Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Aristeia Mod Information

Default Re: Aristeia Mod Information

Hello
    Its a great mod but I have a question..... is the date correct because it says 121 AD in one of the campaigns not BC or is it the correct date?
    Thanks alot for your time
    and I must say good job on the mod

Actually it's not AD, but Dios Aion (I hope I spelled it right) (Year of Zeus), it's ancient greek calendar that's not related to BC/AD.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

That is really an excellent mod. It is really stunningYou have my thanks and gratitude

ΕΥΓΕ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΞΟΧΗ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ........TRANSLATION:NICELY DONE FOR THE GREAT JOB...Im new in the forums but old for Total War standards , as i play maniacly until Shogun I...lol....I ve just Ordered Rome TW gold Edition....Can't wait to paly this....And to answer some questions ....
    1st: Zeus reign its said to started in the late 15.000 bc and ended from Appolo God of the Sun and Athena Goddess of Wisdom and Athens(both his children)...
    2nd:Its not myth its history..and well proved by archaiologists since early 1900..
    3rd Yes Iranian and Egyptian civs already existed but not preexisted the Hellenic one as proved once again..(See Critias of Platon in Timaios and the answer that the priest of Shwia in Egypt gave to Solon..."Oh SOLON SOLON U Greeks are still childen................. 9000 years ago when Athens destroyed the attacking Atlantis....and both Aegean Pelagus and Atlantean continent sunk in to the seas"(yes its proven that the Aegean was a valley before the flood...And the name of Hellenes was back then PELASGEANS..PELAGOS-AEGEAN...The inhabitants of the valley ..the early Greeks)
    4th ..Troy (TROIA) was a Greek city too...as the most of u already know ..Built by the Aiolian tribe of Hellenes...(U know Dorian(Pelloponisian, Makednon-Aiolian(Islander, and Minor Asia)-Ionian(Attica and later Minor asia)-Cretes(islanders)-Thrakes(Migdonians)-Mollosian(Epirotes)-Greek(Epirotes)-Dannaan(early Peloponsian)-Achaian(early Peloponisian and Central Greece)-Pelasgian(Greece as whole...ALL HELLENIC TRIBES...and i half from Thessaly half from Athens don't mean i am Greek, I am Hellene Ionian possibly and Athenian Hellene...Greeks are Epirotes Hellenes... Thanks for reading my rubble....but its truth..PROVEN

Hi is this mod foldered? And were can I download it?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metallaro View Post
    Hi is this mod foldered? And where can I download it?
    Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234