Thread: SPQR units

Default SPQR units

He guys, i love this mod and have been playing it for a long time now, but for the Romans i like the skins from SPQR more, is it possible to use these skins in sted of the ones from this mod ?

regards

Rory

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: SPQR units

I think they are Ferres models(they do not use artist references in texture names so hard to tell),TE Extreme and I think TECAM use them already here. SPQR told me before I need artist approval first to use their models,in TE,Ferres says Okie...so using his sets are allowed. SPQR has updated with new model revamp,so check for updates there also.

ohk , thx and yeah ive looked at the spqr forum but cant find any sort of faction previews, very annoying

OK unit add on is here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...44#post4788044 Sulla is helpful,but prob is the textures are not referenced with an artist,it is guess work who owns what,my only bug with their system,mine I try to list artist or Mod involved,which to me is better,ie: WBB_greek_peasant_newbs_seleucid.tga,with WBB being the common term for Webbird models,SPQR just uses SPQR designator for models. This way I know who to ask for consent etc and to credit publicly.

Some SPQR models are made by "ltsomething" (i dont remember his full name) and Sulla has credits of some units, try pm'ing them
    Click on my sig and check out my modelling works! Your opinion is welcome!

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Hey guys, is there a bigger map for this mod, or is it just the original RTW one?

It is the Mundus magna(spelling) map which is bigger than Vanilla's. You'll find it in BB mod also.

GM207's Avatar Decanus

is there a way I can play online battles on this mod?

Achea's Avatar Ordinarius

If you get someone to play with you, yes.

Online I have no clue about as not used online before. Guess it is possible if you can use RTW vanilla online.