Thread: Hidden Resource

Default Hidden Resource

I'd like to change hidden_resource Sparta to hidden_resource Greek so the Spartan will be recruiting anywhere in Greece. What FILE would I need to change to do this, I tried export_descr_buildings file but the resource was unrecognised. Thanks for your help

Default Re: Hidden Resource

Have you read this?

The hidden resources need to be distributed to the provinces in descr_regions(data\world\maps\base) as well as listed in EDB. The name of the hidden resource alone means nothing really and apart from a few hardcoded effects of the italy and rome hidden resources, they do nothing in particular unless you delegate that role to them(recruitment, construction etc.). You may just use Sparta and give it to other greek regions if you want the spartans to be recruited there.

Thanks guy’s knew you’d hit the jugular

the descr_err tells me that the first-listed hidden resource in export_descr_buildigs have an script-error in descr_regions, But It is Not True. The Descr_err is trying to tell me another thing but i dont know what is the problem. Ussually the first in the list is Sparta, but if I put another, the descr_err tells that the error in descr_regions is for that another hidden_resource, So the Problem Is No identified properly. Do Somebody can help me?