Preview of Southern European ui on page 9)

Okay, here is a new preview of the lower part, it is much better i must say.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

SamZi's Avatar Civis

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 05 Mar. (Preview of Southern European ui on page 10)

That looks better. I especially like the recruitment icon.

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 05 Mar. (Preview of Southern European ui on page 10)

Great stuff cedric.

Patrician Citizen

Thanks guys, yup, warmer is better
    Glad you like it.

Amen!
    (hehe thema is cathedral so i could not resist)

Great idea that cathedral theme Cedric

I like the second one very much!

Patrician Citizen

Okay Southern European v1.00, now available!

Previews:

Settlement View:

Campaigning...

I hope you like it

EDIT:
    @Justinianus: Thanks mate, glad you like it

EDIT2:
    Ok, also i have adjusted greek ui's borders (thanks Griffin )

EDIT3:
    And fixed EE borders too (they had the same issue as the Greek ones)
    Last edited by cedric37; March 18, 2010 at 04:01 AM.

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 05 Mar. (Southern European v1.00 RELEASED + further small fix for Greek v1.03, EE stone v1.05 & EE wood v1.11)

Great work mate +rep

Default Re: [E2DI] Enhanced 2D Interfaces - update 05 Mar. (Southern European v1.00 RELEASED + further small fix for Greek v1.03, EE stone v1.05 & EE wood v1.11)

Congratulations! You were done a full set of new featured UI and make the game looked more culured.

Patrician Citizen

Thanks guys!
    So next: the battle ui's, but i will have a break at once

Is there a way to download your "old" Northern European -Smart ... the one that was soild brown with the lions intead on this one that has the light brown bars one it.

I did (do) have it stored somewhere ... just currently missed placed because I replaced some files with a different mods.
    You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive-only the rat does as well.Jeannette Desor

Man in Black: [as he is unsuccessfully fighting Fezzik] Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.

Patrician Citizen

Sorry i don't have it anymore, but here's a quick one i did especially for you

(see in the attachements)
    Extract into the same folder as you normally extracted northern european ui.
    Last edited by cedric37; March 16, 2010 at 05:35 AM.

Thank you very much, Cedric. This is what I am looking.
    You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive-only the rat does as well.Jeannette Desor

Man in Black: [as he is unsuccessfully fighting Fezzik] Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.

Patrician Citizen

You are welcome, glad to be of service

gracul's Avatar 404 Not Found
    Artifex

Hope you remember me and my whiny pics..
    Got another part of them, didn't have time earlier to post.

You might think why is there no southern euro ui? It's because i don't really like it, as in both the colours used and th ui motive.
    Your wood ee and smart north are really great ui's! On the greek one i don't really like that gold 'menu thing' (army cities agents...)

cu!

Patrician Citizen

Oh noo!!! not him and his nasty pics !!

Ok i take notice of your suggestions - i agree with most of them
    For the southern ui, you can still use the northern euro ui instead, it will also fit for spain/portugal/italy as well

And you did not speak of the middle-eastern ui ? Or maybe it is already perfect

gracul's Avatar 404 Not Found
    Artifex

Ah yea! "warm" ver is perfect. Very middle-eastern.

Patrician Citizen

I have done the adjustments on above mentioned ui's.

EDIT: see below

Anybody get ideas for the southern ui ?
    Last edited by cedric37; March 15, 2010 at 02:33 PM.

Patrician Citizen

Forget previous file, i did not test so i made further adjustments now:

SOUTHERN BIG REWORK v1.10:

Settlement View:

Campaigning...

Northern v1.12:

Settlement View:

Campaigning...

Eastern v1.12:

Settlement View:

Campaigning...

Greek v1.04:

Settlement View:

Campaigning...

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Love it, you be da "Master Blaster"....
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling