Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: The most frequent installation issues and their solutions (For all versions of DarthMod Empire)

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Default Re: DMUC 5.4.1: THE MOST FREQUENT ISSUES AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

Hi marmur - excellent and enjoy, just in time for 5.5.............
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Righteous Fury's Avatar Civis

Hi guys. Sorry to say i'm now having issues with hitting turn 55... game hangs once i run the turn and it gets to Georgia or Wurtenburg every time... not sure what the deal is... no other mods installed. Ran PERFECTLY until i hit turn 55...
    NEVER SUBMIT
    NEVER SURRENDER

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Hi Righteous Fury - there are some issues that are carry overs from the vanilla game that surface occasionally (slow turn bug on Ottoman, Maratha etc.) sometimes loading an earlier save has worked for people othertimes they have had to start a new campaign.

I have had the game hanging issue historically but since 5.41 I have not had any slow turn or game hanging (I did completely unistall everything and verified the installation via Steam,) what DMUC & Campaihn are you using?
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

DeaDBolT's Avatar Decanus

Well, i've made a new discovery that could turn my problems in another direction.

This morning i had to go to the store to get some lunch, so just for laughs i set up the battle i was gonna fight and just let it run, i come back from the store and see that i had won without doing anything, but furthermore the battle did not crash.

I decided to check this out further, i reloaded to just before the battle and let it run again, only setting up my armies and just letting it go, again i won and again it didnt crash.

After that i decided to do the battle again, let it run for a few minutes and then wehn i took control of the battle, as in almost the very moment i started clicking units around the battlefield and giving them orders it crashed.

And i confirmed this by repeating the exact same steps described above with my next battle and i got the exact same result, the battle only crashes soon after i start clicking things, if i dont touch anything the battles run without ever crashing.

Does anyone have any idea at all? because i think i just ran into the strangest bug ever

Cheers,
    "Opinions that come forth out of prejudice and lack of knowledge are always defended most fiercely, often with violence" Unknown (with additions by myself)

Proud to be Dutch.
    A proud member of S.I.N.

Something i said made sense? +rep me to +rep you.

DarthMod@Twitter (NEW!)
    Call to arms! An army of 5.000 is needed.

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Default Re: The most frequent installation issues and their solutions (For all versions of DarthMod Empire)

You are missing a file /code which specify your buttons - but which one that is only the modders may answer - I only be able to tell you a re-installation should also solve this strange issue!

Anyway you have to open a new thread - or post under feedback
    & mention which Mod & version you play
    as this one is closed
    Last edited by Syntax; March 13, 2010 at 07:04 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789